PDA

View Full Version : OFFICAL ROLE PLAYING UNIVERSE!!!

Pentence
Nov 13, 2006, 05:24 AM
ok so i have been wanting to rp alot lately i just gota hair to get back into DnD and have been on one of my favorite rp sites and thought"hey i would loe to rp in PSU".So heres what i propose all those who want to rp and maybe even come up with some story for it and what not lets decide on a UNI we could all use.Then we could nto worry about people being like "huh wha?" also we could direct otehr NON-psow mems to it who like rp.

(NOTE:i have come up with ALOT of reasons my cast feels and thinks like a liveing creature and why he can use techs and what not so if ya wanna hear my strange but intereting ideas lemme know so we dont confuse background info http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

If your in post and cast you vote for a UNI and share your thoughts/ideas.

I was thinking UNI 10 or sumtin

Ryogen
Nov 13, 2006, 05:27 AM
Official for who?

-Ryuki-
Nov 13, 2006, 05:27 AM
I'm not big on D&D, but I do enjoy RPing. RPing is what makes PSU replayable. Highly replayable.

I say 10 isn't a good place. Maybe a number close to PSOW's server. Like say.. Uni 12 or 14. -Shrugs.-

Pentence
Nov 13, 2006, 05:36 AM
On 2006-11-13 02:27, Ryogen wrote:
Official for who?

ok so not in the literal sense but the idea is there

AnamanaAU
Nov 13, 2006, 06:43 AM
*Makes note to avoid this universe*

Nani-chan
Nov 13, 2006, 06:46 AM
I'd prefer to roleplay in my room. Locked doors and room only sounds are Sega's way of promoting "Your room" roleplay sessions.
!15 - !26

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2006-11-13 03:55 ]</font>

Ryogen
Nov 13, 2006, 06:56 AM
On 2006-11-13 03:46, Nani-chan wrote:
I'd prefer to roleplay in my room. Locked doors and room only sounds are Sega's way of promoting "Your room" roleplay sessions.
!15 - !26

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2006-11-13 03:55 ]</font>

LOL, pretty much.

Kanore
Nov 13, 2006, 06:58 AM
On 2006-11-13 03:46, Nani-chan wrote:
!15 - !26

Good idea... >_>

-Ryuki-
Nov 13, 2006, 06:58 AM
Awkward >.>;

Pentence
Nov 13, 2006, 07:32 AM
great so this went from a serious note to a bad cliche ....*sigh* people have lack of imagination.It seems the words Role-Playing-Game mean nothing now.

-Ryuki-
Nov 13, 2006, 07:43 AM
Not to people who don't RP, no. =)

Zabot
Nov 13, 2006, 08:15 AM
On 2006-11-13 02:24, Pentence wrote:
ok so i have been wanting to rp alot lately i just gota hair to get back into DnD and have been on one of my favorite rp sites and thought"hey i would loe to rp in PSU".So heres what i propose all those who want to rp and maybe even come up with some story for it and what not lets decide on a UNI we could all use.Then we could nto worry about people being like "huh wha?" also we could direct otehr NON-psow mems to it who like rp.

(NOTE:i have come up with ALOT of reasons my cast feels and thinks like a liveing creature and why he can use techs and what not so if ya wanna hear my strange but intereting ideas lemme know so we dont confuse background info http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

i think its a sweet idea, but i need to know 2 things, you can PM me and tell me, first off, what platform do you play, i have the 360, and i GAURANTEE you that not a lot of 360 people will be into RPing. also, just curious, how old are you, to be honest, i would want to RP with an expirenced Role Player, not saying that you are but, i wouldnt want to Rp with some 9-13 year old who thinks its "COOL" and lacks experience, i wouldnt talk either, i would use my keyboard, it would be extremely awkward to RP with a headset. . .

and as far as universes go, i agree with the "stick close to the PSO World server one, im designating Universe # 16 be used, ive been there and not a lot of people are on that universe(DUH) there tend to be a little more people on 14 so 16 is probably the BEST choice.

Peace

EDIT: As far as a story i forgot, ill start working on one, then we can play alright, tell me what your gamertag is and ill add you, we can play later either tonight if i dont have work, or tomorrow assuming i dont have work also.

