PDA

View Full Version : The Shopkeeper's Guild (360 only)

Dire
Nov 10, 2006, 01:56 AM
-What is the Shopkeepers' Guild?

The Shopkeepers' Guild is an informal group of shopkeepers who agree to abide by a single simple rule when selling items.

-What is the purpose of the Shopkeepers' Guild?

Player shops have slowly devolved to the point that they are nearly useless. Most shops' items are priced higher than NPC - and the time it takes to find the 1 or 2 (out of dozens) that are not overpriced is not worth the savings. The Shopkeepers' Guild is an attempt to combat this in a creative manner. It should result in a much better situation for both buyers and sellers.

-So what is the rule?

All common (purchasable at NPC) items must be priced at 80% or less than NPC price in your shop. For example, the maximum you could sell marseline would be 1200*.8 = 960, nanocarbon would be 2500 * .8 = 2000, etc.. A more complete list of prices will be posted in the future. You are free to price rare (items that cannot be purchased at NPCs) for whatever you like.

-So how do I join?

The last 3 characters of your advertisement must be exactly: "$KG". This will enable other members of the guild to quickly and easily recognize your shop when looking for goods, as well as being able to explicitly search out other members of the guild.

-What is to prevent people from breaking the rule?

A black list of players who add to the $KG to their advertisement, but do not abide by the rule, will be posted and maintained. All members of the shopkeeper's guild are strongly encouraged to never visit blacklisted shops. Similarly, any members who find another member breaking the rule are encouraged to report the user for black listing. Hopefully this list will not become too long.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dire on 2006-11-09 23:02 ]</font>

Dire
Nov 10, 2006, 02:01 AM
A preliminary listing of NPC prices on items. To determine the max selling price for $KG members, multiply any price listed here by 0.8.

Materials:
Photon - 200
El-Photon - 200
Im-Photon - 200
Carlian - 100
Peparian - 800
Meganite - 100
Giganite - 800
Harnium - 100
Soldonium - 800
Gamotite - 100
Zepotite - 800
Soural - 100
Speral - 800
Ancelaline - 50
Wenceline - 100
Aporaline - 300
Dianaline - 600
Marseline - 1200
Uptelline - 2000
Nanosilica - 500
Nanocarbon - 2500
Metasilica - 500
Ortasilica - 500
Ortacarbon - 2500
Hot Berry - 50
Cold Berry - 50
Sweet Berry - 50
TransAcid - 50
Metamor Acid- 100
Ether Acid - 200
Lambda Acid - 800
Par Wood - 150
Par Ash - 1000
Mot Wood - 150
Mot Ash - 1000
Neu Wood - 150
Neu Ash - 1000

Weapons:
1 star - 350
2 star - 800
3 star - 2000
4 star - 8600

Weapon Boards:
1 star - 180
2 star - 350
3 star - 1000
4 star - 4300
5 star - 9250

Armor:
1 star - 1000
2 star - 2400
3 star - 6000
4 star - 18000

Armor Boards:
1 star - 400
2 star - 960
3 star - 2400
4 star - 6000
5 star - 15000

Miscellaneous Items:
Monomate – 50
Dimate – 150
Trimate – 500
Antimate – 100
Moon Atomizer – 350
Photon Charge – 500
Traps – 100
Trap Gs – 500
Grinder Base C – 100
Grinder Base B – 500

Dire
Nov 10, 2006, 02:01 AM
Blacklisted players by username:

-empty-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dire on 2006-11-09 23:04 ]</font>

Dire
Nov 10, 2006, 02:03 AM
Member list by username:

Unknown members who have $KG in their description:
Sekani-02
Renju
Jarvis
Haruna
Etherelda

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2007-06-01 22:42 ]</font>

Divanti
Nov 10, 2006, 04:36 AM
Great idea, hopefully it'll catch on. I've been thinking, what about items that are not available in stores? I never really know what to charge for things like that. Quite frankly it would be too tedious to visit all the shops that come in a search for various items, and with the disparity in prices from shop to shop, it would still be very difficult to figure out exactly what is a fair price. Maybe if we could get people to post somewhere how much they paid for a given item that is not available in NPC shops, and from there we could figure the average price for that particular item. It'd give a fairly good idea of what people are willing to pay for something and give shop owners some kind of baseline to work off of.

