PDA

View Full Version : Whitill wings, get.

Zorafim
Nov 10, 2006, 12:36 AM
Just thought I'd let you guys know. And yes, this is offline.

Zuenza
Nov 10, 2006, 12:56 AM
Hey,I just found Whitill Wings while going through the last area of offline story mode.

Zorafim
Nov 10, 2006, 01:01 AM
Oh, look at that. I got those twin daggers too.

It seems like the little squishy things drop the daggers, while the grunt enemies drop the wings. The gargoyle things drop a rare material that can be synthed anyway. The only rare that I'm unsure of is the sorcerer's drop. Does anybody know if it drops anything important?

Nika
Nov 10, 2006, 01:02 AM
Whitil wing is very easy to get offline, I got 2 of it from playing in HIVE 3 times.

Zuenza
Nov 10, 2006, 01:03 AM
It better,that enemy is a pain in the rear.He killed me numerous times.

Zorafim
Nov 10, 2006, 01:12 AM
I use Tero/hp restore which keeps my hp up. Every three ticks it's like a monomate. Paired with the tenora armor and a the S rank defense unit, I don't have much problem staying alive. Look into these if you get the chance. The armor and slot cost 1.5 mil meseta total, but the regen unit is dirt cheap.

Zuenza
Nov 10, 2006, 01:15 AM
I see what you mean.....but it's not really my hp that is in trouble.The sorceror's megid seems stronger than the grunt's megid,and that is what always gets me.

Zorafim
Nov 10, 2006, 01:18 AM
Hm, I've never been one shotted by any type of megid. No idea how to help you there.

Zuenza
Nov 10, 2006, 01:21 AM
I just realized I could spam my Rising Strike Lvl. 27 on those guys.Every last hit of the PA results in the sorcerer flying backwards,and it takes a while for him to get up.