PDA

View Full Version : Is Zonde useless?

ShynForce
Nov 13, 2006, 02:50 AM
Hey sup everyone, I know that foie,diga is our dmg spells since i plan on being a fotecher im just maxing out foie/diga first then i will work on barta then the ra spells. So far i see no use for the zonde spells. Im just wondering if theres any forces out there have have it max or past lv11 the dmg just doesnt seem worth using.

AnamanaAU
Nov 13, 2006, 02:56 AM
Go to Grove of Fanatics in Neudaiz, Zonde spells have their use.

BigKevSexyMan
Nov 13, 2006, 02:57 AM
Paralyze is pretty useful, but I'm not a force, so I don't really know.

ShynForce
Nov 13, 2006, 03:10 AM
Seems like foie do just as good though, either way i plan on maxing all my skills i was just wondering because i never see anyone use it and when i used it i wasnt impressed

EJ
Nov 13, 2006, 03:20 AM
Zonde works wonders in Grove and since it penerated you can hit every robot that is bunch together.

I personally perfer it to Razonde since that only hits 3 at a time and zonde doesn't have a limit to how many it can hit.

But the Razonde spell does look nice when it reach level 11 though.

Midicronica
Nov 13, 2006, 03:28 AM
Yeah, Zonde in Groves = your friend.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 13, 2006, 03:42 AM
I use razonde in the groves, if I need that line of attack deal I use barta. I have done like 50+ solo relic C runs to lvl barta up and its still only lvl 8 so no way would I do that again with zonde and barta has a much better area of attack so I can hit mobs on the edges, zonde seems like it has to be perfectly aimed making it that much harder to lvl/use.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 13, 2006, 04:12 AM
Zonde is immensily more useful than Barta is for the paralysis. Paralized enemies can't hit anybody, but frozen targets unfreeze quickly enough.

If a Ranger is in your party with shock rounds then you can do whatever you want. Just be courteous to us if we ask you to be a little quicker with your cures if you favor Barta over Zonde. Don't bite our heads off.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 13, 2006, 04:46 AM
well nobody has ever died on my shift http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

but for hiting mobs barta is much easier zonde is so narrow, I just HATE it, plus there is the soon to come nosuzonde, there is no flavor of that in ice if I remember corretly. Like I said that barta cast would be to tag the mobs, I would still be lighting them up with razonde 98% of the time, or killing them with foi if they are scattered around.

etlitch
Nov 13, 2006, 05:08 AM
To me it only seems like as if zonde looks narrow, but has the same effect size as barta.

But I don't really use it. Well I'm FOcast anyways.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 13, 2006, 05:35 AM
thats what you would think, since they are identcal spells but from my experience that doesnt hold true I have missed guys even when they are almost ontop of eachother with it....

Unless I am on crack and remember wrong... barta seriously hits even just outside of its image on screen it hits nearly as good ad a lvl 1-10 Ra spell, zonde for me hit like a laser beam.

Kanore
Nov 13, 2006, 06:46 AM
I've joked several times that all Forces really need is Diga, Zonde, and Resta: Diga for everything, Zonde for the ground mobs, and Resta for the rest.

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 13, 2006, 07:08 AM
I haven't tried out Force yet but my brother who loves playing as one says that it totally sucks.

AngelLight
Nov 13, 2006, 11:32 AM
Zonde doesn't do Paralyze, it does shock. There is a difference (Paralyze prevents movement as well, at least on players it does not sure about mobs). Shock still allows a mob to cast spells and otherwise move around and dodge attacks.

Sexy_Raine
Nov 13, 2006, 01:30 PM
I never tried it yet. My foie and diga are capped. I was thinking of giving it a try, and I should since I'm going to be completely a force with lv30 techs.