PDA

View Full Version : About robot boss in Neudaiz

Oxidation
Nov 9, 2006, 02:45 AM
That robot boss Adahna wtf ever is freakin impossible solo! im lvl 28 fo doing 400dmg a shot and no matter what i cannot kill that thing... i would need scape dolls out the arse. No wonder nobody does neudaiz missions. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif The mission itself isnt too bad solo its just reverser every 2 seconds and the entire mission completely drains my 2 haji staffs. That stupid ass robot just when i thought i had his pattern down he shoots some freakin missle out his arm and does 400dmg!!! wtf cheatin sheyt is that! hell i barely have 499hp! >_< http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif

Anyone else fought that damn thing and have any tips cuz so far i died at least 5 times trying to kill it

- -
Mod edit: Fix title.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-11-09 11:41 ]</font>

BlueFire2k5
Nov 9, 2006, 02:47 AM
On 2006-11-08 23:45, Oxidation wrote:
That robot boss Adahna wtf ever is freakin impossible solo! im lvl 28 fo doing 400dmg a shot and no matter what i cannot kill that thing... i would need scape dolls out the arse. No wonder nobody does neudaiz missions. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif The mission itself isnt too bad solo its just reverser every 2 seconds and the entire mission completely drains my 2 haji staffs. That stupid ass robot just when i thought i had his pattern down he shoots some freakin missle out his arm and does 400dmg!!! wtf cheatin sheyt is that! hell i barely have 499hp! >_< http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif

Anyone else fought that damn thing and have any tips cuz so far i died at least 5 times trying to kill it

You can get stuck behind him and then he will just keep going around in a circle forever while you blast him. It's rather cheap, but it works.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 9, 2006, 02:48 AM
yeah be a hunter and own him with a spear + pa....

forces cant solo everything with ease, esp on guys like this we lack one thing... speed and mobility. having to stand still to cast and wait for cast times + aim time is hard when a hunter can rush, use lockon and let the damage go crazy high with the PA and the multiple hits from the spears penitration http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

ZiG
Nov 9, 2006, 02:49 AM
Get behind him and lock on with a Melee weapon and hold forward and mash your PA button or the attack button. I soloed it at around lvl 23 as a Force, since my Hunter friend had an emergency AFK and was killed.

BloodDragoon
Nov 9, 2006, 02:52 AM
killing that thing from range isnt easy as most of it's attacks hit really hard at long range. Stabbing it in the ass with a dark halbert is the best way to go. lv 20 spear PA does about 350 dmg per section hit per hit.

Oxidation
Nov 9, 2006, 02:53 AM
Hmmm, i didnt know u could cheap him by getting behind him. Here i am running around like a maniac shooting my foie and running for my life using resta when i get a break! Guess i need to pick up a melee weapon then, thanks for the input http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kai_reborn
Nov 9, 2006, 02:56 AM
If your staves run dry, switch to your bow (Im asuming you have one) and aim for the torso section, you should be able to ping it for at least 100 damage per shot.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 9, 2006, 03:21 AM
I LOL @ sombody trying to shit there and do 1st person bow attack for 100 dmg at this guy... its going to be a long fight and your on the losing end.

Kai_reborn
Nov 9, 2006, 03:30 AM
On 2006-11-09 00:21, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
I LOL @ sombody trying to shit there and do 1st person bow attack for 100 dmg at this guy... its going to be a long fight and your on the losing end.

It was a recomendation for when the OP's casting weapons run out of PP, which means the big bad bot would already have considerable damage on it. It isnt actually very hard at all to fight it with a bow, some people dont realize how fast they can actually fire, you can get at least 4 shots off before having to pop out of first-person to shift to a new position.

EJ
Nov 9, 2006, 03:52 AM
It east for a force to beat him just grab a wand go behind and start foie or diga him and it will die in no time or you can just use dagger PAs as a force to kill him like I did when soloing except I had my pm with me ;3

AngelLight
Nov 9, 2006, 08:40 AM
Honestly, I dont have a problem soloing Adalaha at all....you just have to be mobile and not let him corner you.....and, bows are very effective weapons (and dont require first-person mode to use) so I dont know what the hate is about them.

