PDA

View Full Version : You know you've played too much PSU when...

Jife_Jifremok
Nov 9, 2006, 09:48 AM
Yep! Pretty much every game board's gotta have at least one of these. There are some times in a gamer's life that one realizes he or she has been playing too damn much. Usually there are signs that you've been playng too much, like...

...when you're afraid to bake cookies because your oven might turn them into a monomate.

...you never get very far in Final Fantasy VIII because you think SeeD is the enemy.

...you always make a "BAMF!" sound before shouting.

...you are always careful what you're thinking, cause everyone can read your thoughts.

...you burn firewood just because ash is better.

...you make little dolls of yourself in case you die.

(Dammit, I thought up some good ones earlier but I forgot them! Ah well, some much better ones are on the way.)

DizzyDi
Nov 9, 2006, 09:58 AM
...you make topics like this.

CherryLunar
Nov 9, 2006, 10:07 AM
... You try to target everything you come in contact with

RoninJoku
Nov 9, 2006, 10:11 AM
When you get to about level 15 online... Bazing

No seriously... uh... This always worked from PSO... When you talk(type) in sentence fragments to combat your small typing space.

Used to do that on AIM... Annoys the crap out of some people http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MayLee
Nov 9, 2006, 10:30 AM
Heh, when you try to get a staff in a weapon shop..?

daniel_drago
Nov 9, 2006, 10:32 AM
when u are lvl 50 and complain that ur bored

kammera
Nov 9, 2006, 10:41 AM
I played so much last saturday when I closed my eyes that night I saw spinning orange boxes

Camdino
Nov 9, 2006, 10:43 AM
... When you start swinging your long sword in the shopping center so your buddy doens't take all the exp.

princejake2
Nov 9, 2006, 10:44 AM
When you hear the "mail recieved" sound at random times during the day... 'Tis true, I suffer from that.

Zabot
Nov 9, 2006, 10:44 AM
You start Posting on PSOW forums again. . .

(unless you are at school. . . then its ok. . .like me. . .I WANT PSU RAWR!)

Peace

Thrash777
Nov 9, 2006, 10:57 AM
...when you start skipping lectures to play more... <_<

Ammy
Nov 9, 2006, 10:58 AM
When you are watching a youtube video demo of some PSU content, and whoever is playing in the video gets a mail, so you automatically look to the bottom left of your own screen >.<

btw hi again jife http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

princejake2
Nov 9, 2006, 10:59 AM
I'm at school. I never even get on the PC at home anymore.

Genobee
Nov 9, 2006, 12:15 PM
you know you played to much PSU when ... you get to Neudaiz and realise the content sux.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genobee on 2006-11-09 09:15 ]</font>

Relam
Nov 9, 2006, 12:32 PM
On 2006-11-09 07:57, Thrash777 wrote:

Guilty

Stixx
Nov 9, 2006, 12:55 PM
On 2006-11-09 09:32, Relam wrote:

Guilty

b3n
Nov 9, 2006, 01:02 PM
When you go to sleep seeing and hearing the game you were playing earlier. I have found that if i play new game for more than 6 hours a day i will go to sleep hearing and seeing the game. It seems to wear off after the first week though :/

kammera
Nov 9, 2006, 01:03 PM
When you read/heard the word "content" more times in one week than an entire lifetime, STFU already http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Eli_Leviathan
Nov 9, 2006, 01:06 PM
When you close your eyes and see damage popping up everywhere....its pretty crazy

Garasu
Nov 9, 2006, 01:11 PM
When you get kicked and expect to see the amount of damage you've taken...
When you feed your cat/dog/frog/owl/lockness monster expecting it to level up..
When you give your cat/dog/gradmother an item and tell them to put it in storage..
When you post here..>_>
When you want to use Cut-in Chat in RL...
When you actually TRY to use Cut in Chat in RL...

Flunky
Nov 9, 2006, 01:11 PM
When you start stuffing objects into the computer, the tv, any electronic device, in the hopes that one of 'em is a PM and will just evolve already, dangit!

Eli_Leviathan
Nov 9, 2006, 01:14 PM
When your not playing PSO your on here seeing if theres any info you can take in......

Candor
Nov 9, 2006, 01:22 PM
On 2006-11-09 09:32, Relam wrote:

Guilty

ditto

Mystil
Nov 9, 2006, 01:38 PM
When you want to be someones hero ._..

