PDA

View Full Version : Human fortefighter good?

Cash_Lavi
Nov 8, 2006, 09:04 PM
Is a human forte fighter good at all. Just asking. I might be a cast fortefighter but human has more accesories so...

Nani-chan
Nov 8, 2006, 09:06 PM
Just go for looks..

However if you are insane about stats then beast is what you want.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2006-11-08 18:06 ]</font>

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 8, 2006, 09:07 PM
On 2006-11-08 18:06, Nani-chan wrote:
Just go for looks..

However if you are insane about stats then beast is what you want.
What about that "ATA" stat?

Also: HUmars are all nubs.

Nestahima
Nov 8, 2006, 09:07 PM
Go Wartecher.

Cash_Lavi
Nov 8, 2006, 09:09 PM
Honestly people I just want to know if a human fortefighter will turn out tobe good or not. If not I'm going cast.

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 8, 2006, 09:16 PM
HUman Fortefighter will turn out good, on that note though. Casts and Beasts have better stats to make a better Fortefighter. Go for looks, if you cant stand being a type of race you created then you will soon hate that character u made.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 8, 2006, 09:25 PM
Cast would be better than Human as Fortefighter (higher ATP and ATA), but Cast is probably better off as Figunner, anyway.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 8, 2006, 09:29 PM
Human: Play with traps you boring meat bag with boring ears.
Cast: Get the Double Saber and go postal. You'll never miss anything.
Newman: Give me Shifta and Deband, or give me death!
Beast: RAWR! AXE SMASH HEAD!

But on a more serious note, play what you want to play. The disadvantages are noticeable the higher you get in the game, but only the elitists will care enough to show prejiduce to you for your choice in Race/Class. And nobody cares what elitists think.

Humans will be good at whatever they do. They won't hit as hard with Axes as a Beast, or as often as Casts with a Double Saber, nor will they get those big numbers Newearls get with Diga spells, but they won't suck doing anything either.

Cash_Lavi
Nov 8, 2006, 09:44 PM
hmm I might be going cast cause I like them a lot. but then again human doesn't really suck at anything so i might be going human.