PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Can anyone tell me this?

DragonStorm
Nov 12, 2006, 11:36 AM
Ok so far I have been playing offline untill i can afford the 180 days...anyone who has played online...can you tell me if your able to play free base...and if there is random creature spawn...a while ago someone said the dungeons are randomly generated therefor making the creatres random...is this true?

Realmz
Nov 12, 2006, 12:03 PM
i'm not sure what your asking but heres my shot

theres a number of different block formations, most spawn points have two or three different creatures that could spawn there.

DragonStorm
Nov 12, 2006, 09:34 PM
well im gonna change my question not much....so far the only way to play psu is missions only...is there a way to play freely like in pso...no missions...because i want to know if i can find a way to play with random creature spawn...mission has fixed spawns so that's why i am trying to see if there is a way to play the maps without it being a mission...this way i can test if the dungeons are ramdomly generated like it was said to be....making creatures spawns totally random and not knowing what your going to face...i hope this makes it easier to answer for some...sorry if I sound confusing. basically ...is there a way to play maps without it being a mission?

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 12, 2006, 09:36 PM
Yes you can play with no missions.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 12, 2006, 09:37 PM
Well, you have to go start it and its called Mission... but Its basicly the same as pso. If you mean do you have to do a quest or something to play then no you dont. There arent any quests online yet.

Knownoes
Nov 12, 2006, 09:39 PM
No, there's no way to play maps outside missions.

But the enemies and maps are still random within those missions, to an extent anyway. The last map on any mission always seems to be the same from what I've seen.