Axel3792
Nov 9, 2006, 01:55 PM
Haven't had this problem yet, but in the PSO days:

-When you see something red and you turn on instinct and almost start running towards it.
-When something comes into your field of vision, a "beepbeep" targeting sound occurs. (gets annoying when you are in a crowd)
-When you stop playing and go to sleep, only to find rares (or unique never-before-seen items) in your dreams, and then waking up to the truth, that is, that you never had them in the first place.
-You go to sleep at 4:30 am, only to get up again for class at 6:30 am.

This happened all too much...

BloodDragoon
Nov 9, 2006, 02:06 PM
When ppl are talking about SUV's and you mention yours has dual chainguns... >.>

Abaru-FP
Nov 9, 2006, 02:12 PM
...when you come back to PSOW and realize you've played with half the posters.

Hey Jife http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Randomness
Nov 9, 2006, 02:49 PM
...When you shop for remodeling tickets to put up new wallpaper.

Viper472X
Nov 9, 2006, 03:02 PM
On 2006-11-09 09:15, Genobee wrote:
you know you played to much PSU when ... you get to Neudaiz and realise the content sux.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genobee on 2006-11-09 09:15 ]</font>

When you realize these people are wrong, because you gave Neudaiz a chance and realize it really kicks ass. If you think otherwise, then your stupid to pay $10 for 2 missions. N00bz.

Cerulean
Nov 9, 2006, 03:06 PM
... when your brain wakes you up before your alarm goes off so you'll have enough time to feed your PM before you have to leave the house. >_>

~ and ~

... when you see moments from PSU spinning through your head when you fall asleep.

Ryoten
Nov 9, 2006, 03:09 PM
When you mistaken your grandparent's chickens for Rappies.
'Sorry grandma'.lol
When you try to do a Dragon run & end up killing your dog. lol

Numnuttz
Nov 9, 2006, 03:11 PM
lol that happened to me today i hit the off button on my alarm clock than snooze and the only thing that woke me up was me saying to myself i need to feed my pm at 8:20 in the morning. i woke up at 8:10, right on time to log in and feed it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Numnuttz on 2006-11-09 12:12 ]</font>

Bast
Nov 9, 2006, 03:13 PM
…when you ask the all the fruit cart guys why they’re not charging six times as much as the retail super market for stuff…

tetsuo_3035
Nov 9, 2006, 03:27 PM
when you start making the connection between everyday sounds like running water and pso sounds like swinging sabres

tetsuo_3035
Nov 9, 2006, 03:29 PM
also when you hear the doorbell and think you levled up...

Cerulean
Nov 9, 2006, 03:36 PM
Grats on level up, tetsuo! Oh, wait...

Trilom
Nov 9, 2006, 04:09 PM
When you say a curse word and half/fully expecting it not to come out, i.e chat filter. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
I did this at school one day

Rizen
Nov 9, 2006, 04:13 PM
When you are walking to the bus stop and you constantly hear the incoming mail sound. *curls up with thumb in mouth*

Puppet_Papaya
Nov 9, 2006, 04:18 PM
When you're at work on a delivery and you're dual weilding the delivery and your car keys, running the exact same as the saber/handgun running animation. I'M SICK!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Puppet_Papaya on 2006-11-09 13:19 ]</font>

Spacepest
Nov 9, 2006, 04:25 PM
When you wonder if it's possible to recreate, completely out of jello, a giant walking Pannon statue for your living room.

When you're grocery shopping and are buying stuff for sandwiches, and actually look for "Pannon Jelly" in the peanut butter and jelly section of the store.

When dealing with annoying, frustrating people during the day, you find yourself surprised that you can't nanoblast in a flash of light and smack people around while scampering and flipping around in a furry bikini.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spacepest on 2006-11-09 13:28 ]</font>

Cerulean
Nov 9, 2006, 04:42 PM
On 2006-11-09 13:25, Spacepest wrote:
When you wonder if it's possible to recreate, completely out of jello, a giant walking Pannon statue for your living room.

If it turns out that you *can* let me know. I want one.

Rider
Nov 9, 2006, 04:45 PM
You make a topic like this when the game has only been out for 2 weeks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Tay200k
Nov 9, 2006, 04:51 PM
..When you get threatened to be kick out from home because all you do is sit in your room playing psu all day every day.

