PDA

View Full Version : Gone.

Arieta
Nov 12, 2006, 11:49 AM
Poof.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arieta on 2006-11-14 06:34 ]</font>

DummieAcount
Nov 12, 2006, 01:45 PM
Your not gonna be able to sell it for anything over 100k.

I made one and no one seems to want to buy it for 80k.

Nice try though.

And I'm not the guy you mentioned.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DummieAcount on 2006-11-12 10:47 ]</font>

Arieta
Nov 12, 2006, 01:50 PM
We'll see. I have patience and it just went up on the market. I can lower it a bit over time but even it doesn't sell I can just keep it and use it.

Randomness
Nov 12, 2006, 02:32 PM
Nobody can use them, so theres very little demand. Wait for the second update.

AkiraXxx
Nov 12, 2006, 10:53 PM
The crea weapons out now are weak and just for show, no ones gonna buy one over 60k when they can buy a 50% elemental weapon thats B class and does almost x3 as much dmg.

Arieta
Nov 13, 2006, 11:46 AM
No longer applys.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arieta on 2006-11-14 06:35 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Nov 13, 2006, 08:36 PM
I would buy, but with an impending content update on the very near horizen I think I will pass for now. Who knows... maybe i'll find a better dagger and saber for my future Guntecher? Maybe. I'll wait for the content update.

I done broke 7 twin crea sabers on my 3 star lucky day with 94% success rate ont hem all once, and that hurt me financially quite a bit... i'm gonna hold back and see what the NPCs get before I decide to actually buy one.

That is one of the reasons i'm not on my Beast Hunter lately. It's quite depressing. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-13 17:36 ]</font>

DummieAcount
Nov 13, 2006, 09:13 PM
Arieta the only prices that you payed a decent amount for was the neu ebon.
For mine I payed:
Board=0
6k,10k,0=Neu Ebon
1k,1k,1k,1k,1.5k,0=Kerseline
2 found and the rest of the Copernia i bought for 2.5-3.5k
With 0 being farmed for.
All in all I payed about 55.5k for mine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DummieAcount on 2006-11-13 18:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DummieAcount on 2006-11-13 18:15 ]</font>

Arieta
Nov 13, 2006, 11:40 PM
Why is this such a big deal to you dummie? You already have one so I fail to see the point why you even care.

Anyways you fail to take into account that I might have already had some of the items on hand myself. When you sell a item though, what you do is take the value of the items that make the item, and you figure out it's general value. Then once it's general value is found you can then put a price on it.

There is no said price on the mats listed though, some people sell them really cheap some more expensive. When I was doing research on how much the items were worth, Copernia was always 3-5k. Kereline around 3-5k as well.

DummieAcount
Nov 14, 2006, 07:05 AM
Im just board and this entertains me a little

and if you pay 50k for 6 kerseline your an idiot.

And I dont see why you care that im posting, your getting free bumps.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DummieAcount on 2006-11-14 04:06 ]</font>

Arieta
Nov 14, 2006, 07:33 AM
Yes you would be correct since 6x3-5k != 50k Anyone that payed for that amount would be a idiot. Only reason why I care is because you keep posting on the thread about how you already have one and that it needs to sell at 50k. When you already know that if you go by the item parts that it wouldn't equal 50k

But to be honest, I just don't care about this dagger anymore. I put it up for sell for 50k, it'll go down by 10k every single day until I put it up for free. Because it just means that much to me. I don't need the money, I'm already pushing 1 million so it's pointless to me. Only cost me 20k to make the damn thing since I had all the parts already.

I'm just annoyed that I decided to make the stupid ass dagger and waste the mats instead of just selling the board like I was going to do in the first place.

Nika
Nov 14, 2006, 08:59 AM
I have seen many people sell 7 star weapon less than 60k
Look here http://pgr.sakura.ne.jp/cgi-bin/gms/memberlist.cgi

Arieta
Nov 14, 2006, 09:33 AM
Had a long reply to this but the forums keep turning on and off for me.

Sum it up fast. JP's had their servers out longer then ours. Items are worth less overall compared to ours currently. Many of them are hand me downs and many many many more have been made then on our server.

Not many people are bothering to play humans. Waste of time to make one unless you plan to use it yourself or sell it dirt cheap (IE Have had the items to make it on your person already, which luckly I did).

Seriously though, moneys not the issue to me I have more then enough. The thing that bites me is wasting all those mats on a weapon that I doubt I'll even be able to give away for free. I mean who uses daggers? I've only seen one person other then myself. And I only use it for fun, not for real killing. I also only know of maybe two humans in the game out of the tons of my card list.

DummieAcount
Nov 14, 2006, 03:23 PM
On 2006-11-14 04:33, Arieta wrote:
Yes you would be correct since 6x3-5k != 50k Anyone that payed for that amount would be a idiot. Only reason why I care is because you keep posting on the thread about how you already have one and that it needs to sell at 50k. When you already know that if you go by the item parts that it wouldn't equal 50k

But to be honest, I just don't care about this dagger anymore. I put it up for sell for 50k, it'll go down by 10k every single day until I put it up for free. Because it just means that much to me. I don't need the money, I'm already pushing 1 million so it's pointless to me. Only cost me 20k to make the damn thing since I had all the parts already.

I'm just annoyed that I decided to make the stupid ass dagger and waste the mats instead of just selling the board like I was going to do in the first place.

Never said i needed to sell it for 50k.

Also you said that the 6 kerseline would cost about 50k in your seecond post.

Arieta
Nov 14, 2006, 08:19 PM
I thought it took 10, since I already had the full amount of them. I just knew it took 10 of the other gem.