PDA

View Full Version : Dear Hunters, Rangers and Forces: Why can't we be friends?

Ryogen
Nov 11, 2006, 12:26 AM
I have a great experience playing online and with the three classes in Phantasy Star Universe. Yeah you can find some annoying players online and such, but I want to get this straight with PSOW. You guys are cool and everything, but I have seen way too many complaints about each other here without some of you thinking about the other side of your argument "Forces are superior", "stop the item distribution", "rangers and hunters don't spread the enemy", "too many rangers", "they boot me from the game", yatta yatta.

Of course, Hunter and Ranger can molest the enemy before Force spells hit it. Of course Rangers can take em out before hunter gets a hit on em. Of course if healers don't heal someone will die. Yeah we can actually loot all the goodies when you wanted it on Give Finder and your intentions were to loot, but now you feel the pain of what your doing. Yeah maybe that shop is overpriced, move on to the next one.

If your complaing, you must be/was in a party I'm guessing, but to have a good party, learn to adapt to parties. Don't adapt to the forums, do it in your party. We have keyboards and mics for a reason. To communicate with each other. A lot of us players are actualy kind enough to meet some demands here and there.

I look at these post and I say, "yeah, but I haven't seen you in game, we never played with each other, why you got to take it out on us http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ." I mean if you have to really talk about it, it's cool, but don't complain, becuase all problems can be solved with just leaving the party or playing alone if all esle fails and for shops, move on.

Let's step down these type of topics (well just the one that cause arguments and not debates). Ya know, we play online, there are things we have to deal with in wich we can solve in under a minute.

Well I made you guys somthing (cuz I'm bored). I remixed the song "Why Can't we be friends" Not to good at remixing such songs, but I think it's funny.

WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS

BY WAR (Ryo-mixed for PSU)

Chorus:

Why can't we be friends (4x)

I've seen you 'round just hanging loose
I remembered you when you drank my juice (lol)

Chorus

I've seen you walking around at Neudaiz
I called you but you went into the Flyer Base

Chorus

I paid my money to on the Linear Line
I see you standing in it every time

Chorus

The Class of your race don't matter to me
As long as we can play in harmony

Chorus

I'd kind of like to be a shop owner.
So I can show you how to be a baller.

Chorus

Sometimes I don't speak(type) right
But yet I know what I'm talking about

Chorus

I know you're working for the Guardians
They wouldn't have you in the A.M.F.

Chorus
Chorus
Chorus
Chorus

Well, I hope we can stop the arguing and take action I enjoy you guys, so ya know. Have fun and don't let bad experience ruin it...ruin it enough to take it out on the forums.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 11, 2006, 12:30 AM
Well, personally I always ask the forces in my party if i'm raping mobs too fast for them to tag them and what not. I don't just do it brainlessly. When they say i'm going to fast(especially the fresh 30s) I switch to a lower % on my main weps and/or circle strafe mobs more to give them more time to position and stuff. I go out of my way to help them if they say they need it. If they say they are fine then i'm going back to being Lu Bu.

Communication is key. This is what I love about the Phantasy Star series. Rare monsters, items, and Lobby Soccer are just big fat bonuses.

NOTE: I don't always ask. I know who is doing the highest damage, who is idling the most, who needs target practice, etc. I'm a Hunter. It is my job to know what is going on around me at all times... especially when leader mobs spawn. I have made a special macro to alert everyone that they have spawned. Usually i'm the first to notice them cause of how hard they hit... hard to mistake them with weak ones lol. If I notice a Force having trouble I do ask. If I don't notice them falling behind I don't ask.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-10 21:33 ]</font>

Grr
Nov 11, 2006, 12:35 AM
Lu Bu is broken , however , that one guy , on that black horse you cant be knocked off of , is downright unfair (you know what Im talkin' bout.) also , i enjoy the old man with the bow special attacks.

Miyoko
Nov 11, 2006, 12:44 AM
I like huang guy, 'cause you can run around saying "YOU'RE MESSING WITH THE HUANG GUY!"

Ontopic, however, I'm glad I can avoid drama that leads to these types of topics (not saying this one's bad, mind you) by playing with a good group of friends who understands the role of each class.

February
Nov 11, 2006, 01:06 AM
I've never seen any of this drama. the groups I plan in are all lollipops and candy canes. It's all love here.