BloodDragoon
Nov 9, 2006, 05:33 PM
When you goto the store for groceries and start looking for Monomates, Dimates, and Trimates.

Ryoten
Nov 9, 2006, 05:35 PM
When you think you can revive someone with a moon atomizer.

When you start naming different coutries the planets & the colony name.

VanHalen
Nov 9, 2006, 05:42 PM
when you get into a fight and think you can nanoblast to get stronger

and you complain your SUV sucks and you kick your car.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2006-11-09 14:42 ]</font>

isahn80
Nov 9, 2006, 08:21 PM
When you cram various shit into your toaster, hoping it will evolve into a cute midget chick, but instead it just catches on fire.

When you have trouble explaining to your mom that the 5 toilets in your room are for decorative purposes only.

You get a cat from the local shelter but return it when it won't nanoblast your annoying neighbor, no matter what you try.

You leave the local sushi joint in an outrage because they don't serve ollaka rolls and you really wanted to try one.

You fire some guns at a shooting gallery and are dumbfounded that none of the targets freeze or catch fire.

You laugh at some guys going deer hunting, because everyone knows hunters can't really use bows or rifles.

You legally change your name to that of your main character, and list your alts as known aliases.

DoubleJG
Nov 9, 2006, 08:22 PM
When you occassionaly dream that you're playing the game in your sleep.

When out of nowhere you suddenly hear the healing noise of using a monomate.

When your friends always say "couldn't sleep cuz of PSU huh?"

When you see your neighbor shooting at a pidgeon with a BB gun shouting "damn you rappy! give me your feather bitch!"

Cash_Lavi
Nov 9, 2006, 08:46 PM
When your buddy drop a pringles can, and then you shove your buddy outa the way screaming "I want the rare!'

BloodDragoon
Nov 9, 2006, 09:18 PM
When you dream of making jedi from starwars drop a load in their pants as you answer their lightsaber with a 50% +10 Dark Calibur and tell them their force sucks because they dont have resta...

You demand your RL friends give you their partner cards so you can send them mail later.

You pass a military rifle drill and tell them rifles suck and they should use dual handguns.

You start hitting people IRL with fluorescent bulbs and assume it was a shoddy synthesis when they break.

You goto Macy's and ask if their clothing has a line shield system built into it.

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 9, 2006, 09:25 PM
you don't hit on any hot chicks you run into because you're worried it might actually be a guy

MayLee
Nov 9, 2006, 09:35 PM
When you had a dream about playing it..

True story..>.>

Emrald
Nov 9, 2006, 09:42 PM
When basicly you are taking a vocab quiz and you used PSU in every santance for the vocab word....like for example

Leveling a force CAN be cumbersom but awsome. (true story)

VanHalen
Nov 9, 2006, 09:49 PM
when you pass a school exam and expect experience points

Emrald
Nov 9, 2006, 09:51 PM
lmfao!

I got an a + on my test...WOAH LEVEL UP ON FORCE JOB!

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 9, 2006, 09:53 PM
you're not satisfied with an A in school, you want and S in all of your classes.

Banert
Nov 9, 2006, 09:53 PM
When you wake up on time out of fear your alarm clock will grow arms and pull you around by the ears.

You sit in class for an hour and a half drawing what you think a monomate actually looks like if you were to hold one in your hand.

You go to hardware stores and ask for synth materials.

You put an aerobic mat under every piece of furniture in your room.

Every time a bell goes you search in vain for a way to check how many class points you got.

Norcel122
Nov 9, 2006, 09:57 PM
When you realize you can be playing PSU instead of reading this funny thread. XD

Emrald
Nov 9, 2006, 09:58 PM
tthat's a good one

Zuenza
Nov 9, 2006, 10:29 PM
When you go around looking for applications to join the GUARDIANS.

When you make an A on an assignment,you ask your teacher for meseta and class points.

The_Gio
Nov 9, 2006, 10:42 PM
...when a big gun comes out of nowhere and kills everything in front of u but can be easily avoided by moving

MayLee
Nov 9, 2006, 10:48 PM
When you walk up to someone and say, "Hey, you must be a Newman!"

MayLee
Nov 9, 2006, 10:51 PM
When someone gets injured and you try to heal them with Resta.

*Person get's cute bad*

You: Oh no! *Places hand over wound and concentrates hard almost turning red in the face*

Person: Dude, what ARE you doing?

