PDA

View Full Version : Give me a quick rundown on Beast tips.

ShinMaruku
Nov 12, 2006, 12:07 AM
I've been building up one recently (She's level 19)
So give me a quick rundown and some nanoblast choices.
Any help would be greatly accepted. :E

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMaruku on 2006-11-11 21:09 ]</font>

PJ
Nov 12, 2006, 12:18 AM
Quick rundown?

Hunter. Beat the crap out of everything.

Marks
Nov 12, 2006, 12:18 AM
Get the power nanoblast. It's full of ridiculous power.
My second choice I guess is speed... you evade a lot while still doing some decent damage (no you don't move faster or anything) but still nothing can beat power nanoblast.

As for other tips? Well uhh if you didn't know attacking from the back is 100% hit since we have low accuracy and don't let accuracy stop you from using any weapons. Personnaly I prefer daggers.

ShinMaruku
Nov 12, 2006, 12:20 AM
Accuracy is no big worry for me as I hit for enough dmaage to make them go leery already.

Might go for the Power nanoblast just so that damn boss would keel over.

Captain-Rio
Nov 12, 2006, 12:20 AM
Ok well always try to get behind enemies or you'll miss alot on higher ranked missions.
I would suggest the power nanoblast for that extra boost of ATP is useful for clearing rooms and halfing the time for boss fights.
Level your photon arts to 11 it will come in handy on higher ranking missions.
You CAN'T heal while in nanoblast so don't do it if your on low health and you don't have a force with you.
Ask me for anything else.

ShinMaruku
Nov 12, 2006, 12:24 AM
On 2006-11-11 21:20, Captain-Rio wrote:
Ok well always try to get behind enemies or you'll miss alot on higher ranked missions.
I would suggest the power nanoblast for that extra boost of ATP is useful for clearing rooms and halfing the time for boss fights.
Level your photon arts to 11 it will come in handy on higher ranking missions.
You CAN'T heal while in nanoblast so don't do it if your on low health and you don't have a force with you.
Ask me for anything else.

Thanks, I can't wait to see what the high level photon arts can do... ^_^

Thanks for the tips, I'll try them