BloodDragoon
Nov 11, 2006, 01:09 AM
Yeah Lu Bu is a puss... *Kills Diao Chan* Umm.... why is my army's morale dropping every 5 seconds? Oh Shi-... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ryogen
Nov 11, 2006, 04:38 AM
Uhh, don't mess with Lu Bu. Suicide...

BooChan
Nov 11, 2006, 05:14 AM
The venting and complaints on forums are blown out of proportion. I have never seen or witnessed any rude behavior towrds any class online on Ps2. The only time people voice their complaints is on message boards. And its only a handful of people. I guess I'm pretty much nip it in the bud right now.

We American gamers are a selfish lot. And please spare me whining that we are not. The first week of PSU I've seen numerous open parties. Now I see lots of locked ones. It happend in PSO as well. Its bad when american players have a low tolerance for one another. And we wonder why japanese players can't stand us. I consider myself a casual PSU player. I'm not hardcore enough to where I spend hours playing by myself in a lock game. And I'm too old to be so obnoxious to pick up every item when I'm in a party with others. I thank force players who do heal and I spare mates for those that are unprepared. So far all I've read are complaints and excuses for some players selfish behavior. Thats all it is. Excuses range from "I don't want to play(insert class here) this way because I don't won't to babysit" to " if you really wanted items and meseta you should run and get it". Bottom line is we got teenagers and young adults who lack a sense of responsibility for their actions and common courtesy. Sure its your 10$ so you can play however you choose. But how you choose to play affects other players around you. I'm sure I'll get someone who will say "But I play alone I'm not hurting anyone". No your not hurting anyone. But after 80+ plus hours reaching the level cap,leveling up your PM to "lolibot" status,opening up and shop, and selling things for outrageous prices. You then decide to join party games just to show off your leet status by clearing a mission before other players can kill one creature. No your not hurting anyone but you show everyone your lack of common courtesy and people skills. Yeah,Yeah from a certain perspective that being the status quo opinion of play how you want makes my little say a matter of personal choice. But to be perfectly blunt too many young people are making excuses for every selfish thing that they do. I hate to add drama to a thread that asks for peace and healing. But even though Dr Martin Luther King stressed non violence he wasn't afraid to speak his mind and let people know when they were doing wrong based on their actions. The root of the problem is pure selfishness. We are all selfish to a degree so none of us including myself are saints. The good news is that its not as bad online as the heated posts on the boards dictate.

Grr
Nov 11, 2006, 05:21 AM
On 2006-11-11 01:38, Ryogen wrote:
Uhh, don't mess with Lu Bu. Suicide...

Beating him on the hardest rank is the only way to obtain that guy who looks like captain hook in the right costumes final set of cards. It was a challenge to say the least. lots of "oh S*** run hes invincible and can kill me in one hit , better go pick on an ARMY to build my special gauge up"

yeah he > than an army.

Anyways On topic, I wecome any Pt member of any rank , I do tend to prefer other Rangers becuase we are kind of rare, and a good force is always a supermega plus, but hunters are more than welcome to break faces with blades in any party Im ever in http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

daylight129
Nov 11, 2006, 06:03 AM
On 2006-11-11 02:14, BooChan wrote:
The venting and complaints on forums are blown out of proportion. I have never seen or witnessed any rude behavior towrds any class online on Ps2. The only time people voice their complaints is on message boards. And its only a handful of people. I guess I'm pretty much nip it in the bud right now.

We American gamers are a selfish lot. And please spare me whining that we are not. The first week of PSU I've seen numerous open parties. Now I see lots of locked ones. It happend in PSO as well. Its bad when american players have a low tolerance for one another. And we wonder why japanese players can't stand us. I consider myself a casual PSU player. I'm not hardcore enough to where I spend hours playing by myself in a lock game. And I'm too old to be so obnoxious to pick up every item when I'm in a party with others. I thank force players who do heal and I spare mates for those that are unprepared. So far all I've read are complaints and excuses for some players selfish behavior. Thats all it is. Excuses range from "I don't want to play(insert class here) this way because I don't won't to babysit" to " if you really wanted items and meseta you should run and get it". Bottom line is we got teenagers and young adults who lack a sense of responsibility for their actions and common courtesy. Sure its your 10$ so you can play however you choose. But how you choose to play affects other players around you. I'm sure I'll get someone who will say "But I play alone I'm not hurting anyone". No your not hurting anyone. But after 80+ plus hours reaching the level cap,leveling up your PM to "lolibot" status,opening up and shop, and selling things for outrageous prices. You then decide to join party games just to show off your leet status by clearing a mission before other players can kill one creature. No your not hurting anyone but you show everyone your lack of common courtesy and people skills. Yeah,Yeah from a certain perspective that being the status quo opinion of play how you want makes my little say a matter of personal choice. But to be perfectly blunt too many young people are making excuses for every selfish thing that they do. I hate to add drama to a thread that asks for peace and healing. But even though Dr Martin Luther King stressed non violence he wasn't afraid to speak his mind and let people know when they were doing wrong based on their actions. The root of the problem is pure selfishness. We are all selfish to a degree so none of us including myself are saints. The good news is that its not as bad online as the heated posts on the boards dictate.