Take it easy man

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zabot on 2006-11-13 05:17 ]</font>

Sychosis
Nov 13, 2006, 09:15 AM
I too am on 360 and would love to see a roleplaying universe be designated. I've only run into one other RPer, a player by the name of Dr. Sheridan Osto. I gave her my card, but she didn't return the favor http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Feel free to look at her shop though (she calls it her lab) maybe you can catch her there.

RavenTW
Nov 13, 2006, 09:31 AM
I would love an RP server, I am an avid roleplay fan. First things first though: I need to get online.

Also, as Zabot said, there's the platform condition. I play on the PC myself.

PJesus
Nov 13, 2006, 09:57 AM
As a member of the 360 and a fan of Roleplaying.. I won't be doing it for simple reasons... Most of the RPers I know like to RP as gals.. that's just a little weird for me.. especially when they make their character really slutty and have a husky deep voice over the voice communicator.

Mio
Nov 13, 2006, 10:06 AM
I would love to rp, i'm on pc version

Thrash777
Nov 13, 2006, 10:11 AM
On 2006-11-13 05:15, Zabot wrote:

On 2006-11-13 02:24, Pentence wrote:

i think its a sweet idea, but i need to know 2 things, you can PM me and tell me, first off, what platform do you play, i have the 360, and i GAURANTEE you that not a lot of 360 people will be into RPing. also, just curious, how old are you, to be honest, i would want to RP with an expirenced Role Player, not saying that you are but, i wouldnt want to Rp with some 9-13 year old who thinks its "COOL" and lacks experience, i wouldnt talk either, i would use my keyboard, it would be extremely awkward to RP with a headset. . .

and as far as universes go, i agree with the "stick close to the PSO World server one, im designating Universe # 16 be used, ive been there and not a lot of people are on that universe(DUH) there tend to be a little more people on 14 so 16 is probably the BEST choice.

Peace

EDIT: As far as a story i forgot, ill start working on one, then we can play alright, tell me what your gamertag is and ill add you, we can play later either tonight if i dont have work, or tomorrow assuming i dont have work also.

Take it easy man

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zabot on 2006-11-13 05:17 ]</font>

I agree

I'm on 360 as well, and I'm quite interested in starting some RPing, and maybe we could log things that happen in our games together and write/make a story involving our characters, like a fan fiction.

I guess me and Zabot could start something on the 360 if you aren't, but I'm always busy with my uni work...

Zabot
Nov 13, 2006, 10:11 AM
Over the past 3 hours i have come up with a lot of ideas, im posting them on a new topic soon, tell me what you think

Sychosis
Nov 13, 2006, 10:18 AM
On 2006-11-13 06:57, PJesus wrote:
As a member of the 360 and a fan of Roleplaying.. I won't be doing it for simple reasons... Most of the RPers I know like to RP as gals.. that's just a little weird for me.. especially when they make their character really slutty and have a husky deep voice over the voice communicator.

They actually try RPing over the communicator? Not only is it tough to get working properly (everyone in the group can hear everyone else), but it has problems cutting out at times, and of course can kill the RP mood.

Not just in guys RPing female characters (My current character, sorry to say), but teens trying to RP a scruffy old man, women RPing male characters (however unlikely it is), small beasts, etc.

A keyboard is really the only way to RP IMO. Seeing as it is a requirement to actually communicate in lobbys.

Pentence
Nov 13, 2006, 03:49 PM
Ok well we have a good number of people on 360 and PC/ps2 who want to do this so heres the deal,ZABOT ill leave the 360 users in your hands i am on ps2.So then we need to figure out a UNI to do this on i am thinking 16 one above PSOW(or below if this were a race http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif).Use 16 for all versions like PSOW to keep it simple.Finaly post your chracters you are gonna RP and maybe a bit about them.

ill hit things off...

Pent=a beast who belives that a warriors mind and body are both important and that a warrior must be as cunning a he is swift and powerfull,he gets by selling things from his shop and useing his conections on moatoob he gets decent items he also will help most people out of a jam and loves helpingnew guardians get on their feet

Arino=a new model cast dense and agile he was commisioned recently and is still attempting to understand "humor" he seems become more agressive when he dones his gimnas parts it seems a latent subroutine becomes not so dorment when he dons them he makes armors and ranged weapons that go through pents shop and gets some of the proceeds from them