PDA

View Full Version : Something strange i noticed while synthing....

Urahara
Nov 9, 2006, 11:21 PM
Ok trying to make some extra 5* wpns, i noticed with an el or im photon the % drops to 30% or so, does that mean the weapon will change to something higher lvl like a 6* weapon? or why the sudden drop in % with these regular photons?

Nani-chan
Nov 9, 2006, 11:28 PM
Im is a photon type used in production of firearms. It would be unwise to use it for anything besides guns.

Ronin1of47
Nov 9, 2006, 11:28 PM
Photons are used for hunter weapons
IM-Photons are used for ranger weapons
El-Photons are used for force weapons
(i might have the El and Im mixed up )

i dont think using an El-Photon for a hunter weapon makes something different just lowers the % of sucess

Pengfishh
Nov 9, 2006, 11:29 PM
Because Im and El photons are for ranged and technic weapons, respectively. If it does succeed, I would guess it would be a step or two lower.

Urahara
Nov 9, 2006, 11:48 PM
Haha thanks for the replies. didnt think the photons had anything different about them.

Shye
Nov 10, 2006, 12:40 AM
I don't have confirmation of this or anything, but what if each of the photons boosts a specific part of the finished product?

El might give it a higher TP,
Im might give it better Acc... or something.

Next time I have a spare board, time and ingrediants I'll try it a few times for kicks.

roygbiv
Nov 10, 2006, 01:20 AM
well... considering that TP is only casting weapons... which all require an El-Photon (No option)... >_>

I am pretty sure Im photons don't increase Accuracy either... when used in a melee weapon.

Genobee
Nov 10, 2006, 01:22 AM
it actauly does nothing ot it, I succeded with a IM-photon on a Claymuad and it had the same stats as the store bought claymuad.