I want to the read the book called "Manners in MMO's". You obviously read it somewhere...

Call me selfish again, call me a jerk, but I stress so much the ability to only look out for yourself and only the people you make good friends with. That's why I was Anti-comeingivefindergamesandbitch. If people bitch and whine about item distribution, they're gone, if they cry about how immature I am for anything, they're gone, and even if they afk for 5 minutes, they're gone. I have met many people and made good friends already from being on PSU, so I don't give 2 bits of damn about being a "caring" or "polite" person (whatever that is in an MMO) on a game unless they are worth my time. Almost every single successful person in the entire world has probably hurt someones feelings to get there, or cheated something, or done something backstabbish. It's life. Deal.

Mystil
Nov 11, 2006, 07:40 AM
....I think some of you are causing this 'drama' all on your own and not the person/class/style you're having conflict with..

Me?

-No problems with Forces.
-No problems with rangers.
-No problems with other hunters.
-Love beasts
-Enjoyed every game I been in so far.
-Love playing with lower levels(now I just need to get them to stop being owned by the dragon)
-Not bothered by the lack of missions, but I do wish people would play in Neudaiz more.
-Liking how creative people have been with character clothing/room decor/etc.

My only worry?

-Some form of cheating that will push players away.

AeraLure
Nov 11, 2006, 10:13 AM
There's a difference between the forums and in-game too. Forums are a place to come and share opinions and chat and sometimes disagreeing opinions can get taken a bit far in that setting but it isnt really a clear indication, at least on every point, of really hard divising lines actually existing. Hunter vs Force topics for example and things like these. Online my experiences have been much like Silhouette's in terms of the players I have been with. Offline my main concern is also the same as Silhouette's. Everything else - opinion - and none of that really gets in my way of enjoying playing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2006-11-11 07:14 ]</font>

Ammy
Nov 11, 2006, 10:16 AM
" learn to adapt to parties. Don't adapt to the forums. "

Words to live by, considering I don't want to see psow turn into gamefaqs. Which i doubt though, the majority of people here in psow seem to be tasteful indeed.

Personally the only drama i've ever seen is either on message boards with people whining about " this class sucks /gg " and it turns into a flame war, or something similar. Haven't really seen anything in game.

[the rest of this post agrees with silhouette]

Garasu
Nov 11, 2006, 10:59 AM
Well in my groups that I normally play with are equal in the amount of classes, 2 rangers, 1 force, and 2 hunters..we never get into fights or anything...

AlMcFly
Nov 11, 2006, 02:08 PM
Ha, I have no problems adapting my playstyle to parties, nor do I have problems with any class in particular. I do however have a problem with people creating a fake seudo-personality on the web just so they can act like somebody they are not. Be real people, don't pose. ;P

Ryogen
Nov 11, 2006, 04:15 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one on the same page. Like you said Ammy, the only drama I ever see is on these forums. I have none of these problems online.

Schubalts
Nov 11, 2006, 04:25 PM
Hey hey, don't act like ONLY American gamers are selfish. There are selfish gamers in every country that has videogames.

And don't act like Japanese gamers are special. Who had hacked open extra mode completely and utterly? The Japanese gamers.

There. Everybody can be selfish/cheaters/whiners/etc. I'm tired of people online acting like only Americans are rude, obnoxious, or whatever online.

Tystys
Nov 11, 2006, 04:29 PM
On 2006-11-10 22:06, heavenly6 wrote:
I've never seen any of this drama. the groups I plan in are all lollipops and candy canes. It's all love here.

Than you, my friend, have not lived! lol

BloodDragoon
Nov 11, 2006, 04:34 PM
Its called a stereotype. And that selfishness/self centeredness is how most countries view Americans. And its not just online its in general.

And yes I grew very tired of these type of topics along with the numerous complaint threads before. Not even a week in and picky people had to find some fault in the game and decide to gripe all over this forum about it. Granted they're still doing it now though not as much.

