PDA

View Full Version : Question/concern about "Jack of all trades" character

Leodry
Nov 10, 2006, 07:33 AM
Hello!

First off, let me say that I'm sorry if this has already been addressed, but I did not see a topic concerning it.

I don't have the game yet, but I'm hoping to make a human character and level all of the classes, including expert classes (at least fortefighter, fortegunner, and figunner). Basically, I want a character who's good at using just about any weapon.

While reading another thread, however, I saw someone saying that they'd have to get rid of some PAs in order to make room for new ones. Can someone please tell me how many PAs your character is allowed to have? Does this limit make having a character who is good with every weapon pretty much impossible?

Thanks in advance!

SpikeOtacon
Nov 10, 2006, 07:44 AM
Everyone has a 36 PA limit. You have to erase one if you run out of space to learn another. It does not mean that it is impossible for a jack of all trades character, it just means that you have to be selective on what you want to learn, and what situations to use things in.

HaloMaster24
Nov 10, 2006, 08:12 AM
You know you can only have the stats of one class at a time right?

So just because you level Forefighter, Figunner, Fortegunner doesn't mean you can use all their weapons, only the weapons of the class you currently have selected.

Leodry
Nov 10, 2006, 08:17 AM
Yeah, Halo, I'm aware of that. I was just kind of thinking towards the future, when perhaps I have a bunch of cool rares and I can say to myself "hmm...I feel like playing with my cool double sabers" and just change to figunner and go for it.

Thanks for the replies, guys.