Knight_of_MIA
Nov 10, 2006, 07:29 AM
Hehe seems some kind of coincidence I believe it has that you´re are considering this day to establish a shopkeeper´s guild.

Yesterday I finished to update my (german) Item Synthesis Guide for my MIATEAM.de PSU community and added a chapter explaining the means and behaviour of selling and buying items crafted by gamers, along with the required trustfulness both parties must oblige.

I did go with the figure of approx 5-10% of the item´s value worth at the npc shops, but as a crafted one, when the buyer submits all the contents necessary (i.e. the board and all the ingredients) to the crafter. Thus, these 5-10% shall just be a "commission" for the crafter.

But I went to the figure identically to the Percentage Chance of Success when the vendor submits all contents necessary and the buyer just pays the crafting service. This could be some 50%, oder maybe 80% of the original npc price.

Why this ?
The first example really covers some kind of commission. All the risk is covered by the buyer, since he cannot really determine whether the item synthesis indeed failed or succeeded by chance.

Second example covers approx. the same shopkeeper´s idea as you do, but includes a variable covering the risk percentage - the higher the risk (that means the lesser the succeeding chance), the higher the price.

I think both means cover a fair pricing method, and surely there may be some partial offs between those extremes - rare items for example should really be considered differently.

Maybe you will add this consideration of crafting service into your shopkeeper´s guild.

Dire
Nov 10, 2006, 09:08 AM
I really just want to keep things very simple by only setting a max price on NPC available items. And even that's actually a bit tricky, because it's completely reasonable to sell something like a 50% element or well upgraded weapon for significantly more than 80% NPC. So the 80% only applies to nonupgraded/nonelemental weapons.

Dire
Nov 11, 2006, 05:18 AM
Oh well, besides somebody ripping off the shop list on the PSU forums (with credit at least) - nothing seems to have come of this. Not sure why folks want to complain about the shops but are not willing to engage in a simple solution. Can anybody share why they feel this is a bad idea?

Divanti
Nov 11, 2006, 07:48 AM
On 2006-11-11 02:18, Dire wrote:
Oh well, besides somebody ripping off the shop list on the PSU forums (with credit at least) - nothing seems to have come of this. Not sure why folks want to complain about the shops but are not willing to engage in a simple solution. Can anybody share why they feel this is a bad idea?

I wouldn't say NOTHING has come of this. I did an ad search earlier with the keyword $KG and found 3 shops. I don't recall the names, but it's a start. Although their selections were rather limited, what they DID have was decently priced from what I could see.

Dire
Nov 11, 2006, 08:32 AM
On 2006-11-11 04:48, Divanti wrote:

On 2006-11-11 02:18, Dire wrote:

I wouldn't say NOTHING has come of this. I did an ad search earlier with the keyword $KG and found 3 shops. I don't recall the names, but it's a start. Although their selections were rather limited, what they DID have was decently priced from what I could see.

That's great. I also just noticed a couple of other people joining up. My selection is usually rather limited since items tend to sell very well and quickly at 80%. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif The more people we can get to do this - the better it is for everybody. Hopefully we can start to slowly turn the player shops around. It should not be a miracle to see items selling for reasonable prices.

I'd really encourage anybody reading this to strongly considering joining by going 80% and adding the $KG. It helps you as a seller and a buyer. As a seller, players will be able to instantly recognize your shop as a reasonable one. And as a buyer, the more $KG shops there are - the greater reasonable selection you will have.

ZX
Nov 11, 2006, 11:46 AM
Sign me up, I'll be puting the tag in my shop today. Also, I don't sell anything over 1k, so yea. Put ZX on the list and look for me ingame!

