PDA

View Full Version : Support Neudaiz!!!

Wrenlocke
Nov 12, 2006, 02:17 PM
I wanna star this thread in full support of Neudaiz.

Neudaiz is a beautiful area to explore and kill shit in. For some reason nobody ever comes here.. Groups are hard to fill up and content takes a while to get through because of this.

WELL I have the answer.

BRING MORE PLAYERS TO NEUDAIZ.

With a full group you can easily clear grove of fanatics within the same amount of time it takes to clear de-gay-ragon (f' the dragon)

The biggest difference players will need to learn is that you need to use weapons/bullets coorosponding to creatures oposite affinity to do the most damange and clear these areas fast

Please please people, leave parum and come to neudaiz!!!

SUPPORT NEUDAIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paulverizer85
Nov 12, 2006, 02:23 PM
Neudaiz has those annoying worm guys which = megafail

Dhylec
Nov 12, 2006, 02:26 PM
I like Neudaiz & I promised myself to make it my main planet to hang out.
But at my current level, the place is still a bit rough. Once I get to a comfortable level, it'll be like how I wanted. ;]

littleman2347
Nov 12, 2006, 02:26 PM
i like the place but im not online yet so ya

Randomness
Nov 12, 2006, 02:28 PM
If you don't like the worms, go to the temple. Its that simple. Neudaiz is beautiful, gives good xp, and Adahna is a wuss. What more do you want?

Oh, and Grove gives the same reward as De Ragan of next rank.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2006-11-12 11:30 ]</font>

Xbob
Nov 12, 2006, 02:30 PM
I like it but there's no one ever there- doesn't stop me from moving from universe to universe to find a good group though. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I'm Bob Dole and I approve this message.

Deprimenthia
Nov 12, 2006, 02:31 PM
Exactly. Neudaiz owns Parum. The worm debuffs aren't THAT bad or annoying. Grove of fanatics is probably my favorite mission ever. And the hot springs own!

Genobee
Nov 12, 2006, 02:32 PM
Grove B is a friken night mare............I don't even wanna attamept A....

FenixStryk
Nov 12, 2006, 02:35 PM
Grove A is hell in a handbasket until block 3. Then it's just easy.

DizzyDi
Nov 12, 2006, 02:36 PM
I think the flying Shargareeth in Parum are worse than the worms, especially at A rank.
Neudaiz is damn beautiful though, and its better XP than Parum.
But you just can't beat the mission rewards that the Dragon gives.

Xbob
Nov 12, 2006, 02:36 PM
You also can't beat the elitists who throw *@$& fits if someone dies from the fire on Dragon.

Genobee
Nov 12, 2006, 02:40 PM
On 2006-11-12 11:35, FenixStryk wrote:
Grove A is hell in a handbasket until block 3. Then it's just easy.

that mission is not hunter friendly.....

Neith
Nov 12, 2006, 02:42 PM
Goshin are only annoying when they don't stay out of the ground long. The de-buff they use is pretty lame anyway, it only reduces my damage by a tiny bit. The scenery in Neudaiz is beautiful, and I find it more challenging than Parum.

Mind, Id rather the people Xbob mentioned to stay on Parum thanks.

FenixStryk
Nov 12, 2006, 02:42 PM
On 2006-11-12 11:40, Genobee wrote:
[Grove of Fanatics A] is not hunter friendly.Once you learn how to run once they start beepin', it ain't that hard. You just gotta stop spammin' the attack button!

segadrm10
Nov 12, 2006, 02:46 PM
i would go but everytime i go theres nobody to play with and soloing is a pain in the @$$

Wheatpenny
Nov 12, 2006, 02:46 PM
I don't know the goodbye suprise the robots give realy ticks me off..considering I take more damage from that than the attacks they do......

hucast21
Nov 12, 2006, 02:52 PM
Neudaiz is where the 6* sword, Ascaud drops.

Para
Nov 12, 2006, 02:55 PM
Neudaiz is more ranger and force friendly and where they shine more.
Also...
There are some Forested Island Routes and parts of Shikon Island routes that do not have much Goshin spawns which make great experience runs.

