PDA

View Full Version : tomoirod? (force wep)

RadicalEd
Nov 9, 2006, 08:43 PM
well i saw this lil newman girl with a rod called tomoirod.. looks better than the hajirod... but she wanted me to pay 5k for info on it -_ - .. so anyone know where i can find this? or the board? ... guessing some A rank mission?

Randomness
Nov 9, 2006, 08:44 PM
Probably the 6 star rod. What color was the shaft?

MattMattic
Nov 9, 2006, 08:45 PM
probably in grove fanatics a

Remedy
Nov 9, 2006, 08:46 PM
Board drops in Fanatics A.

Materials are 7x Neu Ash, 7x Speral, 3x Upteline, 5x El-Photon

Midicronica
Nov 9, 2006, 08:48 PM
Great, I'd been wondering where to find this thing and now I know it's going to be a while before I can get my hands on it. Getting my hands on the materials shouldn't be hard at all, either.

Randomness
Nov 9, 2006, 08:54 PM
Yeah, not a single rare ingredient. Upteline is the rarest, at 6 stars, I believe.

RadicalEd
Nov 9, 2006, 08:55 PM
eh i just looked at her weps in the colony.. we werent on the battle field... fanatics A? ... heh alright thanks

Ryogen
Nov 9, 2006, 09:25 PM
On 2006-11-09 17:55, RadicalEd wrote:
eh i just looked at her weps in the colony.. we werent on the battle field... fanatics A? ... heh alright thanks

Oh yeah, this may sound a little mean but you should go tell whoever told you to pay 5k to kiss your @ss and thin blacklist the person. Trying to scam money out of people for info is not a good member to hang with.

JaireLiay
Nov 9, 2006, 09:46 PM
Rofl. I saw a person with one, named Navi. Was this who you saw? Cause if it was, then she wasn't serious about you paying 5k for info. My last 30 minutes spent on the 4th floor proves that.

Ryogen
Nov 9, 2006, 09:49 PM
I don't know Jarie, things like that arn't usually "jokes" unless you know the person. If RadicalEd walked away and Navi didn't say a thing or say "hey I was joking" then he didn't want to give it up.

RadicalEd
Nov 9, 2006, 10:43 PM
On 2006-11-09 18:46, JaireLiay wrote:
Rofl. I saw a person with one, named Navi. Was this who you saw? Cause if it was, then she wasn't serious about you paying 5k for info. My last 30 minutes spent on the 4th floor proves that.

nah.. muffin was her name... and when i told her forget it, she was like "w/e" ... so she meant it =/ .. just did grove of fanatics.. didnt get a tomoirod but got a crusaud or w/e... 7* long sword http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

JaireLiay
Nov 9, 2006, 11:09 PM
Lol, youre right. I had them mixed up because Navi was there with her. She was on the 4th floor too, on Uni 1. Theyre both tiny and were talking to each other about the most random things, and doing the most random things.

I remember now, because she tried to sit on my chars lap, and I told her no because her rod was bigger than mine.

Tomoirod > Hajirod.

But yea, blacklisting someone cause they didnt want to tell you something you could see by viewing their equips anyways, is just stupid.

Ed, whats your chars name? You might have been there when I was up there.

Tra
Nov 9, 2006, 11:31 PM
Apple has a tomoirod +6, bow down to her!