PDA

View Full Version : Buying Cresaud 7* Mats PC/PS2

Rexob
Nov 8, 2006, 10:49 PM
I recently found the board to Cresaud and am going to make it. However, I need certain materials as follows:
-3 Neu Ebon
-18 Copernia
Please leave your in game name and price. If your Copernia exceeds 3k in price do not bother posting, as I am a very patient player and am in no rush to finish this.

Same with Neu Ebon, anything above 10k I will not consider. I realize these materials are rare, but I will not have the cost of the sword leaving myself bankrupt or near broke.

While I do have quite a bit of cash, I want to be well prepared when there is an update. Therefore, most of my cash is on hold. This sword is more a novelty item that I may use once able, but will most likely sell as I do not like swords.

My in game name is Tressi and I do have a shop setup to search for.

NOTE:I will consider only the best offers, and from my point of view, very few people require these materials and less are buying, so getting rid of something found free is easy money; as stated earlier - I am very patient, if I am unable to craft the item until the first update hits or even 3rd I don't care, but I refuse and will not craft a sword when the cost could easily exceed 100k. In addition, no one can use A Rank yet.

SailorDaravon
Nov 9, 2006, 10:38 AM
Sent you a PM.