MXdude
Nov 12, 2006, 02:58 PM
I love Neudaiz but all everyone cares about is the meseta and job exp bonus you get from the dragon runs on Parum. Kinda sucks :-/ Neudaiz is such a cool looking place.

Wheatpenny
Nov 12, 2006, 03:01 PM
I agree the look and feel of Nudaiz and the music is awesome but...some of the mobs are realy annoying,with a capital A.Worms and those explodo bots. They are the offspring of Val Opt and the dynamite boss from Red Dead Revolver

hucast21
Nov 12, 2006, 03:01 PM
On 2006-11-12 11:58, MXdude wrote:
I love Neudaiz but all everyone cares about is the meseta and job exp bonus you get from the dragon runs on Parum. Kinda sucks :-/ Neudaiz is such a cool looking place.

Do Rainbow Beast A where regular enemies drop 300+ and the horse rider monster who spams Barta drop 900+.

Apathy
Nov 12, 2006, 03:02 PM
Neudaiz is approved by the Major.

AnamanaAU
Nov 12, 2006, 03:03 PM
Neudaiz is awesome, the Goshin (Worms) aren't THAT BAD, learn to fight them. Just wait till they pop up and Renkai Buyou-zan their butts. Kamatozes make Neudaiz more than worth the risk. 250~300 a pop on C rank, lots spawn.

KiteWolfwood
Nov 12, 2006, 03:06 PM
Grove of Fanatics B. Best freaking mission ever. In like the first room alone you have to kill like 40 of those robots. Robots blowing up all around you. Team mates flying across the screen. Everyone is on fire. Can't wait to try A soon.

FenixStryk
Nov 12, 2006, 03:07 PM
Maybe this is just my OCD talking, but why do the robots cast spells that don't match their color?
The Bysha type-Otsu's beeping attack is a giant blue thunderbolt from above. Makes perfect sense since it's blue, but it shoots Foie!
The Bysha type-Koa's beeping attack cracks the ground into red fissures. It fits its red color, but then it has a blue paralysis attack!
The blue one should cast the blue attacks, and the red one should cast the red attacks! It infuriates me!

...in retrospect, I think that's my OCD talking.

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 12, 2006, 03:09 PM
I really like the setting of Neudaiz and I wish more people would come here, things will be much easie with a group.

FenixStryk
Nov 12, 2006, 03:09 PM
On 2006-11-12 12:06, KiteWolfwood wrote:
Grove of Fanatics B. Best freaking mission ever. In like the first room alone you have to kill like 40 of those robots. Robots blowing up all around you. Team mates flying across the screen. Everyone is on fire. Can't wait to try A soon.The first room in block 2 where 20 Byshas spawn is perfect for my Grom Buster SUV Weapon. I love it.

Wrenlocke
Nov 12, 2006, 04:15 PM
OK i had a support neudaiz post, and now it's gone.. Where did it go to?!!??!!!?!?!

Mystil
Nov 12, 2006, 07:01 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=126605&forum=20

Mazoku
Nov 12, 2006, 07:10 PM
I spend more time on Neudaiz than Parum. It's just more fun. I love Grove of Fanatics.

Mystil
Nov 12, 2006, 07:19 PM
On 2006-11-12 12:03, JubeiSaotome wrote:
Neudaiz is awesome, the Goshin (Worms) aren't THAT BAD, learn to fight them. Just wait till they pop up and Renkai Buyou-zan their butts. Kamatozes make Neudaiz more than worth the risk. 250~300 a pop on C rank, lots spawn.

They become a pain in B onward. They pop up and nail you + cause ATK DWN, so it's better to run around and let them pop up fully, then you go in... Without a force, you'll burn through antimates in a matter of minutes.

I love the music associated with these areas. It motivates me so much.

Itsuki
Nov 12, 2006, 07:21 PM
On 2006-11-12 11:23, Paulverizer85 wrote:

Moatoob has worms too. If people don't want like the worms then they better get used to do parum and colony since thats all they'll have.

Dukelion
Nov 12, 2006, 07:21 PM
When Moatoob comes out, that will probably be the favorite planet overall. If you played story mode you know what I am talking about.

