PDA

View Full Version : special PM

Cry0
Nov 10, 2006, 10:09 AM
has anyone yet figured out how to get a more special pm, like gh-411 or gh-412, in stead of gh-410?

Realmz
Nov 10, 2006, 10:13 AM
i've voiced my theory that getting these requires leveling up from 80 to 100 and depends on those stats.

then again i also think that the 46x PM's are the armor spec ones...

Cerulean
Nov 10, 2006, 10:19 AM
I'm sort of hoping that those of us who 'goofed' our PM's in the early days will be psyched down the road.

What I mean is, before I really understood what I was doing, I gave my PM a total of 3 production points in Technics. I play a hunter, and now that I understand synthing and what I want from PM, I would prefer to end up with a PM that is 100 Striking. Well, that's not going to happen. It's going to have (at most) 97 Striking Points... and 3 Technic Points. Not really a huge deal, it is what it is.

However, maybe some of the special PM's require a range of points in different areas. We don't know, but I sure hope so. If one of those cool PM's is like Striking >50 and Technics >5 (or something like that) I'll be stoked. Then I would make my PM Striking 95, Technics 5.

But for now we just don't know.

Tycho
Nov 10, 2006, 11:04 AM
You need special items for them similar to the 'PM Device Zero', which are currently unreleased.

VanHalen
Nov 10, 2006, 11:09 AM
hopefully they are will PMs but i thought of them as the ones that didnt make it to the release of the game and the 5 now are the ones that made it

AeraLure
Nov 10, 2006, 11:13 AM
On 2006-11-10 08:04, Tycho wrote:
You need special items for them similar to the 'PM Device Zero', which are currently unreleased.

Nice. Thanks for the info. Do they have any special requirements do you know? Or can a 450 simply hop over into being a 451 with the only requirements being you have the item and a level 100 450?

_Deliverance_
Nov 10, 2006, 11:14 AM
On 2006-11-10 07:19, Cerulean wrote:
I'm sort of hoping that those of us who 'goofed' our PM's in the early days will be psyched down the road.

What I mean is, before I really understood what I was doing, I gave my PM a total of 3 production points in Technics. I play a hunter, and now that I understand synthing and what I want from PM, I would prefer to end up with a PM that is 100 Striking. Well, that's not going to happen. It's going to have (at most) 97 Striking Points... and 3 Technic Points. Not really a huge deal, it is what it is.

However, maybe some of the special PM's require a range of points in different areas. We don't know, but I sure hope so. If one of those cool PM's is like Striking >50 and Technics >5 (or something like that) I'll be stoked. Then I would make my PM Striking 95, Technics 5.

But for now we just don't know.

Almost every item that raises striking, reduces Tech. For every 4 Striking, you reduce Tech by 1. It shouldn't be to bad, because by the time you put in 80 levels of Striking, you'll only have 1 level in Tech.It'll be less than that by the time you get maxed.

Witchblade56
Nov 10, 2006, 02:06 PM
Feeding your PM items such as weapons can lower the tech that you have on it, for instance you can give a single star striking weapon and itll do +3 to striking and -1 to technic. Ideally you give one fruit juice to 3 singel start weapons. Obviously you can give your PM weapons that drop in the rank B or A area missions. These are often higher in rating than what you can get in the rank c areas.

Also for pure technic PMs you can use items/weapons appropriate to the technic catagory. clubs/rods are good to feed as are other items that are specific to forces.

I have found through trial and error most woods and photons tended to boost rantged attack.

Just my 0.02 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Cerulean
Nov 10, 2006, 02:20 PM
You can't 'take off' a Producion Point once its leveled up, and I leveled up Technics to 3 before I realized what I was doing.

So, at best, my Striking PM will end up 97 Striking and 3 Technics. Right now its 31 Striking and 3 Technics, fyi.

No biggie. I now know to mix mates and melee weapons to keep technics from ever leveling again.