PDA

View Full Version : Xbox360 debate is over

Kuseme
Nov 9, 2006, 01:22 AM
I was really excited about PSU and pre-ordered and still on the day the game was finally available, I coudln't wait for the UPS to arrive at my EB Games Store and found a Gamestop in the same city that already got their shipment to hijack their shipment.

Having played for a while now, I really question why I got this game for Xbox. The supposedly superior graphics of the system is of no use since the game itself boasts low quality graphics. Xboxlive? It's still on and off, and I can't even talk to my brother who lives next door to me.

This game truly has no content, and having Lou tell me to go protect da Dr. in the middle of fights went from funny to ...agrr....

PSU on Xbox360 is inferior to even previous editions of Final Fantasy series when it comes to graphics. And I bought a new HD TV for this game....

Minswune
Nov 9, 2006, 01:38 AM
um..., not to be rude but~

This seems more or less like "anti-psu", not anti-xbox o.O

Good graphics? it's kinda a given, a port of a ps2/pc game isn't going to look phenomenonally better on xbox.

"Xbox live is on and off", it's been off um, once in the past how many months?

"I cant talk to my brother in the next room", this i can kinda understand, the games had a few bugs regarding voice chat, but, imo, buggy voice chat that will most likely be fixed > No voice chat. (not to mention if your chats buggy, just relog)

"The game truly has no content" Because pc and ps2 have so much more content than the 360 version http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

and "PSU on Xbox360 is inferior to even previous editions of Final Fantasy", once again, psu graphics arent "Capped" by the xbox's capabilities, it's entirely in the way the game was made, and no matter how many pc or ps2 versions you buy, it's not gonna look any prettier.

Edit: Feeding the troll http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

edit; fixed grammar and typos

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Minswune on 2006-11-08 22:38 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Minswune on 2006-11-12 10:44 ]</font>