As for Parum and Neudaiz, I have no preference. Give me anything to shoot, and I am there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dukelion on 2006-11-12 16:22 ]</font>

EphekZ
Nov 12, 2006, 07:22 PM
my team plays there constantly, it's all right. I've never had any real difficulty with it either, the worms hard? get a handgun with ice bullet go in first person mode, dont move they pop up infront of you, shoot before they attack, and there you go. This requires use of the map too, as the move back and forward.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2006-11-12 16:22 ]</font>

Midicronica
Nov 12, 2006, 07:45 PM
Neudaiz isn't my favorite place but I like to go there every once in awhile. Just last night my party and I did a Grove of Fanatics B run and although it was a little rough, I'd like to say I still had fun, don't know about the hunter in my party who was being thrown around struck with every SE imaginable. It would also be great if people didn't lock their parties so much..

KG
Nov 12, 2006, 07:50 PM
damm everyone keeps talking about Temple but wat mission is that

CrazySwayzee
Nov 12, 2006, 07:52 PM
Grove of Fanatics is FO territory, nuff' said.

Neudaiz needs more people, just like the Hulk needs She-Hulk.

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,Neudaiz,orange,yellow.png (http://www.sloganizer.net/en/)

Dukelion
Nov 12, 2006, 07:52 PM
Its the mission that leads to the giant robot boss.

...people don't tell you cause they are lazy...just like I am...

hucast21
Nov 12, 2006, 07:53 PM
On 2006-11-12 16:50, KG wrote:
damm everyone keeps talking about Temple but wat mission is that

Grove of Fanatics

Dukelion
Nov 12, 2006, 07:54 PM
Well I guess we can't all be lazy...or stupid...

...<runs off into a brick wall> DURRRR!!!!!!!

Pandatron
Nov 12, 2006, 07:55 PM
On 2006-11-12 16:52, CrazySwayzee wrote:
Grove of Fanatics is FO territory, nuff' said.

Neudaiz needs more people, just like the Hulk needs She-Hulk.

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,Neudaiz,orange,yellow.png (http://www.sloganizer.net/en/)

So that's why the Hulk is angry all the time...

In either case i practically leave there the parts i need to make Hajirods for my FO deems it necessary to level there...FOREVER!

Wrenlocke
Nov 12, 2006, 08:13 PM
SUPPORT NEUDAIZ. DON'T LEAVE. People will come.

IF YOU MAKE A GROUP, PEOPLE WILL COME!!!!!!!

Wrenlocke
Nov 12, 2006, 08:16 PM
OH and just to help.

Grove of Fanatics A isn't that difficult

Desired group would be 2/3 force 1 ranger 1/2 hunters

Use antimates to cure your debuffs.
Keep a good stock of healing items
ALWAYS CARRY A SCAPE DOLL

Carry many weapons aswell (i usually have 10 on me)

It may seem like it's tough, but given a good group, at level 40 you can easily make it to the boss.. and just get behind him and melee the crap out of him (lance will do twice damage btw. you hit his middle and lower body with one swing)

KG
Nov 12, 2006, 08:25 PM
yo dukelion i bet u cant guess who it is its Ryuk monkey boy and u kno my bros char Liono

Calibur
Nov 12, 2006, 08:32 PM
All I have to say is...

James Bond Music FTW!!!!

Knownoes
Nov 12, 2006, 08:40 PM
On 2006-11-12 17:13, Wrenlocke wrote:

lies. ;-; Whenever I make groups there I'm lucky if two or three people join the whole day.

Why does everyone feel a need to lock their games now? It's getting to the point where we might as well just be playing offline because everyone's always playing on their tod. =(

Show some love people. We don't bite.

EJ
Nov 12, 2006, 08:59 PM
Neudaiz is my main planet that I'm on. Barely on Parum, I only do neudaiz mission since I love that planet.

You can find me there on universe 15 by the name of EJ - newman

VanHalen
Nov 12, 2006, 09:37 PM
read my mood "future defender of neudaiz" of course when i get online i will be there it is my character's home also lets a support the Yohmei company they make beautiful weapons

HolyCecil
Nov 12, 2006, 11:27 PM
Doesn't the same Parum missions get old after awhile? I really don't care if Neudaiz is really more or less EXP efficient(ok, maybe a little) but I want new challenges, adventures, etc. Reaching Level 50 is not a concern. I'll get there eventually.

