PDA

View Full Version : where do you guys get all these PM foods from?

KingNautilus
Nov 9, 2006, 10:09 PM
Seriously, it's so damn hard to raise the level. Where are you guys getting all the sabers and stuff from? I'm trying to go for pure striking, meaning I need to feed it restoratives, then melee weapons to balance the tecnic growth. But where do I get all the supplies from? I understand that it's expensive, but I just can't find any shops with sabers, except ones that cost like 200 or 500 meseta, which is retarded considering I've seen them for like 50. Oh well.

Ryogen
Nov 9, 2006, 10:10 PM
Best thing to feed it to raise it's striking is feeding it food, juices, milk, etc. That is what I use.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 9, 2006, 10:11 PM
Ive got like 10 in my shop for 100 =/. Dont hate me lol, But for striking I went with Moons and star atomizers... or wasit Sol I cant remember.... Moons did +12 , stars do +14. As for cheap weps I usually search ads for PM weps food or something like that and I get cheap weps.

KingNautilus
Nov 9, 2006, 10:12 PM
hmm.. the only problem is that I need to lower the tecnic (going for pure striking)... oh well thanks for your input anyways.

JaireLiay
Nov 9, 2006, 10:13 PM
Sol Atomizers. I've fed everyone I had to my PM. Also, you can find sabers that drop in Unsafe C. They constantly drop.

Ryogen
Nov 9, 2006, 10:16 PM
On 2006-11-09 19:12, KingNautilus wrote:
hmm.. the only problem is that I need to lower the tecnic (going for pure striking)... oh well thanks for your input anyways.

Have no clue. Experemint with synthizing items. Let me look on my PM guide on my guild.

Ryogen
Nov 9, 2006, 10:19 PM
Line Shields and Traps is the best way to get rid of it if you want stat increase also, but like i said, most synthizing items can just neg stats so find one. expermient.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryogen on 2006-11-09 19:20 ]</font>

BloodDragoon
Nov 9, 2006, 10:20 PM
I feed mine Tear of Light 20 striking 5 technic then feed it random 1-3 star striking weapons to balance it out.
If you farm/solo enough you should have an abundance of materials needed to make these C grade weapons and odds are find a few of the boards needed too.

KingNautilus
Nov 9, 2006, 10:23 PM
I did a few Unsafe C runs and didn't find any sabers, just a ton of monomates...

Edit: Also, I have TONS of synth mats, but no boards for making the striking weapons... can I buy those somewhere or something?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KingNautilus on 2006-11-09 19:24 ]</font>

Zakuro
Nov 9, 2006, 10:26 PM
My ranger is getting a pure armor mag so is easy to raise. I timed how long a cycle of creating a character, dumping items and remaking and it is about 1 min 30 seconds for 4 armor increasers to feed my PM. Haven't touched the PMs on my other characters yet and just started on my Rangers today so it has't evolved yet.

Stryfe1
Nov 9, 2006, 10:48 PM
Create a Beast, take his Fist and Sword weapons off of palette, put into room storage, log on with main, take out, feed PM for Striking +4 and Tech -1. Might wanna drop his monomates into your storage too.

Create a beast several times over when dropping weapons into storage. Excellent for making a pure striking PM, and you can feed moons, and sol atoms as well, just feed weapons if tech gets close to leveling for the -? on tech.

MayLee
Nov 9, 2006, 10:54 PM
On 2006-11-09 19:48, Stryfe1 wrote:
Create a Beast, take his Fist and Sword weapons off of palette, put into room storage, log on with main, take out, feed PM for Striking +4 and Tech -1. Might wanna drop his monomates into your storage too.

Create a beast several times over when dropping weapons into storage. Excellent for making a pure striking PM, and you can feed moons, and sol atoms as well, just feed weapons if tech gets close to leveling for the -? on tech.

That would take FOREVER..o.o

-Crokar-
Nov 9, 2006, 10:57 PM
you got to do what you got to do