Yoruichi
Nov 11, 2006, 04:46 PM
I never seen this before so all I can guess its probably a low level force joining games with high levels. Or someone who lags behind who comes late to the point of not even being able to tag.

Even with 5star gear I don't kill stuff fast enough on A and B its kinda fast but they last more than one mabey 2 complete PAs.

BooChan
Nov 11, 2006, 05:09 PM
On 2006-11-11 13:25, Schubalts wrote:
Hey hey, don't act like ONLY American gamers are selfish. There are selfish gamers in every country that has videogames.

And don't act like Japanese gamers are special. Who had hacked open extra mode completely and utterly? The Japanese gamers.

There. Everybody can be selfish/cheaters/whiners/etc. I'm tired of people online acting like only Americans are rude, obnoxious, or whatever online.

I'm sorry but most american gamers are rude obnoxious,cheaters, and whiners. Especially when it comes to multiplayer and online games. I'm primarily a fighting game player. We have the most complaining,whining, and total disregard for sportmanship players on the planet. Americas mantra is based on winning. Being successful equates with being the best in this country. Become the best by any means possible,providing its legal. The Japanese culture is based on harmony. Hence is the reason they stress honorifics in their language. Common courtesy is a way of life in japan. Here in the states its a choice. Stereotypes or broad generalizations are based on shreds of truth. Just like every culture and ethnicity has their own "quirks",so do gamers from different countries. I'm sorry to say that american gamers are judged by the many idiots that corrode our gaming community.
At the same time the japanese are wary of foreigners in general. So maybe they just prefer to play among themselves. Sure there are rude and obnoxious gamers world wide. But my primary gaming experience has been with mostly american players. And so far we may be the top in the competitive gaming scene but we are at the bottom when it comes to playing well with others.

BooChan
Nov 11, 2006, 05:27 PM
On 2006-11-11 03:03, daylight129 wrote:

On 2006-11-11 02:14, BooChan wrote:

I want to the read the book called "Manners in MMO's". You obviously read it somewhere...

Call me selfish again, call me a jerk, but I stress so much the ability to only look out for yourself and only the people you make good friends with. That's why I was Anti-comeingivefindergamesandbitch. If people bitch and whine about item distribution, they're gone, if they cry about how immature I am for anything, they're gone, and even if they afk for 5 minutes, they're gone. I have met many people and made good friends already from being on PSU, so I don't give 2 bits of damn about being a "caring" or "polite" person (whatever that is in an MMO) on a game unless they are worth my time. Almost every single successful person in the entire world has probably hurt someones feelings to get there, or cheated something, or done something backstabbish. It's life. Deal.

Oh I've dealt and still dealing with life after 3 decades of existing on this planet.You don't deal with life you live it.You just deal with BS that life throws at you. And being a jerk is just adding to lifes BS. There are good people,bad people, and those that are in between. If your so embittered with your existence that you have to take it out on others then you aren't a part of the solution your apart of the problem. The world doesn't revolve around you. You live in the world. I'm sure the only people who are worth your time are other jerks. But hey this is the internet. Anonyminity mean you can say whatever. So who knows your probably the sweetest guy on the planet. And your probably a cool guy to play with online who decides to just play devils advocate on a message board because you disagree with what I posted. Your immaturity and anger issues are un called for because I know many players these days don't vent about item distribution option often on the game online. I could care less if you choose give finder or not. I'm happy to see any game that is open nowadays. And no not even half of the worlds seuccessful people have had to step on someone to be successful. Success is not measured just by wealth or status. Success also means helping those around you. You do not need to step on,backstab,or cheat in life to get ahead. If you have to do those things to get success than you are truly a weak individual if can't earn it the hard way. Your just also proving my point of making excuses for being selfish. The typical" It happens in life so I can do it too,so deal with it" BS.

KirinDave
Nov 11, 2006, 05:37 PM
Ever notice how somehow, everyone is all sweetness and light when they talk about themselves on the forums?

BooChan
Nov 11, 2006, 05:41 PM
Nope.

BloodDragoon
Nov 11, 2006, 06:03 PM
On 2006-11-11 14:37, KirinDave wrote:
Ever notice how somehow, everyone is all sweetness and light when they talk about themselves on the forums?

Not really... >.>

daylight129
Nov 11, 2006, 06:18 PM
Isn't that what an RPG is? Creating your own role? I don't even see a problem with someone doing that...the internet is someone's chance to have a ton of friends, disregarding their social status IRL.

