PDA

View Full Version : Extra Mode Questions

Spectral
Nov 9, 2006, 11:54 AM
I've been wanting to see what's going to be unlocked later on online so I cringed through 4 chapters of story mode to unlock Extra Mode.

I got my character up to level 21 and have beaten all of the extra missions on the station and Flyer Base on Parum.

The train station has no missions available and Neudaiz and Motoob are unavailable to me.

What do you have to do to get beyond these incredibly BORING Parum missions?

Zarode
Nov 9, 2006, 12:01 PM
Moar story mode.

Spectral
Nov 9, 2006, 12:02 PM
You gotta be shittin' me.

WTF, that is retarded. The story.... SUCKS!

Sega's fascination with locking content is just plain horrible.

Zarode
Nov 9, 2006, 12:04 PM
And it is suppose to be my problem that you can't get through the story? I'll let you keep wallowing around in your own grave... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Nayte
Nov 9, 2006, 12:42 PM
The story mode isnt even hard or long. Its almost impossible to die. The story itself however isnt -that- bad.

lavosmanx
Nov 9, 2006, 12:52 PM
But some of the characters sure are -that- bad... Ethan makes FFX's Tidus look smart and that is hard to accomplish.

Spectral
Nov 9, 2006, 02:37 PM
On 2006-11-09 09:04, Zarode wrote:
And it is suppose to be my problem that you can't get through the story? I'll let you keep wallowing around in your own grave... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Why did I say it was your problem?

I don't even know who the F you are.

The story is boring, typical JRPG fluff, the voice acting is horrible and I want Ethan to go through a meat grinder instead of become a hero.

KiteWolfwood
Nov 9, 2006, 02:59 PM
It is called extra mode for a reason. It is suppose to be something extra. You expect them to give you everything in extra before you even get to that point in the story mode? If you think the story is boring though I would like to hear the games you liked for the story.