PDA

View Full Version : rappies

VelosofLight
Nov 12, 2006, 08:03 PM
I ran into a couple of Rappies and got Gra-Photons. Haven't seen any since. I'm still pissed.

Kodeen
Nov 12, 2006, 08:03 PM
i thought there weren't actually rappies in the game, but i just ran into to in fight for food c. they both gave rappy feathers, 8*. i'm honestly surprised here.

Pandatron
Nov 12, 2006, 08:04 PM
If your lurk here long enough you'll find that they people found them a few days after the game came out. As to there actually rate of spawn no one really knows yet there still very quite random. The item drop the 'rappy feathers' are used to make the statue if you have 2 only need one more and some luck to have a nice new room decoration ^_^.

DarkSeph
Nov 12, 2006, 09:03 PM
Kodeen, I am curious, what type is your Character? I have been trying to figure out if on the highest luck days people end up running into rappies? That would make sense seeing as my character has never had a 3 luck day yet! So when I do I might see some rappies... Just curious.

PSObro
Nov 12, 2006, 09:09 PM
dunno about luck or not,but yesterday male newmans had no luck,and i had 2 runs in neudiaz with rappys right after the other,7 rappys total-5 feathers

BloodDragoon
Nov 12, 2006, 09:20 PM
I've ran into rappies on no luck days. They have nice meseta drops also.