EC_Subbie
Nov 11, 2006, 06:19 PM
Haven't had any issues. The community in this game rocks.

KirinDave
Nov 11, 2006, 06:34 PM
I do. Sometimes PSU people don't recognize me, but I recognize them.

For example, a prominent PSOW member kicked me saying, "I don't care about your XP, I never want to see anything but resta, healbot."

BooChan
Nov 11, 2006, 06:34 PM
RPG. Role Playing Game. Its still a game and playing with others adds to your social status albeit in the online world. But if the role of Jerk character is what you want to play as thats your choice. There benefits and consequences for that choice. Just realize that you can't get angry over the consequences. If you come off as a jerk you will be treated like one. Sorry If I came off harder than I should. I got a bad case of MBR. Message board rage.

BooChan
Nov 11, 2006, 06:39 PM
Wow,thats harsh. Was this on the PS2,PC or 360 version.

Mystil
Nov 11, 2006, 06:48 PM
On 2006-11-11 14:37, KirinDave wrote:

Yes.

Heh in my own defense I'm an aggressive poster(i.e can be an asshole), I can't help it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif.

BooChan
Nov 11, 2006, 06:54 PM
LOL

hucast21
Nov 11, 2006, 06:59 PM
On 2006-11-11 15:34, KirinDave wrote:
I do. Sometimes PSU people don't recognize me, but I recognize them.

For example, a prominent PSOW member kicked me saying, "I don't care about your XP, I never want to see anything but resta, healbot."

I think the forum needs to know who this is. Publicly shame them and drop names is what I'll do in your situation.

/instigator

Nayte
Nov 11, 2006, 07:05 PM
On 2006-11-11 15:39, BooChan wrote:
Wow,thats harsh. Was this on the PS2,PC or 360 version.

Heh, I'm just going to take a wild stab in the dark and say... *looks at sig* 360 version.

BooChan
Nov 11, 2006, 07:07 PM
Doh! You caught me in a moment of brain deadedness!::smacks her head with hand::

BooChan
Nov 11, 2006, 07:10 PM
Yeah the 360 crowd with he evil that is voice chat rears its ugly head. My smooth talking fiance got himself a "PSU girlfriend" he parties with. Eh..it doesn't bother me considering shes jailbait. I'm too taciturn online with character to ever warrant any attention from male characters online.

BloodDragoon
Nov 11, 2006, 07:14 PM
How can he be sure it isnt an effeminite guy playing a female character online? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Garnet_Moon
Nov 11, 2006, 07:16 PM
On 2006-11-11 16:14, BloodDragoon wrote:
How can he be sure it isnt an effeminite guy playing a female character online? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I'm a guy and I play nothing but female chars for every single online game I play. I consider them more like tomogachi pets than actual representations of what we want to be. That's how I can sleep at night. lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-11 16:16 ]</font>

BooChan
Nov 11, 2006, 07:18 PM

I've spoken to her through the voice communicator that came with the 360. She asked for my permission if she can be my fiances personal "female dog"(she plays a beast character) online. I was like ok providing you don't give him any fleas.

BloodDragoon
Nov 11, 2006, 07:27 PM
On 2006-11-11 16:16, Garnet_Moon wrote:

I'm a guy and I play nothing but female chars for every single online game I play. I consider them more like tomogachi pets than actual representations of what we want to be. That's how I can sleep at night. lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-11 16:16 ]</font>

I'm a guy also and tend to play female characters often online. If you're gonna stare at an ass for hundreds of hours on the TV screen it may as well be an appealing one lol. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Garnet_Moon
Nov 11, 2006, 07:29 PM
On 2006-11-11 16:27, BloodDragoon wrote:

I'm a guy also and tend to play female characters often online. If you're gonna stare at an ass for hundreds of hours on the TV screen it may as well be an appealing one lol. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I've used that to counter being called gay in the past, but it eventually ends with me being black listed and then LOL'd at on guild/linkshell private forums. :

BooChan
Nov 11, 2006, 07:40 PM
It seems the hierarchy of male dominance in online games does not like the fact that yes their are a high number of guys using female characters. I guess they feel betrayed if they try to flirt with you and your really a guy. I tell guys especially on the X box and 360 that I do not play games online as a dating service. Sadly quite a few geeks who are normally lacking in dealing with women tend to get ballsy in their approach or how they treat women online. you get you embittered guys,lonely guys,horny guys,jerks, and frat boys. I can tolerate each and everyone of them providing they show some respect. I like the Frat boy type though. After the initial pick up lines and ribbings they become good guys to play with.

