PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Just wondering?

Hpnotiq
Nov 12, 2006, 11:22 PM
I've been trying to collect weapons with elements in order to defeat monsters easier. But it's to hard to find different weapons with a wide range of elements. Is there a way to change a photon based weapon into one with an element?

Knownoes
Nov 12, 2006, 11:27 PM
With melee weapons this isn't possible, you need to have the proper photon on hand when you're synthing the weapon. But with guns you can just buy the PA disk of the element you want from the npc weapon shop and swap them about as much as you like.

ZiG
Nov 12, 2006, 11:27 PM
Not unless it's a gun or a rod/wand...

Hpnotiq
Nov 12, 2006, 11:29 PM
Yeah I know about the force and hunter weapons but...thx I guess that answers my question..Well here I go back on the search.

Knownoes
Nov 12, 2006, 11:34 PM
You'd be a lot easier just synthing elemental weapons rather than trying to find them. The boards might be a little steep at first, but each one can make about 3-5 of the respective weapon in whatever flavour you want. And any that don't fail the synth process you can sell on in your player shop and make a small profit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Knownoes on 2006-11-12 20:35 ]</font>

Hpnotiq
Nov 12, 2006, 11:40 PM
Sounds good but now I have to find those boards....Oh boy...continuing the search.

Knownoes
Nov 12, 2006, 11:44 PM
Check out your local synth shop. =)
Finding decent weapons and weapon boards is pretty damn rare, it's not something you should bank on. Just save up a bit of cash and grab a board. That's what the money's there for.