GameJunkyJim
Nov 11, 2006, 01:05 PM
Wow, maybe I need to move faster...

I'm working on a Merchant's Guild
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/GameJunkieJim/MerchGuildHeader.gif

The difference is that mine is open to 360 players as well as PS2/PC players, Items must be 75% or less of NPC, and your shop ad must be formatted in a specific way to allow people to search.

Website being finalized, it will be searchable by platform, shop name, or shop type.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GameJunkyJim on 2006-11-11 10:17 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GameJunkyJim on 2006-11-11 11:24 ]</font>

lorenz
Nov 11, 2006, 06:11 PM
I think my prices are well below the maximum so add me to the list and look for me in game

-Crokar-
Nov 11, 2006, 09:28 PM
reminds me of oblivion

Dire
Nov 12, 2006, 07:36 AM
Don't forget to check your prices. One unnamed person has par wood at 150 ($KG max 120) and marseline at 1000 ($KG max 960). I'm sure it was just an innocent mistake, but try to take care of it or it hurts everybody, including yourself.

Divanti
Nov 12, 2006, 03:05 PM
Well I looked again last night and I saw 6 or 7 people with $KG in their ad. I also got around to getting my lazy ass to put it in my add as well. My character's name is Dias and I don't have anything too fancy right now. I have a couple Breakers with elements (Dark and Fire I think) with like 3 grinds on each. They're bargain basement priced at 1K (Non-elemental Breakers sell for 2K in the NPC shop. I also have a small variety of 1* GRM weapons with Light elements attached for those just starting out. Those go for a mere 200 vs. the Non-element store price of 350. Other than that it's just random synth ingredients I've found on runs. I've got a Relic Edge on there if anybody's interested...

Mazoku
Nov 12, 2006, 06:46 PM
I added the $KG to my shop last night.

If you go there, yes, the Relic Edge is overpriced but I put it there for a friend at that price days ago. When I get them I sell them for under 10k. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dire
Nov 12, 2006, 07:48 PM
On 2006-11-12 15:46, Mazoku wrote:
I added the $KG to my shop last night.

If you go there, yes, the Relic Edge is overpriced but I put it there for a friend at that price days ago. When I get them I sell them for under 10k. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

The pricing guide only applies to NPC available items. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

If anybody would like me to add their username to the list on the first page, just PM me or post it here and I'll get it updated.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dire on 2006-11-12 17:30 ]</font>

EC_Subbie
Nov 12, 2006, 08:27 PM
I'd like to join this. Character name is in sig. As is I sell most of my stuff at 50% anyway, but I'll give it a check over to make sure prices are right.

wrentypo
Nov 12, 2006, 09:26 PM
This is much needed. I have in my advert that most of my items are 50% off, although all are well below 80%. I'm adding $KG next time I log on. Sign Wren up!

Mazoku
Nov 12, 2006, 10:16 PM
On 2006-11-12 16:48, Dire wrote:
If anybody would like me to add their username to the list on the first page, just PM me or post it here and I'll get it updated.

Cool, please add Saiphos. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Xihyon
Nov 13, 2006, 04:24 AM
Intresting! ....but.... I need a store first...

Reeve
Nov 13, 2006, 04:59 AM
put me in aswell please, although all i seem to have atm is 5* weps which dont have a vendor price

my name is the same as my username

Magician
Nov 13, 2006, 07:14 AM
I sell everything at 30% of the NPC stores, not 80%.

Can I still join?

Hresvelgr
Nov 13, 2006, 07:40 AM
Thumbs up for you Dire, this is a good project to counter the ill course the personal shopkeeper system is taking.

Atleast now ya'll can get some sort of stable insight into who's selling what.

Magician
Nov 13, 2006, 08:23 AM
Actually, as of today I'm raising my prices to 35% of NPC store since my entire stock was bought out for over 40k the last time I logged in. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

So here's my price list for the items I usually sell.

