PDA

View Full Version : The dreaded hallway all all pain and misery

Tay
Nov 12, 2006, 09:58 PM
Creepy...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/tay_ulz/PSUhallway.jpg

But this got me thinking about how cool it would be if there was some sort of block systems like floors where rooms are grouped together. That'd be cool, especially with the passwords they have. You're put in a hall with other people and could be like neighbors and stuff.

Just thinking.

Deja
Nov 12, 2006, 10:38 PM
I like that idea, wish they read this thread and put it in the expansion. Almost like a dorm, you'd be chilling shifting through your PM, then someone yells from down the hall.

butzopower
Nov 12, 2006, 10:42 PM
The first thing I thought of when I saw the outside of my room was, "Shit this reminds me of the hallway in the dorm I used to live in".

Dorms suck.

Spacepest
Nov 12, 2006, 10:50 PM
My force is a hallway stalker. Be very, very afraid. He might come knocking on your doorstep!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/GoodyGumdrop/psupics/hallwaystalker.jpg

That would be kind of cool, and it would add more realism to the game. You think on a space station like the Guardians live on, that their assigned rooms would have neighbors just like apartments would.

Although if this did happen, I want an option to tune out my neighbors conversations once in awhile. Like some neighbors who turn on a stereo or noise cancelling device so their neighbors can't hear all their private conversations (or other things).

HolyCecil
Nov 12, 2006, 11:00 PM
Turn the music down!!!

BloodDragoon
Nov 12, 2006, 11:14 PM
nice so every now and then instead of logging in to your PM saying hi you hear this noise in the background going *thump* *thump* *thump* *thump* *thump* *thump* *thump* *thump* *thump* *thump* *thump* ...>.>

Spacepest
Nov 12, 2006, 11:21 PM
On 2006-11-12 20:14, BloodDragoon wrote:
nice so every now and then instead of logging in to your PM saying hi you hear this noise in the background going *thump* *thump* *thump* *thump* *thump* *thump* *thump* *thump* *thump* *thump* *thump* ...>.>

LOL, I'd rather hear that than my PM saying for the millionth time, "This doesn't taste very fresh."