PDA

View Full Version : Any good leveling guides yet? (Where to level at 32+)?

Marks
Nov 11, 2006, 11:54 PM
Can anyone direct me to a leveling guide if there are any? And while your here does anyone know where a 32 beast hunter should level?

Parn
Nov 11, 2006, 11:56 PM
Heh... anywhere? It's honestly not any different than PSO was. You can go to ANY of the areas and gain experience points and make progress.

Randomness
Nov 12, 2006, 12:00 AM
De Ragan A or Temple B are good.

Marks
Nov 12, 2006, 12:15 AM
Yeah I would probably be leveling faster if I just went anywhere instead of wasting time posting on forums, but I was just wondering if anyone found some sweet spots. To me it seems like soloing low level missions is really good, you get half the exp but you can kill up to 5 times as fast, anyone want to share their opinion on this?

DonRoyale
Nov 12, 2006, 12:43 AM
Anihalation is a rather useful quest for timing and EXP combined. In the last room, you get about 2.7k EXP, which beats having to kill De Ragan.

Plus, if a level 51 Hunter can solo it in 5 minutes, then a Beast in a group can solo it in just about the same time.

Also note that this is offline story, so apologies if the EXP is a bit off.

Kanore
Nov 12, 2006, 12:46 AM
Here are the calculations I give out to everyone (my own calculations; they may or may not be completely accurate):
Parum:
De Ragan A - (Min Level 30) - Gives approximately 3k; takes about 10-15 min
Relics A - (Min Level 35) - Gives approximately 4k; takes about 15-20 min
Neudaiz:
Temple B (Grove of Fanatics) - (Min Level 35???) - Gives approximately 6k; takes about 20+ min
Temple A (Grove of Fanatics) - (Min Level 40) - Gives approximately 8k; takes about 25-30+ min; hardest and longest

And as for opinion...
I did De Ragan B until about level 31 or 32; but I guess nowadays you can start getting into De Ragan A as soon as you hit 30, granted you can find a group fast enough to mow through it to get the 10-15 min that I wrote down up there.
I kept doing De Ragan A with a bit of Relics A in between until I got to 40, and decided to try out Temple B and A for a bit. Temple B is good if you don't have a good enough group to tackle A; especially since it gives almost double the exp De Ragan A pays out. However, it takes far longer to clear than De Ragan A and a tad longer than Relics A.
Temple A is almost a complete waste of time until your last few levels (toward 50).
After doing Temple A a few times at 40-42 (maybe about 5 times total), I completely stopped. This all occured this week. I just kept doing De Ragan A and just a tiny bit of Relics A in between again until I got to 49 today; it takes 59k to get to 50 so I did Temple A all afternoon to break it down into 14k and finished off with De Ragan A.

De Ragan's the way to go if you want it fast... the only problem is, for most people, it's going to seem incredibly tedious and repetitive. I got out of it somehow http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kanore on 2006-11-11 21:52 ]</font>

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 12, 2006, 01:43 AM
im 35 and still doing de ragan B. Cool thing about this game is you can pretty much do any difficulty and still get exp. i myself love the Neudiaz B ranks for the difficulty.

Zer0_ConvoY
Nov 12, 2006, 02:28 AM
I tend to run Ragan B then Relics B then repeat, I usually end up with a 4 person + group and in a matter of hours I got good xp and about 9k meseta

hucast21
Nov 12, 2006, 04:07 AM
On 2006-11-11 23:28, Zer0_ConvoY wrote:
I tend to run Ragan B then Relics B then repeat, I usually end up with a 4 person + group and in a matter of hours I got good xp and about 9k meseta

If you want meseta, solo Relics B like crazy. In 2 hours I average out with 20k+ meseta. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 13, 2006, 12:04 AM
31 now did my last lvl in temple B I like neudaze more than dragon runs, and its a good place to find my craft materials and lvl my razonde.

I notice honestly for each rank of diffuclty the xp per hour is not increased, it may even be decreased to a certian extent. An enemy may give 2x more xp but have 4x more hp.... so untill your very strong or have a large group lower rank is better xp (I got from 20-30 on mostly solo relic C's and it only took like 2 days) but the loot is better in the higher ranks wich is about the only reason to play them besides the added challenge.

Realmz
Nov 13, 2006, 12:25 AM
my last five levels have been gotten searching for Nanocarbon in the relics.

i've only found two

i'm never gonna make my Gigaline...

Candor
Nov 13, 2006, 12:28 AM
On 2006-11-12 21:25, Realmz wrote:

i've only found two

use the money you got from those runs, i only found 3 of the nanocarbons i needed for mine

Realmz
Nov 13, 2006, 12:49 AM
On 2006-11-12 21:28, Candor wrote:

On 2006-11-12 21:25, Realmz wrote:

i've only found two

use the money you got from those runs, i only found 3 of the nanocarbons i needed for mine

doesn't much help when the best deal i can find is 2400 for a nanocarbon, and i ain't spending more then half my money for mats to something with a 50% chance to work.

i'm starting to kinda wish i made a 420 or 410 for more pow. Armor is kinda usless as a booster.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Realmz on 2006-11-12 21:50 ]</font>