Moon Atomizer = 120
Scape Doll = 700
Star Atomizer = 500
Sol Atomizer = 85
Grinder Base B = 175
Grinder B+1 = 600
(+100 Meseta for every +1, up to +5)
Grinder B+6 = 1200
(+150 Meseta for every +1, up to +9)
Grinder B+10 = 2500
4* Metal = 280 (Soldonium, Giganite, Peparian, Speral, Zepotite)
7* Metal = 875 (Stelnium, Chicotite, Cyral, Slaterian, Teranite)
4* Ore = 210 (Dianaline)
5* Ore= 420 (Marseline)
6* Ore = 700 (Upteline)
5* Hard Material = 875 (Nanocarbon, Metacarbon, Ortacarbon)
5* Acid = 280 (Lambda Acid)
7* Acid = 1225 (Omega Acid)
5* Wood = 350 (Mot Ash, Par Ash, Neu Ash)
7* Wood = 1750 (Kubara Wood)
7* Gemstone = 3500 (Copernia, Olpad)

The only item that didn't move was Kubara Wood, but that's because there really isn't a use for it yet and it's a fairly common rare drop.

Dire
Nov 13, 2006, 06:38 PM
On 2006-11-13 04:14, Magician wrote:
I sell everything at 30% of the NPC stores, not 80%.

Can I still join?

Hmmm.. well I suppose. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Names have been updated. Let me know if I missed anybody.

Souppy
Nov 13, 2006, 08:02 PM
add IronSoup to the list when you got time http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dire
Nov 14, 2006, 06:42 AM
Gotcha added IronSoup. I'll bump this topic once a day and keep it updated. There are quite alot of $KG shops now and hopefully we can keep it growing even larger. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Averros
Nov 14, 2006, 06:19 PM
Greetings,
Count me in... I have always sold my stuff at 50 - 60 % of NPC prices depending on demand.

GamerTag: Draconis Alas
Character: Kitsune D'Winter

Asadachi
Nov 14, 2006, 06:56 PM
I was hoping that a PC/PS2 type of guild would start up. I am working on making my grand opening of my store soon. I just wanted some kind of "tag" to help consumers to find me on the PC/PS2 market =)

RussInDaHill
Nov 14, 2006, 07:23 PM
My prices are way lower than what u have up there....i just try to get the quick $
check it out
char name is DRO

Dire
Nov 15, 2006, 04:50 AM
On 2006-11-14 15:56, Asadachi wrote:
I was hoping that a PC/PS2 type of guild would start up. I am working on making my grand opening of my store soon. I just wanted some kind of "tag" to help consumers to find me on the PC/PS2 market =)

Definitely. I'm suprised nobody's done something similar for the PC/PS2 servers yet. If you do decide to use the $KG tag, I'd appreciate if you'd start a new thread for it so the userlist/blacklist/etc don't become 'messy' in this thread.

Ravennittes
Nov 15, 2006, 11:18 AM
Heh. I'll add the guild logo to my shop cause I sell my items cheaper than ANY player shop (no joke). For instance, Mono's for 10, Di's for 25 and Tri's for 60. Since I started my shop I've seen many people adopt my system to compete with me. I can make around 5k off of these a night. If this sounds like a good idea to you, yoiu may use this system if you want.

Dire
Nov 17, 2006, 02:34 AM
There's quite alot of members now and it's nice to see $KG often showing up in my normal searches! But more is always better. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif If any $KG rangers are interested, I am unloading a ton of Vullseyes at 12k each in my shop. I started with 13 of them earlier today. First name on the user list.

EC_Subbie
Nov 18, 2006, 06:38 PM
On 2006-11-16 23:34, Dire wrote:
There's quite alot of members now and it's nice to see $KG often showing up in my normal searches! But more is always better. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif If any $KG rangers are interested, I am unloading a ton of Vullseyes at 12k each in my shop. I started with 13 of them earlier today. First name on the user list.

