PDA

View Full Version : Kupi's Mind Material Market

Kupi
Nov 19, 2002, 07:50 PM
Know what? 175 Mind Materials is a tall order. It's also my goal for my FOmarl, so her MST will max completely independent of any outside sources. Why do I want to do that? It suits the character. Anyway... Mind Mats don't drop exclusively and Materials in general aren't exactly common. Therefore, I hereby put up some of my spare rares for sale.

Item (%s, slots, or tech level) : Cost In Mind Mats
DB's Saber : 1
DB's Saber (15/0/0/0) : 1
Slicer of Assassin (10/0/15/0): 1
Slicer of Assassin (0/0/0/10): 1
Slicer of Assassin (0/0/5/0): 1
Diska of Liberator : 2
Booma's Claw: 4
Booma's Right Arm : 4
Gobooma's Claw : 5
Wizard/Technique : 3
Any set of Grinders amounting to +6 : 1
Amplifier of Foie : 3
Amplifier of Barta : 3
Amplifier of Barta : 3
Aplifier of Zonde : 3
M&A60 Vise : 2
M&A60 Vise : 2
*H&S25 Justice : 3
H&S25 Justice : 3
H&S25 Justice : 3
Club of Laconium : 1
Club of Laconium : 1
Club of Laconium (0/0/65/0) : 3
Yamato : 4
Yamato : 4
Geist Claymore (0/0/0/35/30) : 3

Other Trades
Item Giving (%s, Slots, tech level) : Item Wanted (%s, Slots, tech level)
Megid (19) : Grants (19+)

All sales are final. I can't exactly refund a Material. ^_^()

This post will be updated with the appropriate information whenever something changes.

New Policy 3: You can AIM me at KupiYupaekio to order an item, and delivery will be nigh-immediate given the nigh-immediate nature of instant messengers.

Ressurected Policy: You can also post here with a time, place, and date that allows at least three days for both of us to get our schedules straight,
and get the items of your choice reserved.

Special Offer: Up for auction now are two Photon Drops. The bids begin at 8 Materials for both Drops (check the end of the post for latest bids) and increase from there. You may also swipe them both and halt the auction with a Magic Rock: Irsista. Consider the Irsista a "highest bid possible" type thing. Otherwise, the bidding ends December 31. Happy bidding!

146 Mind Materials left.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kupi on 2002-12-21 08:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kupi on 2002-12-23 07:32 ]</font>

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 19, 2002, 08:04 PM
All the pow mats
Antares 8.
How about now? :3

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 19, 2002, 09:08 PM
Vjaya :3 (cleans you out)

Crazy006
Nov 19, 2002, 11:23 PM
Amp and Vjaya if not taken. AOL IM me Cuz0067 or if not post a time and place.

armadaoptimus
Nov 20, 2002, 03:22 AM
I would be most interested in the gigobooma claw..possably 2 if I have enough mind mats. please E-mail me at [email protected] if you still have the items and want to trade. I can meet you tomorrow night at like 7:00 pm pacific...so thats like 10:00 pm your time i believe. Email me and i will tell you where etc if your interested. Also if you see this post now...email me and i can get on now.

Tosh
Nov 20, 2002, 01:06 PM
I'll take the Sacred Guard. I can meet you Nov 20, anytime really.
How about 5pm est?

Kupi
Nov 20, 2002, 03:01 PM
My apologies to those who have already ordered something, but I have a brief announcement to make. I realized that I've been selling these items for just a bit less than their "value..." in other words, I could find more materials on my own in the same amount of time that I would take to get some of the items on the list. Therefore, there's been a slight overall price hike on most items listed.

If you've ordered an item, please reconsider your offer given the new price. This will not become a regular occurence, and henceforth and forthwith any time someone orders an item that takes a price hike, the item will be sold to them at the original value. That goes for anyone on a waiting list, too. However, this one time I will accept no less than the new price.

I hope this does not effect your desire to purchase my wares, and I apologize sincerely for any inconvinience. ^_^

Snapple, the Vjaya will be sold to you at the old price, since you had posted your request before I made up my mind on the policy.

armadaoptimus
Nov 21, 2002, 08:55 PM
so the new price for the gigoboomas arm is 5 mind mats or thats the old price? I want the arm and have the 5 mats. I can meet anytime.