To the original poster, ask yourself this:

-What is your Character's Level vs. The mission rank you're running?
-Is your gear up to date?
-What skill level are you using for your main attack?
-Do you have backup (alternative) choices for doing damage (another spell, Bow Skills)....in the case of spells what skill level are they?

Basically, you're not going to be able to spam as a force....if it was that easy then it wouldn't be a worthwhile fight now would it? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

However, if you're using a good weapon and a decent skill leveled attack (with a backup in cases of emergencies or with some photon charges if you want to stick with one attack) and you're good at moving around and strifing, then there's no reason why you can't solo any boss as a force....just keep in mind that you're not a tank and you can't just hide behind the guy and "Dus Duggas" spam your way to victory.

If it's still too hard, go level up a bit more before trying again or try him on a lower mission rank.

Hope that helps...

Kent
Nov 9, 2006, 08:51 AM
Adahna Degahna is probably the easiest boss since the Dragon in PSO.

Fights through the various blocks in the area, just normal enemy encounters, are so much harder than the boss, it's not even funny.

TheStoicOne
Nov 9, 2006, 08:54 AM
nvm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheStoicOne on 2006-11-09 05:55 ]</font>

Cerulean
Nov 9, 2006, 09:01 AM
On 2006-11-09 05:51, Kent wrote:

Fights through the various blocks in the area, just normal enemy encounters, are so much harder than the boss, it's not even funny.

Good point. Reminds me of ult mines. I remember how tough ult mines were the first few times in there. The shock when we realized that the gillchics were no longer getting knocked over with any old hit. But good ole Vol Opt, easy as pie, like always.

Anyway, yeah, I sorta of accidentaly discovered the lock-on-to-his-azz technique for Adahna Degahna, lol, and I've used it every since.

Total cake.

Sexy_Raine
Nov 9, 2006, 09:48 AM
That's the worst boss name ever!

I almost soloed him alone, but my HP just couldn't handle its attacks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2006-11-09 06:49 ]</font>

_Deliverance_
Nov 9, 2006, 10:06 AM
On 2006-11-08 23:47, BlueFire2k5 wrote:

You can get stuck behind him and then he will just keep going around in a circle forever while you blast him. It's rather cheap, but it works.

Why would you quote the OP, when you are the first to reply? lol

Anyway, that boss needs to be damaged heavily and quickly, or he starts to pull some major cheap shots. More teleportation, more homing missles etc.
If you're going to solo, you had better be significantly higher in level, with some quick/heavy attacks. I'm not sure a FO could do it with the current techs we have.

I'm willing to bet that a HUbeast or HUcast could do it. SUV and Nanoblast can be devestating.

Zabot
Nov 9, 2006, 10:32 AM
Just to let you know, you cant do the whole, get behind him and whale on him thing anymore, they fixed that in an update, i tried it about 5 or 6 times in a game and he lifts up and backs up on top of you, it hits for about 280 too, so its not such a good idea anymore. this update was for the 360, so i dont know about the PS2/PC users, maybe it works, but deffinately not on the 360 version anymore. sorry to dissapoint.

Peace

AngelLight
Nov 9, 2006, 10:54 AM
[b]On 2006-11-09 07:06, _Deliverance_ wrote

I'm not sure a FO could do it with the current techs we have.

Not to give you an "Oh Yeah? Well..." response, but this isn't true. I've been able to do it (at 17) on the C rank version. Haven't attempted it on B but intend on doing so next time I get on. I will say that you have to be reasonably close in level to solo him as a force, but no its quite doable to do it under his (its) current level. I just use Diga now but the first time I soloed him foie was perfectly fine to use on him. I could see problems with maybe using a lower dmg output spell (like zonde or barta), but a direct target spell like foie or diga should be no problem. In fact the 2nd time I soloed him, I switched to diga and it took maybe 2/3rds the time of the first run. I'd say a good range would be no more then 3 or 4 levels below the boss and you should do fine (of course you need to make sure you have reasonable gear and decent skill levels as well).