You:...I'm using Resta!

isahn80
Nov 9, 2006, 11:09 PM
When you go to Japan and exclaim "hey, they ripped off Neudaiz!"

When you go to McDonald's and order Rappy McNuggets, hoping they come with a feather.

You insist on referring to your locker as the "common box."

You go to a Star Trek convention and expect everyone dressed as Spock to heal you.

DaveOnrefni
Nov 10, 2006, 01:14 AM
When you try to imitate your favorite emotes.

..man, i feel like a freshman... oh well.. *shift+alt+O*

Dj_SkyEpic
Nov 10, 2006, 01:27 AM
When you play and see a friend swinging his yellow twin rippers and somewhat thought you saw a giant rappy.

Need that small dose of sleep...

Spacepest
Nov 10, 2006, 03:08 AM
On 2006-11-09 17:21, isahn80 wrote:
When you cram various shit into your toaster, hoping it will evolve into a cute midget chick, but instead it just catches on fire.

When you have trouble explaining to your mom that the 5 toilets in your room are for decorative purposes only.

LMAO @ these two.

Here's another toaster/PM one:

When you stick two pieces of bread in your toaster, and it suddenly says, "This doesn't taste very fresh."

Ocin
Nov 10, 2006, 03:49 AM
When you stop going outside.

Lord_Kratos
Nov 10, 2006, 07:14 AM
you know youve played to much when you walk into a door because you expected it to open automatically (sry it sucks but i cant think of anything, the good ones are taken, ill think of more though.....)

Destin
Nov 10, 2006, 09:22 AM
When you toss shit behind your neck expecting it to go into the nanopack.

When instead of going to raves with glowsticks, you go out to the forest and beat up shrews.

When you expect a warm glow to overcome you after doing something hard (aka level up).

When after a hard day's work, you expect mission points and a bonus.

When you walk outside, amazingly every girl you see isn't a loli anymore and it makes you sad.

When you ask a person with really bad skin problems why they don't go to the makeover shop.

When your hair stays the same oddball way all the time, even after getting burned, frozen, paralyzed, and knocked out.

You go to a funeral all happy with a moon pie and telling everyone that it's fine because you have a moon atomizer.

Instead of going to your friend's house, you text them with "invite pls" and expect a confirmation notice to appear, and then you try to talk to a manequinn and get to the field lobby.

When you actually have enough referrences to make something like this >.<

Ryoten
Nov 10, 2006, 09:27 AM
lol. Good ones.
When your friends come to your house & you kicked them out because they hog all the exp, items, & make a lot of comments.

DeadlyForce
Nov 10, 2006, 10:56 AM
When you call your baby Ethan Waber, your sister Karren, your brother Hyuga, and your cat a beast that hasnt learned nanoblast yet

Garasu
Nov 10, 2006, 11:35 AM
When you cant open the mustard jar and you yell at your toaster 'USE YOUR SUV WEAPON!'

Jife_Jifremok
Nov 10, 2006, 10:04 PM
...when you bake cakes only to feed them to the very oven that you baked them with.

...when you light a match and put it inside your gun for fire bullets. (You won't be playing too much PSU for long!)

...when Ethan himself gets tired of the level grind.

VanHalen
Nov 11, 2006, 12:11 AM
when you change your religion and join a church called the communion of gurhal

Jife_Jifremok
Nov 11, 2006, 09:00 PM
...when you buy materials from Home Depot and wonder why nobody's buying them at 150% of what you paid for them.

...when you ALWAYS wear a shirt, even in the shower.

...when you 'click' your left thumb to check everyone's name and social security number.

Xbob
Nov 11, 2006, 09:01 PM
When you see fire or bright lights and suddenly start moving much slower.

Quark713
Nov 11, 2006, 09:10 PM
...when you start using random items (i.e. remote control, telephone, cat...) to kill invisible Rappies.

Spacepest
Nov 12, 2006, 01:18 AM
On 2006-11-11 18:00, Jife_Jifremok wrote:

...when you ALWAYS wear a shirt, even in the shower.

LOL don't forget those extra tight bootie shorts/boxers as well!

FenixStryk
Nov 12, 2006, 01:34 AM
When you whine about leveling your character, job, and photon arts too fast.
Seriously, I've already maxed 5 bullets, 3 skills, and my Ranger class! It goes too fast!