If I didn't already have two Vullseye I'd be all over that.. My setup so far is 2 rifles, 2 shotguns, 1 dagger/handgun backup and 1 open space for a 6th. I could fill it with a 3rd rifle..but I want to save room for my expert class weapons, namely a Laser Cannon or Grenade Launcher.

haruna
Nov 19, 2006, 04:00 PM
Great idea, I'm certainly going to start looking for $KG in my searches.

I think my prices qualify, especially my 1 meseta monomate madness ;P

I'm not sure what the prices on the food items should be. If they aren't $KG qualifying, let me know.
Search for "Haruna" under shop name.

Dire
Nov 19, 2006, 04:03 PM
On 2006-11-19 13:00, haruna wrote:
Great idea, I'm certainly going to start looking for $KG in my searches.

I think my prices qualify, especially my 1 meseta monomate madness ;P

I'm not sure what the prices on the food items should be. If they aren't $KG qualifying, let me know.
Search for "Haruna" under shop name.

I'll get you added to the list. As far as I know, food items are not yet sold at NPCs so feel free to price them however you like. I do need to upgrade the price list with Moatoob items and the like, and I'll work on getting the rest of the shop items listed.

Ancient
Nov 20, 2006, 02:25 AM
Assuming I ever gain enough items to start selling, I'll deffinitly go by this standard, very fare and well thought out.

Dire
Nov 27, 2006, 03:47 AM
Thanks for your participation everybody! $KG turned out to be a great success.

Unfortunately, I don't really have the time/patience to wait weeks/months for content unlocking in this game so I've quit and will no longer be bumping/updating this thread. It would be great for the game if somebody else took over this task in this thread or a new one. $KG has been very effective at creating a bit of sanity in the player shops; and can continue to do so if somebody else is willing to make sure the word gets out there about it.

It's great to see how big a difference just a few players can make! Anyhow, happy gaming all!

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 27, 2006, 04:27 AM
I was hoping that a PC/PS2 type of guild would start up. I am working on making my grand opening of my store soon. I just wanted some kind of "tag" to help consumers to find me on the PC/PS2 market

There is a PS/PS2 guild started I got it going I think we have like 7 or 8 people so far.

For some reason a mod moved it to the trade section instead of leaving it here with this thread so it is much less seen.

Go to the trade section and check it out, the Tag is P$OW for the guild, all you need to do to be eligable is have your stuff at 80% npc price or less and put the tag in your ad somewhere.

here is the thread, save you the trouble of hunting it down:

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=127496&forum=2&18

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-11-27 01:29 ]</font>

Ravennittes
Nov 27, 2006, 05:40 AM
I'm selling an item not sold by NPC's (and probably will never be) that I've heard is worth 100,000 each on the japanese server. As such, I'm selling it for 100,000 in the hopes that someone will buy it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. This is within the rules, correct?

Husker_Freak
Nov 27, 2006, 11:25 AM
Some of you $KG folks need to check your shop prices again. I went into one trying to buy some El-Photons and the shop had them at 300 each which is 100 higher than even the NPC shop.

Agne
Nov 27, 2006, 07:15 PM
well i don't know all the prices, generally just look at other shop prices for stuff i don't know the price of. but i' down so i'll just put $KGB to let ppl know i'm down but i might be a little bit off. cuz this is a game and not a math class so i tend to just go about 500 to 1k less of other shops. or another number depending on price of other shops obviously i can't sell a monomate for 5oo to 1k off lol.

Synner
Dec 11, 2006, 02:48 PM
It's about damn time someone set this up. Sign me up. Maybe now can start moving some merchandise. It's not because it's high priced in fact I sell 2 star weapons for 250 and 3 star for 800. I think it's just everybody get's tired of looking for crap when everyone sells it greater than than npc price. I'm also gonna tell my friends and maybe we can get this started right. Look for SYn shop when your online. Oh yeah and check out my JAG!!!!!!!!!!!

tailz
Dec 13, 2006, 10:14 PM
alright i fixed my prices n stuff, so count me in... the only real thing i have thats expensive is a xmas tree (20k)... n thats just cuz i dont really wanna sell it, but hey if someone wants it bad enough... be my guest

Blip
Dec 24, 2006, 11:45 PM
add Blip, i'm in for it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ShadowHado
Jan 4, 2007, 08:03 PM
I have a question. I personally sell most of my items at very reasonable prices, and sometimes don't even sell my good rares too high (like high percent weapons.)