BloodDragoon
Nov 11, 2006, 07:40 PM
I could care less what they think in those regards. People that say those kind of things are usually either around the age of 12-14 or they're insecure about themselves in that regard.

BooChan
Nov 11, 2006, 07:41 PM
True.

FenixStryk
Nov 11, 2006, 08:12 PM
Rangers pwn all. c_c

Schubalts
Nov 11, 2006, 08:15 PM
Rangers don't pwn a De Ragan that charges the party instantly!

KirinDave
Nov 11, 2006, 08:42 PM
On 2006-11-11 15:59, hucast21 wrote:

I think the forum needs to know who this is. Publicly shame them and drop names is what I'll do in your situation.

/instigator

It doesn't work. People have done it, and it generally degrades forum quality. If everyone started a thread every time someone had a problem like that, the forums would be all noise. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Case-in-point, remember when excal was harassed by -Shimarisu- (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=124910&forum=20&start=0) about the shop pricing? That wasn't exactly PSOW's highest moment.

Ryogen
Nov 12, 2006, 02:30 AM

Notice that has a double meaning. LOL. I do enjoy playing as females. I make them look like my girlfriends so it makes it enjoyable.

Sexy_Raine
Nov 12, 2006, 07:17 AM
I'm usually on universe 2 doing B rank missions, and none of us argue because we're different classes. I'm usually the laeder so if want to argue about me being a force, then don't be in my party, I have no problems booting smart asses.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2006-11-12 04:20 ]</font>

Saikyn
Nov 12, 2006, 10:38 AM
On 2006-11-10 21:26, Ryogen wrote:
I have a great experience playing online and with the three classes in Phantasy Star Universe. Yeah you can find some annoying players online and such, but I want to get this straight with PSOW. You guys are cool and everything, but I have seen way too many complaints about each other here without some of you thinking about the other side of your argument "Forces are superior", "stop the item distribution", "rangers and hunters don't spread the enemy", "too many rangers", "they boot me from the game", yatta yatta.

Of course, Hunter and Ranger can molest the enemy before Force spells hit it. Of course Rangers can take em out before hunter gets a hit on em. Of course if healers don't heal someone will die. Yeah we can actually loot all the goodies when you wanted it on Give Finder and your intentions were to loot, but now you feel the pain of what your doing. Yeah maybe that shop is overpriced, move on to the next one.

If your complaing, you must be/was in a party I'm guessing, but to have a good party, learn to adapt to parties. Don't adapt to the forums, do it in your party. We have keyboards and mics for a reason. To communicate with each other. A lot of us players are actualy kind enough to meet some demands here and there.

I look at these post and I say, "yeah, but I haven't seen you in game, we never played with each other, why you got to take it out on us http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ." I mean if you have to really talk about it, it's cool, but don't complain, becuase all problems can be solved with just leaving the party or playing alone if all esle fails and for shops, move on.

Let's step down these type of topics (well just the one that cause arguments and not debates). Ya know, we play online, there are things we have to deal with in wich we can solve in under a minute.

Well I made you guys somthing (cuz I'm bored). I remixed the song "Why Can't we be friends" Not to good at remixing such songs, but I think it's funny.

WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS

BY WAR (Ryo-mixed for PSU)

Chorus:

Why can't we be friends (4x)

I've seen you 'round just hanging loose
I remembered you when you drank my juice (lol)

Chorus

I've seen you walking around at Neudaiz
I called you but you went into the Flyer Base

Chorus

I paid my money to on the Linear Line
I see you standing in it every time

Chorus

The Class of your race don't matter to me
As long as we can play in harmony

Chorus

I'd kind of like to be a shop owner.
So I can show you how to be a baller.

Chorus

Sometimes I don't speak(type) right
But yet I know what I'm talking about

Chorus

I know you're working for the Guardians
They wouldn't have you in the A.M.F.

Chorus
Chorus
Chorus
Chorus

Well, I hope we can stop the arguing and take action I enjoy you guys, so ya know. Have fun and don't let bad experience ruin it...ruin it enough to take it out on the forums.

Do you have social anxiety?

Apathy
Nov 12, 2006, 10:47 AM
We all look the same when we die.

(hows that for morbid equality)

Deerlay
Nov 12, 2006, 10:50 AM
OMG what a debate, i can clearly see that you all wait for the updates right ? ......