Slim
Nov 21, 2002, 09:14 PM
Can you hold the assist barrier for me? I'm not going to be able to get on tonight i don't think but i will definitely be on tomorrow night http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif pm me a time and place.

Kupi
Nov 22, 2002, 02:57 PM
All prices currently listed are the new, updated prices.

As for availability: I'm going online as we speak (or the 'net equivalent therein). That's 3 EST, Friday. I'll be on for an hour and a bit, FOmeleeing my way through the Ruins at Altair 6. If I don't see you now, I'll place the items you've requested on reserve. Hope to do business with you soon! ^_^

Klakalou
Nov 22, 2002, 06:38 PM
i have a mind mat, i want the sacred guard. we can meet online anytime.

Kupi
Nov 22, 2002, 09:55 PM
Okay, it's time to clear up the orders a bit. I've got a full day free tomorrow (Saturday), so I'll be running three shop hours at various times. Hopefully you all will be able to fit into one of the three. All of these will be Antares 8 games entitled "Kupi's Market":

9:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. EST
1:00 P.M. to 2:00 P.M. EST
8:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. EST

If you're certain that you can't get into any of those times, PM me a place and time that's suited to your needs. ^_^

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Nov 22, 2002, 09:59 PM
I'd like that Guilty Light. Any chance of you coming on tonight? I'm getting on around 11... I hope.

Kupi
Nov 23, 2002, 02:43 PM
Well, I've come up with another idea. Simply setting up times is not working; I either can't get ahold of the people who want stuff, or nobody comes to my scheduled times. So, here's what we do: you, the buyer, will supply the information. Just fill this out:

Items Desired:
Place:
Time: Date and hour in EST
Name of Game: What you'll be calling the game. (You'll host.)

As well, please leave three days between the day you post your request and when you want to meet up. This will give us both time to notice that we're supposed to meet up and trade stuff.

Klakalou
Nov 23, 2002, 03:10 PM
i think u should get aim, that way we can contact u at anytime.

Kupi
Nov 23, 2002, 04:32 PM
Great idea. My AIM name is KupiYupaekio, and I hope to keep it running at most times. Thanks for the idea! ^_^

Kupi
Nov 26, 2002, 04:33 PM
The list has been updated, but I hardly need to tell you that. ^_^

You may notice that I no longer have a "reserved" tag. All orders will now be first come, first served. Or, first AIM, first served, as the case may be.

New Policy #1 is no longer in effect.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kupi on 2002-11-26 14:46 ]</font>

Oedi
Nov 28, 2002, 12:59 AM
I have 2 mind mats... I would like to get one of your Diska of Liberator's. My AIM account name is Catman9999 so if you see me on AIM give me a holla. My GC character name is the same as my PSOW name "Oedi".

Appreciate it.

Oedi

Kupi
Nov 30, 2002, 09:10 PM
New deal: if you're willing to part with a Caduceus that has Dark % on it of 25 or more, you can get any two items off of this list absolutely free of Mind Material charge! I really want a demon-smiting holy staff, so that's where this policy arises. I'll post when I have what I want and the offer is no longer valid.

obi-wang
Nov 30, 2002, 09:41 PM
ive got 2 and i should be on tonight in time for the soccer match, all i want is a photon drop or 2

Kupi
Nov 30, 2002, 09:54 PM
You mean a Caduceus with Dark %, or Mind Mats? O_o Please specify, because one deal I won't go for and the other I will, gladly.

2 Mind Mats for a couple PDrops: No.
2 PDs for a Dark % Caduceus: Sure.

Oedi
Dec 1, 2002, 05:24 PM
Trade went flawlessly.

Thanks again Kupi

StonedGrover
Dec 2, 2002, 09:32 AM
I want the talis, and the gigobooma arm

Kupi
Dec 2, 2002, 03:08 PM
Alrighty... unfortunately, I don't use MSN Messenger and I really don't know how else to contact you besides here and AIM. So, could you give me a date and time, allowing at least three days for us both to get the time through our heads?

The total cost'll be 9 Mind Materials, by the way.

StonedGrover
Dec 2, 2002, 04:27 PM
this thursday night @ 9Pm eastern time on anteras, block 7. and 9 is fine with me.. i find them like lockguns!!

=)

do you have anything else that you might want to trade with??