I'm wondering if most forces now expect to be able to just stand in one place and just spam spells and win. Trust me, its never going to be just that easy. If this is the tactic of choice for forces then its a sad day for our profession. Perhaps its just I solo alot as is that I am not finding these guys a problem...dont know. Personally, though I've met some ppl already that have done so as well as forces so I dont think I'm the only one out there who has or potentially can.

Here's to the future of forces, may they strike fear into the hearts of all others. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

KirinDave
Nov 9, 2006, 10:57 AM
I can solo him at L24. I tried using my standard loadout on a Hajirod and failed, so I switched to a well ground handgun and a Septara, and that did the trick. I had to reload the Septara once. Much better loot than dragon runs for a solo effort, and it's a good excuse to level my Zonde line.

Lots of FO's don't seem to realize that canes actually outdamage rods because of the rate of fire being nearly 2x, and you have better mobility with them. They just lack staying power.

Good luck, it is doable.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 9, 2006, 10:57 AM
That boss is wierd.... One time I soloed him with a nano blast and pretty much owned him, next time I went with 2 friends and nano blasted him and it still took forever =/.

Oxidation
Nov 9, 2006, 11:03 AM
I wasn't standing in 1 place on that thing, if you do you're dead instantly. And lvl 17 soloing it? How long did it take u to kill it? O yeah, if i get caught by those homing missles its all over, you dont have time to heal. Yeah im using the armor i picked up for 18k in neudaiz, yeah yeah i havent made or bought 5 star armor but its still 4star with 3 slots. I'm lvl6 force job and lvl28 currently. Using 2 haji staffs i made and both grinded twice. Also my foie is at 20 and diga at 18 so i use foie mostly.

AngelLight
Nov 9, 2006, 11:09 AM
I think that the problem with poor solo tactics has a direct coralation with forces that are being branded "healbots" and play as such by crappy zerg happy hunter parties......last time I checked this wasn't wow and hunters didnt have "bubbles" or shield wall or crap like that......so then why everyone feels the need to go all zerg is beyond me and prolly the main culprit to the overall poor play skills of some of the populace.

Hopefully, some people will wake up to the reality that if you were this "I'm a god, no one can hurt me" character then the game would prolly not be fun to play now would it? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Oxidation
Nov 9, 2006, 11:09 AM
That is some good advice Kirin, i never thought about picking up a cane and handgun. Thank you! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

AngelLight
Nov 9, 2006, 11:27 AM
On 2006-11-09 08:03, Oxidation wrote:
I wasn't standing in 1 place on that thing, if you do you're dead instantly. And lvl 17 soloing it? How long did it take u to kill it? O yeah, if i get caught by those homing missles its all over, you dont have time to heal. Yeah im using the armor i picked up for 18k in neudaiz, yeah yeah i havent made or bought 5 star armor but its still 4star with 3 slots. I'm lvl6 force job and lvl28 currently. Using 2 haji staffs i made and both grinded twice. Also my foie is at 20 and diga at 18 so i use foie mostly.

I didn't directly time it, but I'm thinking it was something like 8 to 10 mins. Maybe a little bit more maybe less...but it wasn't any huge period of time. But I'm also very patient and bide my time on attacks as well. In my mind I can see the timing that the guy has, so I can anticipate my attack opportunities fairly well. This guy does somewhat have a pattern as well and it should also be noted that he will not grenade you from extreme ranges even though it could reach. Also, the boss telegraphs it's attacks (most of them).

But I would say that perhaps you'd want to consider wands for your offensive casting and stick with your rods for only support purposes. Even if I could potentially get more output over time with them (rods), in a dynamic combat situation that 1 sec extra cast time isn't a good idea. It's still doable with a rod yes, but it's going to slow you down slightly.