Zer0_ConvoY
Nov 12, 2006, 02:39 AM
... when watching a video of game play and try to adjust the camera.
... when you buy a box of ring dings and offer up singles as monomates and the doubles packs as dimates.

LocGaw
Nov 12, 2006, 07:28 AM
When you hear the sound of a Vahara in the wind...

Sexy_Raine
Nov 12, 2006, 07:44 AM
When you tag along with people because it will get you to where you want to go much faster.

littleman2347
Nov 12, 2006, 08:52 AM
when your everyday you see and think its PSU

Emrald
Nov 12, 2006, 08:56 AM
When you don't even micheal jackson sneaking up behind you to do things to you >_>

Wheatpenny
Nov 12, 2006, 09:39 AM
When you slash open a ceral box with a pair if steak knives looking for the Kabura Wood inside.

Captain-Rio
Nov 12, 2006, 09:53 AM
On 2006-11-09 18:25, Shiroryuu wrote:
you don't hit on any hot chicks you run into because you're worried it might actually be a guy

Sometimes they are!!!!

Nukei
Nov 12, 2006, 10:13 AM
When you reach the lvl cap without resting in 2 Days.

Wheatpenny
Nov 12, 2006, 10:26 AM
When you ask the pharmacist at CVS where the monomates are.

When you feed your cat food and get mad cause he synthesized a turd instead of a Claymore.

When your at Wal-Mart sporting goods counter asking them to grind your shotgun.

When you are at the bus stop asking for a ticket to Nudaiz

When you are at Hot Topic and asking for a red line sheild to go with your shirt you purchased.

When you get mad at the clerk at FYE because they don't have the resta disk.

When you spraypaint Ghrom Buster on the side of your ford explorer.

Looking at Lowe's for Nanocarbon and getting mad because they only have [B} Plywood

Puppet_Papaya
Nov 12, 2006, 05:15 PM
When you go to a show and start performing the dance emotes.

On that note, I saw Hot Chip last night. Fawking amazing!

-Ryuki-
Nov 12, 2006, 05:29 PM
-when you're a guy (playing a male avatar) trying to make yourself look prettier than a girl (playing a female avatar).

-when you go out killing yellow birds in hopes of them dropping a Rappy feather.

-when you reach into the sky to call for an SUV, and then a vehicle comes instead.

-when you run out of things to say, because you've no clue what's funny when it comes to these threads.

Zer0_ConvoY
Nov 12, 2006, 10:22 PM
... when watching a video of game play and try to adjust the camera.
... when you buy a box of ring dings and offer up singles as monomates and the doubles packs as dimates.

Blu_Swade
Nov 13, 2006, 11:30 AM
On 2006-11-09 07:11, RoninJoku wrote:
When you get to about level 15 online... Bazing

No seriously... uh... This always worked from PSO... When you talk(type) in sentence fragments to combat your small typing space.

Used to do that on AIM... Annoys the crap out of some people http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

You mean when you
type everything
like this?

XD

Blu_Swade
Nov 13, 2006, 11:33 AM
When you dream that you got a "bad ending"
(yes I did, I dreamed that Ethan gave up and bailed on the hive and the attack failed because they didn't destroy the control system...)

Pikku
Nov 13, 2006, 04:14 PM
When you go to the clothes store with your own clothes from home hoping they will let you change in their dressing room.

While in 10th grade you hope a patch come out so you can be in an expert class.

When ever you see little red pyramids you run towards it hoping its a Rare.

When you go to the park and all you hear is Da Ragans growling.

When you go to the mall you are shocked that the cafe is open.

Whenever you see a person with their baby girl you ask "What level is she and what did you feed her to turn out that way?"

When you see a girl with hair so long you cant see her ears you ask "Youre a beast arent you? You sure look like one"

When you beg your girlfriend to change her name to Maya Shidow and wear stocking all the time.

When you go to your boss and ask if he can change your "job"

You meet a girl name Mag (short for Maggie) for the very 1st time and say "I MISSED YOU MAG!" (I for one didnt miss mags lol)

Tell the police theres monsters in the park and to let you in while you have 2 Rocket Launchers that you call your SUVs.

When you text your girlfriend to come over because youll lock your room with a password hoping shell teleport there right away.

You bought a Robosapien and try to feed it everything to makei t evolve.

Whenever you see a Gargoyle you scream "OMG ONMAGOUG IS AFTER ME AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!"

