PDA

View Full Version : Rate how pathetic I am.

Lazygirl313
Nov 9, 2006, 10:12 PM
I finally opened my shop and earned 32k. I spent every penny on clothes and hair XD From 1 to 10, how pathetic am I?

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 9, 2006, 10:13 PM
1. I used to think it was lame to waste money on clothes and stuff until i realized my char was LAME looking and i Spent 30 on new clothes D=.

JaireLiay
Nov 9, 2006, 10:15 PM
Lol. Maybe I shouldve bought clothes. I made 28k when open for only 3 hours, and bought more stuff to make more money.

Zakuro
Nov 9, 2006, 10:22 PM
I wasted some money on a hat and other things and now I'm short on money when I need it for a SUV and an armor that can hold it. Unfortunately haven't even made up the money I spent on my shop yet, although I think I'm getting close now. Also spent some money working on synthing a megaline only to realize that the cost of the components at the prices they seem to go for is barely less than it'd cost to just buy it with no chance of failing. Trying to decide now if I should sell the components I have so far (missing 2 or 3 nanocarbon) or just try one and hope it works.

Ryogen
Nov 9, 2006, 10:25 PM
You spend money on what you want. To come to us and have us rate you by what you wanted to is uhh...strange. If you want close, you got it. Now you can make your character look good and get more money.