Homing missiles are telegraphed, if you're still moving you can easily dodge them, if you're circling you can dodge the ram charges 95%-97% of the time (the arm's outer side doesn't count as a hit location for the charge, keep that in mind). If you see him open up his left arm (from his perspective, right side from the caster's perspective, the gun arm)...you prolly want to go right (mirror opposite your opponent) in much the same way as a boxer would do to dodge a hooking punch in real life. You'll dodge grenades, shotgun blasts, and machine gun shots that way...if you're so far over to the left of it when he opens fire with the machine gun (his right side) then keep going left instead of changing directions. The lazer whip comes out in two directions, straight ahead (of his right arm, which is the player's left perspective) and a mid range 75 degree arc. The straight shot shouldn't be hard to dodge, and as for the circle arc, well you'll just have to develop an intuitive sense for the range but even so it shouldn't be hard. The big lazer cannon should be VERY easy to see come out and even easier to dodge (it always arcs in the same way and should be slower then any player's run speed (and at lower levels even their strafe speed). The shields are telegraphed before they go up and when it is up, guess what? DONT WASTE AMMO TRYING TO ANYWAYS LOL ^_^...The Resta spell he does has a visually obvious telegrah (and a pause)

If he teleports? Go to the central areas of the battlefield and keep the camera rotating till you have visual confirmation of where he's coming up. After that let him come to you unless where he teleported is an aventageous battle site.

Easy damage opportunities are while he's stuck in his machine gun animation, when he has the pause for both shielding and healing, when he's doing his big lazer attack, and when he's charged himself into a wall (lol ^_^). But you can sometimes get shots off on the arms (which are valid strike locations) during other attacks if you're over far enough on his sides.

Thats the tactics to use when soloing. Get a good wand with decent skill leveled DD spells, have a rod handy to heal (or another wand if you're not feeling good about timing or yourself). Take a backup weapon or photon charges if you're insistant on only one weapon. You're good to go and ready to light his ass up.

Give it a try and let me know how it turns out.

Edit: Forgot to add, dont get stuck in corners, then yeah you're going to take alot of dmg.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelLight on 2006-11-09 08:31 ]</font>

Oxidation
Nov 9, 2006, 11:33 AM
Yeah i plan on picking up a 1 hand cane and gun, that was my main problem is im in the middle of casting foie and i cant move which then comes his homing missles. Those homing missles are the only thing that has killed me. Everything else i can take the shot to the face http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Thanks for all the tips everyone, it was my first time fighting him last night so i guess i was just pissed lol.

Arieta
Nov 9, 2006, 11:43 AM
Robot Boss is easy if you just want to hug his ass and stick behind him so he spins like a idiot. It's getting to the damn boss that's stressful , even more so as a hunter. It's like going through a damn obstical course.

KirinDave
Nov 9, 2006, 11:50 AM
On 2006-11-09 08:03, Oxidation wrote:

Your techs and weapons are much stronger than mine. You should be able to kill him easily once you get the technique and his pattern down. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Zarode
Nov 9, 2006, 11:53 AM
On 2006-11-09 06:48, Sexy_Raine wrote:
That's the worst boss name ever!

I almost soloed him alone, but my HP just couldn't handle its attacks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2006-11-09 06:49 ]</font>

And this is reason enough why I made a Human Force. More HP, more Def, more MST. (mst is the measure used for Magical defense, now...TP is the new MST, in PSO terms.)

And I'm trying to wonder how this bosses name is worse then Onmagoug or De Ragen?

Or De Ragnus or Grinna Bete... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Axel3792
Nov 9, 2006, 11:57 AM
On 2006-11-09 05:51, Kent wrote:

So true...

To the topic starter, just get behind him and spam attacks. When I fought him, I only healed once or twice (a lot of running to dodge and get behind him though). And no, I'm not a high level.

_Deliverance_
Nov 9, 2006, 12:10 PM
Thanks AngelLight. I was just going by my experiences in a small party that I was in when we were in the lv 15 range. 3 of us went in, and he gave us a serious challenge for some reason. We usually own him pretty hard, but that one time, he pulled out all the stops, and we had a hard time bringing him down.

Now that I'm a little higher in level, and knowing that the drops are pretty nice, I'll try to solo him with wand/pistol. I solo a lot, and I love a challenge.