Dreams youre making out with Karen only to wake up with all of your family staring at you making out with your dog.

When you go to every park/forest hoping to find a hot springs.

When you sleep and bathes with the same clothes you got on for all eternity.

When you pretend you head to school/work just to fake it while you actually going back into your house a secret way to play PSU.

When you go up to your teacher and say "You look just like that Koltova I killed this morning"

When you tell this hot chick/boy thats interested in you "Im sorry but Im in love with Maya/Karen/NPCs that work the store/Lou/Ethan/Hyuga/No/Vol/etc"

When you go to a Star Wars convention only to scream out "ALL OF YOU GET A LIFE! STAR WARS ISNT REAL! PHANTASY STAR IS! NOW GROW UP NOOBS!"

When in science class the teacher talks about plants and photosynthesis you wonder if your PM is actually a plant that will scream at you "FEED ME SEYMOUR!"

When you try sitting underwater for hours because you can in PSU.

When you buy paper mate products and try to eat them to heal a wound you just got.

When you randomly start dancing around a group of people hoping you see a "lol" or someone dancing with you.

When you try talking in color by saying {red} before every sentence.

When you go to FFXI and just shout at everyone "PSU ROCKS FFXI SUCKS!!!"

When you try shoving yourself into your TV Screen/Monitor/PS2/Computer/360 to try to save your dead character on screen.

When you post all of these without even thinking.

When you are actually playing while youre typing on this.

When your friend was level 8 and you were level 1, when they get to level 14 youre level 20. You remake your character again back to level 1 and they become level 19. You are not currently level 39 while theyres now only at level 32.

When you submit this post right now because its taking up your PSU time.

See you guys later.

Varon
Nov 13, 2006, 04:32 PM
you know you played to much PSU when ... you go to japan and look for the newmans

Varon
Nov 13, 2006, 04:38 PM
you know you played to much PSU when ... you go to japan and look for the newmans

Nayla
Nov 13, 2006, 04:45 PM
...When u give wood to ur cat and tell it to make a Hajirod.

Eeeeeep. xomg Ammy! o.o

Jife_Jifremok
Nov 13, 2006, 08:13 PM
...when you see a Gundam/AC/AS/AGWS/AWGS/SV/BattleMech/Wanzer/Virtuariod/Orbital Frame and wonder how much the parts will level your PM.

...you read a play and marvel at the word-wrap all the characters use.

Thrash777
Nov 13, 2006, 08:17 PM
...when you bring back your own topic from the bottom to the first page... ¬_¬

BeeYee
Nov 13, 2006, 08:42 PM
When you go to a foreign country, trying to convert your contries currency into Meseta

FenixStryk
Nov 13, 2006, 08:53 PM
On 2006-11-12 07:26, Wheatpenny wrote:When you feed your cat food and get mad cause he synthesized a turd instead of a Claymore.LOL! That one's a classic. Loved the synthesized a turd part.

...when you max out everything on your character before the next update is out.

(I've seen it. Lv50, Lv10 in all jobs, lots of max Lv PAs, Lv100 PM... the works. The kid's on me blacklist now tho http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Puppet_Papaya
Nov 13, 2006, 08:57 PM
When ever you see little red pyramids you run towards it hoping its a Rare
http://static.flickr.com/35/100064034_dcfacf217e_o.jpg

t(-_-t)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Puppet_Papaya on 2006-11-13 17:58 ]</font>

Blu_Swade
Nov 14, 2006, 09:56 AM
0_o MINE!!!! MUST HAVE KUBARA WOOD!!!

Thrash777
Dec 5, 2006, 06:42 PM
...when another one of these topics gets created...

VelosofLight
Dec 5, 2006, 06:46 PM
On 2006-11-09 10:11, Garasu wrote:When you actually TRY to use Cut in Chat in RL...

Hell, I do this all the time! I'll just say something and just make an overexaggerated facial expression while moving my hands back and forth beside my head to simulate the 'wooshing' lights, and presto. Cut-in chat.

Wheatpenny
Dec 5, 2006, 06:47 PM
WE'll I'll be there was a topic on this after all.I hath been owned.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wheatpenny on 2006-12-05 15:48 ]</font>

Wheatpenny
Dec 5, 2006, 06:49 PM
JIFE WE GOTS TO MERGE OUR POST TO CREATE DAS UBERTHREAD!!!!