Anyway, that's my reason for trying out Neudaiz every once in awhile.

Zelutos
Nov 13, 2006, 12:12 AM
You'll usually find me on Neudaiz. I like doing Island/Temple runs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ryuartyi
Nov 13, 2006, 12:21 AM
Neudaiz to me is like force heaven, plus that's where I get all my shiney new weapons. >:3

RussInDaHill
Nov 13, 2006, 01:41 AM
ME BEING A CAST MUST SUPPORT THIS THREAD...GTF OUT OF PARUM!!!!!

ShynForce
Nov 13, 2006, 02:39 AM
Im a big supporter of Neudiaz its been my fav planet since beta. The missions are more fun looks better and the music owns. Even though you get more money doing dragon runs to me its just boring i rather just get my money gradually. I rather do sleeping warriors instead of dragon runs all day that place bored me since beta.

Ryogen
Nov 13, 2006, 04:07 AM
It's just a planet, chill out, people still go there, but not necessarly solo there, that is why you see them at parum.

Xihyon
Nov 13, 2006, 04:17 AM
Its a pretty cool place... I cannot solo yet...

Garnet_Moon
Nov 13, 2006, 04:22 AM
Neudaiz is fun, but it's also evil.

Moatoob is fun, but it's even eviler.

I'm not looking forward to getting Moatoob for online play. Not at all. You thought people cried about Neudaiz? Wait until they get to the parts on Moatoob where they get hit with 5x Damfoie at the same time. Hell and that's not even the worst part of Moatoob.

lol I hope everybody has a nice supply of Scape Dolls, and their Resta is capped. >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-13 01:25 ]</font>

Sammy
Nov 13, 2006, 04:45 AM
I tried Neudaiz today and had a scape doll killed. I got shot 3 times by his rockets. The first try he didn't kill, the second try he shot me twice consecutively and that managed to kill. Then the rest of the group was like, "wow I've never been killed here before". So can anyone give pointers on how to avoid those rockets because it was very embarassing.

Pentence
Nov 13, 2006, 04:59 AM
I had a thread about this not even a week ago,late to the party people? Anyway thank god more are going there i noticed since my post alot of people have been flocking,i dontk now if its related or not but i hope so.Either way thank the gods more are playing there this way we are spread out more and go from planet to planet and have parties waiting.So i would ike to personaly thank EVERYONE who suported and suports Neudaiz,see ya there mates.

etlitch
Nov 13, 2006, 05:09 AM
Groove B. Takes 30 mins/run, fills up 1/4 of my exp bar as a lv36 char.

Zabot
Nov 13, 2006, 08:21 AM
i used to HATE neudaiz, i found that as you play Story Mode, it grows on you, now i love it... like my favorite place to go.

peace

Nedeti
Nov 13, 2006, 08:57 AM
once everyone reach Lv20 at the least they will start going there.

BurningRage
Nov 13, 2006, 10:25 AM
What I like to do is get a good group of people from Parum and bring them over to Neudaiz.

Ruby-chan
Nov 13, 2006, 08:16 PM
Neudaiz fails at life for not being frozen. When Neudaiz becomes frozen and is populated by green men with silly hats, /then/ PSU will be brought into perfect Phantasy Star zen alignment.

Blu_Swade
Nov 13, 2006, 11:46 PM
On 2006-11-12 11:26, littleman2347 wrote:
i like the place but im not online yet so ya

ditto (if I ever make it online -_-' doubt it!)
BTW green hats! Yoush! But Ice SEED is an abomination do not wish it upon us! and I thought Fire SEED was annoying...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blu_Swade on 2006-11-13 20:51 ]</font>

EC_Subbie
Nov 14, 2006, 12:27 AM
I had a good run at Neudaiz today. Did Forested A and Grove B, with people ranging from lv33 all the way up to 46. Even as a B rank it's still challenging. I initially got the party at Parum, then as usual people get sick of Dragon runs so we decided to migrate over to Neudaiz. If you get a decent party going at Parum, try asking if people are up for Neudaiz runs. Parum seems to be a very solo popular place too, that's why you see so many locked rooms. It's all higher levels farming C rank Warriors/Dragon.