Kupi
Dec 2, 2002, 08:33 PM
Meaning items? Do I have anything else I want to put up for sale? If I do, it's on the list, and I update it whenever I get something new (or a set therein). If you're talking about accepting other items for trade, then sorry, no deal. Until I get all 175 Mind Mats, that is. Then maybe I'll trade for other stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

StonedGrover
Dec 3, 2002, 09:07 AM
I was asking if there was any other items you would want to trade for mind mats.. something that wasnt on the list.. but no biggie.. i will meet you online on thursday.. is that ok with you?

Kupi
Dec 3, 2002, 07:19 PM
Righto. Thursday, 9 PM EST, Antares 7. Gotcha.

I added two more items that I found, in case you're interested. There aren't many of them, but hey, if you need more stuff... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

HC82
Dec 4, 2002, 01:52 AM
4 mind mats for the yamoto good?

Also I'd like to know whenever you get Photon drops if you'll trade them for mind mats.

Zecht
Dec 4, 2002, 09:10 AM
i have 6 mind materials, im looking at those H&K things you have.. im not online yet, but once i am i'll take one. hold on to one for me please http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kupi
Dec 4, 2002, 03:22 PM
HC8- Yes, 4 mats for the Yamato. Those numbers after the : are the prices in Mind Mats.

Zecht- Will do. ^_^

Kupi
Dec 5, 2002, 05:20 PM
Our power was out since mindnight last night. However, this will not deter me from our meeting, StonedGrover. We're going to hook my GCN up to our UPS, so I'll see you at the aforementioned time for the delivery of the items. ^_^

HC82
Dec 5, 2002, 09:09 PM
I just found a yamato :/

I was wondering if you are trading any photon drops you find. Since I can easily fullfill the rest of your 150 mind mat mile stone in a week or so.

Kupi
Dec 5, 2002, 10:19 PM
I tend to restrict my Mind Mat trading to a particular friend of mine, but if you can offer me something better than 5 mats for it, I'll take it.

HC82
Dec 6, 2002, 08:36 PM
I currently have more then 5 mind mats on my character, after I collect some more we'll talk.

Kupi
Dec 8, 2002, 06:00 PM
Well, after several weeks of thought into the issue, I scrapped the FOmar in favor of a FOmarl. But fear not, loyal customers! I am neither rash nor stupid; hence the reason it took me so long to make the decision. I moved all of my stuff to another character before the recreate, and the inventory list stands. I just wanted to note that the listed stuff won't get any new additions for a while as I level up the new FOmarl. I will still be pursuing a max with Mind Materials, which coincidentally takes 175 Mats for the FOmarl as well. So, the count begins anew, and I won't be starting it over again. See you around!

Kupi
Dec 13, 2002, 04:32 PM
List updated. Mostly extra copies of stuff that's already there, but hey, some of 'em have %s (for what those miniscule values are worth). ^_^ Happy buying!

Zecht
Dec 13, 2002, 07:13 PM
Items Desired: DB's saber, the one with the percents
Place: Antares/08
Time: dec 13, 10pm est
Name of Game: Zecht

Kupi
Dec 17, 2002, 08:15 PM
New special offer! I've attained two Photon Drops and, after assessing the value of anything I could buy with two Photon Drops (or any potential collection therein), I've decided that I really don't want them. But! Rather than just sell them normally, I've cooked up a cockamamie plot to make everything more fun (and profitable). These two Photon Drops are up for auction as a package deal: both for 8 Mats. That's 2 mats below my normal price of five apiece. The auction will end in two weeks, with the highest bidder getting the Drops. One extra kink: you can push the auction and get the PDs immediately if you'd like to offer me a Magic Rock: Irsista (I believe that's the correct one). I've got a Diska with good percents that I want to turn into a Rainbow Baton, and I can't do that without an Irsista!

Happy bidding!

Kupi
Dec 21, 2002, 11:08 AM
Another switch: I will not be trading the Megid disk for Mind Mats. I would much prefer a Grants disk of equal or greater level. Grants lvl. 8 doesn't cut it any more... :/

Kupi
Dec 23, 2002, 10:31 AM
Yet another item update: more Amplifiers, and an interesting find: a Geist Claymore with 30% Hit. Great for a HUnewearl! ^_^