PDA

View Full Version : Boss drops: Where?

DarkGekko
Nov 9, 2006, 11:42 PM
I've done a million and a half De Ragan runs, and no tail. Worst luck in the world? I'd like to say yes... but perhaps I'm just stupid.

Where do the drops actually fall? For example, after you fight De Ragan, would I find it in the center by the warp back, by where the body lies after, or is it somewhere else?

BloodDragoon
Nov 9, 2006, 11:50 PM
Dunno, The only items I seen drop from bosses are from SEED-Vance in LL and Svaltus in Ruins but those are more like minibosses in the fact theres no real arena for them and no cutscene either when you get to them. I've killed De Regan and the Fanatics boss numerous times solo and not even a monomate was left on the ground outside the boxes that spawn when they died.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 9, 2006, 11:51 PM
The tail spawns on one of the rocks after De Ragan dies. I don't know if it's the rock he dies at or not, but everytime I see it at the base of a rock. It's not on the wall, it's one of the mounds away fromt he wall.

Sometimes I see it flash by the screen but it wasn't at the usual rock I spawn at when De Ragan dies. Maybe it spawns at random spots? Or maybe my dsl line is a little slow and it is picked up before I get a chance to see it on the floor? Who knows.

And yes, that luck is pretty atrocious. I've gotten two single Crea Sabers, and a Twin Crea Saber board today from soloing De Ragan A about 10 times, but no tail. None of the swords worked even with 94% success. That includes the bonus from a non-elemental photon. I'm officially upset. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-09 20:54 ]</font>

excal
Nov 9, 2006, 11:52 PM
It's in the boxes.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 9, 2006, 11:55 PM
On 2006-11-09 20:52, excal wrote:
It's in the boxes.

I swear i've seen it spawn at the base of the mound the player spawns at after De Ragan dies. Hmm... now i'll need to go get a screen cap if it ever drops again. I've seen about 5 drop and killed him maybe 400+ times, so a screencap is gonna suck trying to get.

MaxyGuy
Nov 9, 2006, 11:59 PM
On 2006-11-09 20:55, Garnet_Moon wrote:

On 2006-11-09 20:52, excal wrote:
It's in the boxes.

I swear i've seen it spawn at the base of the mound the player spawns at after De Ragan dies. Hmm... now i'll need to go get a screen cap if it ever drops again. I've seen about 5 drop and killed him maybe 400+ times, so a screencap is gonna suck trying to get.

Actually, De Ragan probably died where boxes should spawn and because of the lag.. you blew the boxes open. It happens to me alot and I've only seen 1 De Ragan Tail in 120 hours of gameplay.. and yes it popped in a box.

Dj_SkyEpic
Nov 10, 2006, 12:06 AM
All boss drops are from the boxes. The boss itself does not actually drop the item. The best way to get the rares is of course to have a high-luck leader.

You shouldnt worry about De ragan's drop too much. The best things De Ragan rank A rares are: Crestline, Gigaline, Mega/power, De Ragan's Tail. I haven't seen any weapons or anything from him as of yet.

IMO You should go for places like Fanat A. You get rare armors, the boss parts, rare 6* weapons such as Kubara bows,and 6* twin guns that are only found and never bought from npc's even if we have updates.

The Omougo boss's loot are good twin blades and swords. I haven't found anything else from him as of yet.

Just keep searching and keep an eye out for luck'e people to be your leader.

BloodDragoon
Nov 10, 2006, 12:11 AM
Now if I could just find a party to do these missions on A rank http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Nani-chan
Nov 10, 2006, 12:12 AM
[b]6* twin guns that are only found and never bought from npc's even if we have updates.

Ooohh what twin guns? twin handguns are my favorite weapon.. I don't think they are in the item database.

Dj_SkyEpic
Nov 10, 2006, 12:17 AM
Yea, there are twin hand guns that are usuable right now. I forgot the name but within my party, my friend found a board.

She asked her JP friend and they gave info that it wasnt buyable at the npc shops.

Tis' a strong weapon but sadly, she broke two of them even though it was 3+ luck day for FOfemales and she used 10+ B grinders... That's the max yet they break... Scary game... scary...

Nani-chan
Nov 10, 2006, 04:32 AM
How do the stats compare to Ryo-Betatores? Sorry, am getting a little burned out. New guns get me excited though.

Remedy
Nov 10, 2006, 06:34 AM
On 2006-11-09 21:06, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
The Omougo boss's loot are good twin blades and swords. I haven't found anything else from him as of yet....Me/Quick? XD