PDA

View Full Version : Best Guntecher race?

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 8, 2006, 10:17 PM
O.o;
Umm, where's Cast?

Nestahima
Nov 8, 2006, 10:18 PM
LOL oops. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

TheStoicOne
Nov 8, 2006, 10:21 PM
:? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................Force is a race?????? :surprised:

MaximusLight
Nov 8, 2006, 10:22 PM
humans or newmans beasts would be the absolute wrose since they have bad and and techs, casts would work well for the gunner asepct but not the techer, personally I's go with newmans the only place they lose out is in attack power and defence, in every other way though they kick but.

or you could just do what you like.

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 8, 2006, 10:28 PM
Cast, GT relies mainly on guns (Bullet level 30) than they do on techs (Tech level 10).
I had most of my techs maxed at 30, decided to try out GT... You can't really do anything with level 10 techs even as a newman. XD
Being Cast still gives you the same Buff/Debuff techs as any other race, since they're not TAP based.

Cash_Lavi
Nov 8, 2006, 10:32 PM
newman if your more on the force side of guntecher, human if your more on the ranger side but with a little bit of force
human honestly is better imo

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 8, 2006, 10:43 PM
I would have thought that newmans make the second best rangers and the best forces so I would say those. A cast would be good but unless they are doing it for the s rank twin handguns and machine guns, I think they'd be better off going fortegunner. a beast has weaknesses in both apsects and the human is not as good as a newman in either one, just like the cast and the figunner.

Silver_Wyrm
Nov 8, 2006, 10:53 PM
options not there, but I say Cast.
Only having level 10 techs, a guntecher is not going to be nuking, likely buff/debuff resta/reverser as well as giresta to rez. as such, only two of those actually need TP, so giving up the top of the line Acc and 2nd best Atp, for a newmans TP for just those two spells (that will be level 10) doesnt seem plausible. SUV's also a plus, as they tend to be long ranged and as a ranger class you wont have to run backwards to aim it correctly.

A beast may not be a bad choice either, perhaps not as good as a cast if your powergaming because the will egt more 0's, but ata tends to be high on rangers/guns in general so the class itself will help that weakness. Nanoblast is never bad >.>

Newman I just dont see as doing that. They have the highest TP, which evenif you wnated ot nuke, good lck doing it with level 10 techs, techs that sue TP will still be very inferior with guntecher and your better off focusing on the other ones. They do have the second highest ata, but their atp is the lowest, they have nothing to hold over a cast as a guntecher that matters.

Humans cant say much about, they aren't great at anythign, but they wont suck at it either.

The general idea is with merely level 10 techs, your not going to be using alot of TP based spells, the nukes will end up weak regardless of race, due to the low tech cap, the spell side is better support than offense which needs very little if any TP.

so thats my view if your gonna "powergame" your class race, but playing whatever you like best/think looks cool is just as plausible if your not aiming to be powergame your race/class combo.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver_Wyrm on 2006-11-08 19:56 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver_Wyrm on 2006-11-08 19:56 ]</font>

-Shimarisu-
Nov 8, 2006, 11:22 PM
Cast.

Human if you want better resta. For that I suggest a grinded up wand. Well actually, human is a good option for those physical resist areas too. Diga HURTS SHIT HARD, even on a crappy gimped fo.