Genobee
Nov 9, 2006, 12:12 PM

you= fail at interwebz

KirinDave
Nov 9, 2006, 12:56 PM
On 2006-11-09 08:33, Oxidation wrote:
Yeah i plan on picking up a 1 hand cane and gun, that was my main problem is im in the middle of casting foie and i cant move which then comes his homing missles. Those homing missles are the only thing that has killed me. Everything else i can take the shot to the face http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Thanks for all the tips everyone, it was my first time fighting him last night so i guess i was just pissed lol.

One other thing.

Dimates. Forces shouldn't be ashamed of using them on boss fights. Sometimes you mess up, and healing items are good insurance, just in case. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Witchblade56
Nov 9, 2006, 01:15 PM
For Beast Hunters with Adaka Val, Lock on from behind and let fly every hit combo you can think of.

Lastnight in a pt of i think 5 of us we had it dead in 1min 30 secs. Adaka Val Beast Form hits really freakin hard on the level 300-450 a shot. This kills it really fast. My party mates were alittle annoyed that it took so little time to kill. Also rank was B and my Beast is level 7 hunter Level 29 character.

Get a beast friend with adaka val if you can. The other thing you can do to max your dmg output would be to use i think its diga/radiga. Its primary element is thunder so it is weak to earth. Pretty sure its weak to earth.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Witchblade56 on 2006-11-09 10:18 ]</font>

AngelLight
Nov 9, 2006, 01:23 PM
Actually it's primary element is Light, so dark elemental weapons have an advantage here. Part of the reason why hunters can have an easier time with this boss.....but once things like Darkness Shot and Dark techs come out, it may be a different story.

Still, I feel diga is the way to go for forces to do dmg to this guy.

Kent
Nov 9, 2006, 01:50 PM
On 2006-11-09 10:23, AngelLight wrote:

You mean like basically every current boss?

I tend to like to use my longbow, to hit the middle joint, though. I do decent damage (when I get dark shots, it'll probably be a lot more - if I'm still fighting this boss at that point), but more importantly, I can stun him if I do enough damage.

AngelLight
Nov 9, 2006, 02:10 PM
On 2006-11-09 10:50, Kent wrote:

On 2006-11-09 10:23, AngelLight wrote:

You mean like basically every current boss?

LOL....hey if it ain't broke, don't fix it I say. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

But yes, you could also go the route of longbows on this guy as well. In that regard, the timing will be a bit different....but not so much that you couldn't adapt to the changes. It may take a bit longer to do since you'll get lower damage output but I will say that at medium ranges, your DPS might possibly be slightly better then diga launching....additionally medium range would also mean you could shoot a bit faster then foie (but at extreme range your foie would edge it out).

If you decided to go the route of longbow, the only thing I would warn you about is that, optimal longbow range (mid range) might put you exactly in the range needed for the sweeping lazer whip to hit you with, if you're in the forward arc. So a more proactive "run and gun" tactic would be in order in that case.....but since he does that infrequently (I've seen him always do it at least once a fight but no more then 3 times ever from my experience), it may not be an issue. Also note, I've never been hit by the sweeping whip attack...so I have no idea how much damage it does or how many times it may hit you in the animation.

But you know? I'm kind of bored, I think I'll mess around and solo him with the bow and see how it goes http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Garnet_Moon
Nov 9, 2006, 02:18 PM
Adahna Deghana is actually easy if you know what you're doing. I can solo him at 27 and only take maybe two or three hits. No deaths. And I stay in front of him.

Now, Onmagodwhatishisnameagain? LOL that guy is fun to try to solo as a force.

Ilmoran
Nov 9, 2006, 02:18 PM
The hunter-stand-behind-and-spam trick still works, I did it last night with my gf. I was on level 14 hunter, she was on level 24 (I think) force; I pretty much solo'd it because she was having trouble getting near enough to hit it, and didnt want to get one shotted with how hard it hits (we went a few days ago both as forces and both got one shotted by the missiles). I ran through the pp on 4 pairs of daggers, and she had to drop some mono/di-mates for me, but I did all the damage.

