PDA

View Full Version : Nanocarbons and SW A?

Wallin
Nov 9, 2006, 11:50 PM
Since I seem to have awful luck at joining groups (all the games I joined were the one set of maps where Nano-stuff didn't drop) and soloing would take wayyyy to long to find out at 35, does anyone know if Nanocarbons drop more frequently in SW A?

I heard that Nanoresin drops in SW A, so I was wondering if the boxes all change from Nanosilica to Nanocarbon as well, or if more Nanocarbons show up, or if they don't show up at all.

Getting tired of soloing C only to find dozens of Nanosilica, so I w'm just curious at this point, and I'm not spending money again like I did last time when my PM blew up the Gigaline and couldn't even give me the Monomate because my inventory and storage was full of them. ;_;

BloodDragoon
Nov 9, 2006, 11:55 PM
I'd assume theres a higher chance of nanocarbons on that map variation in a higher ranked mission. Doing LL on B and A I've found alot of normal material drops end up higher grade finding things like Omega Acids in boxes more often or a material I hadn't seen before last night. Vestaline. It was also giving up a far amount of Marseline at times.

HC82
Nov 10, 2006, 01:20 AM
nancarbons have a higher drop frequency in SW B and A (more so A).

Wallin
Nov 10, 2006, 01:53 AM
Hmm, any idea how much higher (even a random guess is fine really).

I can get to the boxes in C rank in about 6-7 minutes. Sometimes I'll get two in a row, sometimes I'll go four games and not get one. I was going to try A solo but then my internet died and now I figure maintenance is coming soon. Just trying to figure out at this point what's the fastest way to get them, or whether I should just do money runs and buy them instead.

Realmz
Nov 10, 2006, 09:06 AM
it's good to keep in mind that the map can also appear in block 3, i go through all the blocks because i'm upping my PM's Battle Stat