But, how do you go about something like weapons, armor, and S Ranks? A weapon with 38% Dark or something can't be purchased in a store, and it'd be crazy to try and tell members they had to sell it for 80% of NPC price. Same thing with armor, the materials themselves can sometimes cost as much or more than purchasing the armor from an NPC.

And S-Ranks you altogether can't even purchase in a store, period.

So what are the stipulations for that, before I decide to join up or not?

Thrash777
Jan 15, 2007, 12:15 AM
Thanks to a coincidental meeting with Haruna, I've found out about this little guild, which is an awesome idea! So I'll definately be taking this up!

Jonty
Jan 17, 2007, 12:23 PM
I'll be taking it up too =)
Nicely!

Sekani
Jan 27, 2007, 12:20 AM
Add me in too. Maybe this'll help me move some of my less popular items, like synth ingredients that don't end in "ebon".

Umberger
Feb 4, 2007, 01:56 AM
I'd like to be added to this list as well.

GalaxTheWanderer
Feb 11, 2007, 09:14 AM
I wanna be added....But I need to write everything down.

Traize
Feb 11, 2007, 04:23 PM
As soon as I've bought my shop ticket I'll be selling stuff at around a 5th of the NPC price, maybe lower depending on the item in the end, I get it for free in mission, its all profit, even if its only 10m http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I'll add the $Kg the moment I setup http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

WildArms2
Feb 11, 2007, 06:23 PM
don't have much non grinder in my shop but healing stuff is cheaply priced way under NPC so I'll join up

Traize
Feb 16, 2007, 04:38 AM
Well, I've been spreading the $Kg love http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Had a chap come in & tell me how my shop was the best he had seen, so of course I told him to look for $Kg in the future, now, if only more people would visit & buy stuff...

Buff_Man
Feb 18, 2007, 10:38 AM
I'll add $KG to the end of my ad. in my shop too. If i've got any pricing wrong feel free to message my gamertag, The Buff Man, or me in PSU as:Buff Man

WildArms2
Feb 22, 2007, 06:14 PM
switfteh change your mot ashprice to 800 830 doesn't qualify for this group or take $kg off

CountCreed
Mar 27, 2007, 12:56 PM
I'll join, this sound just like me, i sell my items normaly DIRT chep, an example of my prices are
monomates =15
antimates= 15
all photons 60
kersiline = 2k
Ebons =2.5k
so alll i gotta do is add that $KG this right, then im in.

TouchOfRed
Apr 1, 2007, 11:16 PM
I'm in check out my prices if they're to high tell me i try to be cheap and i put my gt in my ad so i can fix prices if need be my chars name is +ReD+

danny_o
Apr 9, 2007, 06:58 AM
Respec' for you guys, I get annoyed when I find Megi-Photons set at 300 Meseta, and higher most of the time I go looking for them. I have over 300 in various PM/shared Storage, but I use the price people set for their Photons as a way to determine who is a complete turd burglar and who isn't. I suppose the only way people are going to stop doing this is players are allowed to search for not just the items but the price as well. If that were to happen, maybe then people would get the idea!

Midicronica
May 9, 2007, 02:06 PM
Add me in there.

Look up Etherelda's Emporium!

Getintothegame
May 29, 2007, 12:54 AM
I'm wondering what happened to the user who started this topic! I'll try and see what I can do to try and revive the thread as soon as possible. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The_Big_Show
May 30, 2007, 11:23 AM
I've already put the tag in my ad so please add Renji to the list.

Getintothegame
Jun 2, 2007, 12:11 AM
Alright, I'll start updating the list. Let me hop on the 360 version and check users really fast. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2007-06-01 22:35 ]</font>