AngelLight
Nov 9, 2006, 02:21 PM
yeah I think that Onma might be just a wee bit harder then Robotech Wantabe Bot, still soloable, but yeah, lots of weapon swapping going on there X_X

Guilty-Mirage
Nov 9, 2006, 02:23 PM
Adahna Degahna.

First of all, only one of his attacks should ever have a chance of hitting you, and that's his direct fire single missile Samus Aran style. Even if you dodge it... sometimes he just targets it at the ground close to your feet like he was playing an FPS, and he nails you with the splash damage. But the vast majority of the time, you can just run to the right and the missile will sail harmlessly past.

Keep a scape doll on hand though, because he can (and will) very rarely fire off two missiles in relatively quick succession at the same person. Considering that these missiles can (and will) one shot a Force if they crit on A rank (and I imagine earlier), scape dolls are your guarantee against randomly horrible luck (or lag) killing your team's S rank.

Really though, the vast majority of his moves aren't hard to avoid. No one should ever be hit by his machine gun. His indirect fire missile barrage is so obviously telegraphed that it's easy to dodge. His laser whip has only hit me once, and that's because I was being stupid. His bull rush is telegraphed as well.

His "Imma chargin' mah lazer!" move is one you should be happy to see. He fires it out straight ahead, and then he turns clockwise (to his right) about 90 degrees.

As far as killing him goes... hit him in the center mass. You'll know you are if your damage spikes up by three times normal. For someone in first person perspective, this means shoot him in the "throat" of the little humanoid figure that makes up the middle of his body. Hit him there long enough and he'll shut down for a few seconds, much like Onmagoug does if you nail his wings enough. Remember, that center mass = triple damage compared to hitting his base or his upper portion... and about 50% more damage than hitting his arms.

If you aren't a gunner or otherwise can't target in first person, beat up his arms... or lodge yourself in from behind and stab the crap out of him. Just be aware that rarely, you can be sucked into his main body (maybe a glitch?) if you wedge yourself up against him, and you take full damage from his laser cannon with no chance to dodge. Seen it happen to someone once.

Hence, bring a scape doll. Just in case.

Not a hard boss. Just an awesome one that makes you get the hell out of the way now and again.

Remedy
Nov 9, 2006, 02:25 PM
I'd like to state that if you both move forward AND rotate your camera in the direction that Adahna Degahna is rotating, you can chuck Digas at him and still maintain your position behind him.

Works like a charm.

AngelLight
Nov 9, 2006, 02:30 PM
With all of these wonderful comments coming out, I think we've pretty much squelched any of that "forces cant solo" bullcrap http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif

Feelmirath
Nov 9, 2006, 02:34 PM
Getting behind the boss is normally a good plan, since he can only attack forward.

I'm a force, and I have no problem soloing him XP

KirinDave
Nov 9, 2006, 05:05 PM
On 2006-11-09 11:30, AngelLight wrote:
With all of these wonderful comments coming out, I think we've pretty much squelched any of that "forces cant solo" bullcrap http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif

It confuses me that people ever thought they couldn't.

Zelutos
Nov 9, 2006, 08:03 PM
If you're a hunter, go behind him and use twin daggers and just spin around continuously. I soloed him before. The level getting to him is much tougher than the boss.

Durand
Nov 10, 2006, 12:11 AM
I just soloed the C rank, lvl 23 human force, starting armor, 7 ground baton(yeah, still using the 3 star weapons to save meseta)
no deaths.
Move first, then shoot when he's done. Heal like no tomorrow, and if you see something under your feet retreat towards him.
Distance from the boss is your enemy, unless you can take the doom beam of his.
When you are behind him, have fun. He has no rear or side attacks, and he turns slower than you run.
Its a simple formula, like vol opt's mission, keep it up, and he falls quickly.
Last hint:buy dimates for the super heavy attacks(laser and close range arm missile), they heal much faster if you actually get hit.

BTW: you do considerably more damage than I did, Oxi

Also, AngelLight, the whip does approx. same damage as two hits with the machine gun, and only hits once, and at my level did considerable knockback. It is not nearly as powerful as the non-seeking missile attack.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Durand on 2006-11-09 21:15 ]</font>