PDA

View Full Version : Just so you all Know....and this IS kinda important!

DarkSeph
Nov 13, 2006, 02:14 AM
Just keep a watch out if you care about getting any items in a group that is.....that if you see one person or persons name in the group yet they aren't even on the same block/map you are on and they have the items setup as anything except for Give to Finder....that they are probablly cheating you out of your booty!

I don't care so much for items when I'm in a group cuz I know it's just a pain in the @$$ to try and get anything so I only go for exp but seriously, when your in a Random or Set in order type group and at the end of 2 missions you don't get jack squat! and you don't see 1 of the other persons the whoooole time....something is deffinately stinky!

Just thought you should know!

mogshaz
Nov 13, 2006, 02:17 AM
I noticed people won't ask for items either. There is nothing wrong with asking the force who just picked up that keen sword you have always wanted to maybe stop hording the loot and let you have that weapon that he can't even use. But ingeneral you womn't find much kickass stuff in teams.

DarkSeph
Nov 13, 2006, 02:24 AM
Exactly......and I don't usually go for that in a group setting, i'm working my force levels at the moment so I basically am hitting the groups of monsters right away and don't care so much for the loot but honestly, when you join a group that specifically says it has Random or Set in order or whatnot....you should end up with something right? A little Meseta maybe, or mates, or crap? lol!

Unless of course you can change how things are distributed after the mission starts.....I guess I didn't take that into account, I don't even know if it is possible, haven't tried. But I suppose if that 1 person I never saw the Whollllle time was simply waiting for people to join and then switching how items were distributed.....then that makes more sense... It's So Very Very Wrong! and I hate those losers who would actually do that but......

......damn those kind of people anyway!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2006-11-12 23:26 ]</font>

ZiG
Nov 13, 2006, 02:37 AM
you can change it, but the leader has to exit the mission, go back to the counter and change it from there

DarkSeph
Nov 13, 2006, 02:41 AM
So.....that must have been what happened....... Cuz it was the leader that I never saw once the whole time!

So for everyone out there just keep that in mind, there are some Cornholio's out there pulling this kind of $h!t out of their @$$....

....I wont let it piss me off any further but if I notice that happening again their ears will be burning before I'm through with em!

DarkSeph
Nov 13, 2006, 02:42 AM
Oh, and I WILL! Post Names (and screen shots).......just to point you out for others!

-Ryuki-
Nov 13, 2006, 02:43 AM
Really? Everytime I set it to Random, I normally get a lot of stuff.

Bahamut89
Nov 13, 2006, 02:43 AM
If they aren't with you and changed the loot rules, they wouldn't be getting anything either. Why in the world would anyone do that? If they didn't change the rules, then they'd just be stealing a fraction of the items. I suppose that's bad, but you should still end up with something. It'll just take longer than if they were fighting with you.

Maybe what happened is that everyone ignored the items since the loot was on ordered, and so nothing was picked up. It could happen...

DarkSeph
Nov 13, 2006, 02:44 AM
No, they were grabbing items alright....Almost all of them infact..... I only took the ones that happened to drop near me that they didn't come snatch up a screen away from their own enemy just to run back and finish the job.... And as you can guess that wasn't very often I got diddily!

Mio
Nov 13, 2006, 03:03 AM
That's so.. Lame x_x

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 13, 2006, 03:50 AM
I need normal = order rare = random to get anything.

As a force constanly spaming slow to cast spells and on my feet to heal I may pick up 1 or 2 items the whole 4 blocks....

In random I say pretty often I get somthing thats rare, and for the normal Items I know good or not every few items picked up I get somthing.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 13, 2006, 03:52 AM
I thought this was going to be a thread about Broomop and Nugz spamming the airwaves on Uni1 a few hours ago with chat hacks and gameshark codes. I was dissapointed to find out it was another item distribution thread. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DarkSeph
Nov 13, 2006, 03:55 AM
Sorry Garnet_Moon, just wasn't aware if anyone knew this sort of thing was going on....

Pentence
Nov 13, 2006, 05:07 AM
Hers the thing i have a theory but i havent tested it,basicly the order starts with the leader then goes round once,so maybe these people are changing the thing from order/random to giv finder then back so that they get almost evry iitem since it starts with leader just a theory and a highly unlikely one.

On the otehr hand i always am up for going commy order:random thats how i role and no mater which character im right up there front lines all the way, if im not right up there i am eating or in the bathroom and i let my people know.I hate f-ed up leaders so i try to be the best and nicest one i can.