PDA

View Full Version : Photon Arts

Jaspaller
Nov 11, 2006, 11:49 AM
I've been playing PSU's story mode for quite a while and I've made it to chapter 5. However, I wasn't aware of the limit to how many photon arts you can have and how many there actually were. This brings up two questions.

Is there any way to expand my slots for more Photon Arts in your list.

And, lets say I get a photon art up to level 30 like Rafoie. Then I later say I want to replace it with Resta... then I again say I don't want Resta which is level 26 and I want to get Dus Daggas again.

Will Dus Daggas be level 30, 26, or is it gonna end up being back at level 1?

Vorpal
Nov 11, 2006, 11:52 AM
If you removed Dus Daggas, I think it resets to 1. And from what I heard, once you hit 36, you can just replace a current photon art. And for expanding photon arts, I don't think so.

Jaspaller
Nov 11, 2006, 03:20 PM
bleh, that sucks. Also, if is there a limit to how high I can level my Hunter/Ranger/Force type? Like, is there a total (such as in total you can only have 15 levels). And my last question is, if 2 people are lvl 20 human, both are hunter class level 10, and one of these people have level 5 for force. Will the extra 5 levels affect the other classes in any way in terms of stat boosts (like +5 to MST while in Hunter or Ranger)?

Randomness
Nov 11, 2006, 03:24 PM
Each type maxes at level 10. And class levels only affect that class.

Gamemako
Nov 11, 2006, 03:59 PM
Hmm, I never bothered to get too many PAs... how many can you get in online mode? Is it a total (I.E. max of 20 PAs from any class type) or is it by class type (I.E. 10 skills, 10 bullets, 10 techniques)?

Randomness
Nov 11, 2006, 04:02 PM
36 total across all three types. If you want to learna 37th, you overwrite.