PDA

View Full Version : Lucks' Effects on Particular Classes

Inspektahdek
Nov 10, 2006, 10:37 AM
Kinda curious, how does luck effect someone's particular class? Is it the person who starts the party effecting the whole parties' luck or is it the individual who hits a box or enemy to have it generate a more "rare" item than usual? Does luck also effect critical hits? Also if the item sort is set to random, is that person who has the highest luck of the day for example a "3" more liable to get the item on random than others?

Someone please help elaborate this for me, I'm a little lost on the idea of luck in psu where in pso it was all based on SEC IDs.

Thanks for replies ALL~

Realmz
Nov 10, 2006, 10:41 AM
in parties the leaders luck is all that matters, luck ups your critical rate is it believed by PSUpedia. there doesn't seem to be anything applying to classes with luck.

Inspektahdek
Nov 10, 2006, 11:00 AM
I know it the classes are random on days for luck. So you're saying the party leader effects everyones luck in that party? And it doesn't effect items or does it? Or is criticals the extent of lucks use?

Tycho
Nov 10, 2006, 11:14 AM
Edit: Yeah, it's only the leader's Luck that matters in games for the drops and rare enemy patterns.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tycho on 2006-11-10 09:20 ]</font>

Otaku
Nov 10, 2006, 12:17 PM
leaders luck well that sucks for everyone if its low

Realmz
Nov 10, 2006, 12:29 PM
On 2006-11-10 09:17, Otaku wrote:
leaders luck well that sucks for everyone if its low

good thing it's easy to switch leaders ffor luck tho huh?