EJ
Nov 14, 2006, 12:41 AM
also parum is were you can find nanocarbon for armor synthing ;3

Hustler_One
Nov 14, 2006, 12:43 AM
On 2006-11-12 17:40, Knownoes wrote:

lies. ;-; Whenever I make groups there I'm lucky if two or three people join the whole day.

Why does everyone feel a need to lock their games now? It's getting to the point where we might as well just be playing offline because everyone's always playing on their tod. =(

I agree, I unfortunatly must go to Universes 1 or 2, which is full of elitists, spammers, and otherwise annoying people to find a game. 95% of games on any other server, including Universe 15, are always locked. = /

To stay on topic, yes Neu rocks, Temple is fun, asplodie robots are teh suxors, and I hate burn. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

juno-6
Nov 14, 2006, 12:48 AM
i love the scenery and is definetely my planet of choice even though im a ranger, i usually try to bring groups i find in parum over after a dragon run.

Superguppie
Nov 14, 2006, 04:43 AM
I'll have to remember this when (and if) I get online. 2 more weeks for PSU to even get here.

Blu_Swade
Nov 14, 2006, 09:38 AM
On 2006-11-13 21:43, Hustler_One wrote:

On 2006-11-12 17:40, Knownoes wrote:

I agree, I unfortunatly must go to Universes 1 or 2, which is full of elitists, spammers, and otherwise annoying people to find a game. 95% of games on any other server, including Universe 15, are always locked. = /

To stay on topic, yes Neu rocks, Temple is fun, asplodie robots are teh suxors, and I hate burn. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

I agree, I HATE those exploding robots, the NPC party members just stand there like "wtf? why's it beep-AAH!" but never figure out that standing next to it is a BAD thing... >_< one of the games few flaws, the partner AI is a bit iffy, that and when they refuse to follow you to the next room, in favor of running around in circles or jus' standing there.

BTW, scope this dude, it's a bit off topic, but still hilarious.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=386007005674266897&q=pso&hl=en

Carnage781
Nov 27, 2006, 06:29 PM
I have Ascaud, ownage ^.^

Midicronica
Nov 27, 2006, 06:48 PM
I play in Neudaiz all the time. I unfortunately don't play on server 15 because I like to play in a more populated server. And whenever I do play, I lock my parties to avoid raging idiots from joining my party. I'm willing to play with almost anyone as long as they know how to act in a party. If anyone on the Xbox 360 version wants to play on Neudaiz sometimes just send me a message to my gamertag (it's in my signature.) Not to brag or anything, but people tell me I'm a pretty good force. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

happy_cricket
Nov 27, 2006, 09:04 PM
I have found that the average PSU player only wants to play if they never die and can finish a boss mission in 6 minutes or less. Good luck with your plea.

Oh, and they will also complain that PSU is boring, all the while going out of their way to have the most repetitive and easy experience.

Zeal
Nov 27, 2006, 10:36 PM
Neudaiz is a really nice place. Almost makes me think of a technological Japan in the past. If that actually makes sense. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

But yeah, I love the levels. The forest is beautiful and the song inspires me to try my best and never lose hope. It may seem strange on how I get this, but I'm a strange person. @_@

Wallin
Nov 27, 2006, 10:39 PM
I'm anti-Neudaiz. The big flying bat things have way too much health, the robots explode, Onmagoug won't drop Me/Quick, and thousands and thousands of leaves loading on my video card after a while caused it to lag, and for some reason when I lowered the graphics setting it actually took twice as long to load between areas. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

MayLee
Nov 27, 2006, 10:51 PM
On 2006-11-12 11:23, Paulverizer85 wrote:

As do Matoob. >.<

Sexy_Raine
Nov 28, 2006, 12:14 AM
I can solo Forested Islands B and Rainbow Beast B without going back for a charge. The worms are easy. They won't hit you if you stand at area that you can't move in front of. From that spot, I use Diga to hit them. Neidaiz isn't really that hard other than Gove of Fanatics.