PDA

View Full Version : Soundtrack giveaway

DoubleJG
Nov 10, 2006, 03:38 AM
I stopped by my local Game Stop today with some friends and they had a little box with free demos, booklets, etc.(limit 1 per visiter) What did I happen to find in there? The PSU bonus soundtrack. Just goes to show you how underated this game was... Man, even though I already have one I picked one up for my friend up north anyways.

Just a topic to inform those fans out there that if you didn't reserve your copy, it's possible that a Game Stop near you could still have a few up for grabs.

KazuKun
Nov 10, 2006, 03:52 AM
D: You had my hopes up there. I thought you were talking about the "For Brighter Days" OST. D: I want that OST... but anyways, I reserved mine online to ensure I get the soundtrack (I never get the bonus at the store. : ). The soundtrack isn't vey impressive, to say the least. It covers the basics, and it IS free, but...meh. It's not as great as I thought it would be. I can't speak for everyone though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KazuKun on 2006-11-10 00:54 ]</font>

Uyoku
Nov 10, 2006, 12:53 PM
I didn't pre-order, but I did order from Gamestop on Friday last week, I got the soundtrack CD, it isn't that great but it's still nice for being free. Gamestop rules for these Bonus things, like with Elebits you get an elebits plushie... OH and a Sonic Statue figure thing with SOnic for X360 or PS3... But yeah anyway back to PSU related... lol