PDA

View Full Version : Keeping my Shop, but creating a new main character.

Apathy
Nov 9, 2006, 08:26 PM
A.p.a.t.h.y. MK ||| is .. in short, finished .. although she is only 22 levels ... I wanted a good shop keeper / mule / synther. Im very happy with her (until it is time to turn her into a protranzer),

However now I want to create my main, one i can level like mad. Since I am a fan of Ghost in the Shell, I was going to make a Motoko Kusanagi clone (name her such too) .. Now the question is this ... Should she be a CAST or a Human? Both races fit and have thier cosmetic advantages... Im prone to casts, but I was wondering if any other fans of Stand Alone Complex (or other GiTS works) had any suggestions?

Just something to toy with, that is off the subject of the usual fair of rants, and nonsense.

Banert
Nov 9, 2006, 08:29 PM
I was wondering the exact same thing myself, I'm a huge GITS fan, have the manga and movies. There are no CAST parts that look that much like Motoko, I'd lean towards a human, especially since her only real physical mech feature is the plugs on the back of her neck (Unless you wanted to create her with that metal visor of hers on).

I was all set to make Togusa, and then Sega goes and gives me no good mullets...

Cash_Lavi
Nov 9, 2006, 08:32 PM
Well if you want it to look more on the android side go with cast. (better stats imo) or if you want to be more on the human side be human (better looks imo)