PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL ROLEPLAYING SITE CONTINUED BY ZABOT

Zabot
Nov 13, 2006, 10:40 AM
Storyline

the Gurhal system, it has been nearly a decade since Ethan Waber rid our 3 worlds of the SEED infestation. Now, a new influx of Guardians, and Alliance forces have Taken way to protecting this fragile system. Although the seed uniform leader, Dulk Fakis has been eliminated, the SEED’s influence on creatures still remains, as well as scattered life forms throughout Gurhal.

With General Curtz, and the Guardian president in Close communications, nothing seems as like it will go wrong. . . But a new SEED outbreak has shown otherwise.

Just the other day, a SEED pod jettisoned from an unknown location, struck the Guardians Colony, Creating many casualties, along with many injuries. Now, with the help of Alliance, The Guardians Need help with locating the remaining SEED, as well as finding the Location from the SEED attack.

6 Months Later. Still no luck, no location, but still under constant SEED attack, whether it be in the Colony, on Parum or Neudaiz. Moatoob has been temporarily shut down, being of the heaviest contamination. Only specialized, authorized personnel are allowed.

Now, with the SEED closing in fast, the Factions of Gurhal must join in order to once again save the system. With posters of Ethan Waber all over Stating “The Guardians Want YOU” many Individuals are motivated into taking action to stop the Infestation.

Now, as a new Gurhal Defender, it is your job to work with your team to put an end, to the SEED, and return Peace to Gurhal.

Factions:

Guardians: Anyone may join; it is a Wide array of many talented people, specializing in helping the needy and keeping people safe.

Alliance: Made up of MAINLY Casts, the Alliance is an elite force of Rangers, Keeping the Peace by whatever means necessary. Whether it is demolishing Whole cities, or Purifying “Peaceful” Lands. The Alliance’s Goal is to exterminate the SEED in Order to create “Peace.”

Rouges: The Rouges are a Group of Thieves; they will medal in the affairs of the Guardians or the Alliance. Although Helpful at time, as well as skilled, They are the LAST people that the Guardians will call for assistance, and as well as that, on the other side of the spectrum, RARELY do the Rouge forces accept the invitations of the Allied Forces. The Rouges are made up primarily of the Beast Race.

Communion of Air: This Faction is new to the system; they are made up almost entirely of the Newman race, and are made of Forces, with the occasional Ranger. Excelled in the Technology of the Current Era, the Communion of Air isn’t one to be trifled with.

Official Role Playing Universe Designated as Universe 16.

Requirements: The Ranks are determined by color of Armor.
Guardians:
• Race: Any
• Character: Must be of Good Alliance
• Abbreviation: -*G*

Ranks
• *President* - Purple
• Guardian S – White
• Guardian – Blue
• Adept – Red
• Trainee – Green

Alliance:
• Race: Cast
• Character: Somewhat Cocky
• Abbreviation: *A*

Ranks
• *Commander* - Purple
• General – Orange
• Sergeant – Blue
• Adept – Red
• Private – Green

Rouges:
• Race: Beast
• Character: Must be Sly and Thief Like
• Abbreviation: *R*

Ranks
• *Leader* - Purple
• Rouge – Yellow
• Thief – Orange
• Brother – White

Communion of Air:
• Race: Newman
• Character: Must be of the Peaceful Sort
• Abbreviation: *CoA*

Ranks
• *Master of Light* - White
• Mage of Light – Yellow
• Bringer of Light – Blue
• Force – Green

Master Overseer
• Headmaster of all Alliances
• Abbreviation: *M*
• Color – Purple

We should situate everything on PSOW before we apply it IN GAME.

As far as 360 Goes, ill start everything and be the Overseer, add my gamertag and ill talk to you to start one of the factions. I’m looking for Mature Staff. Gamertag is X Zabot X.

Obviously all of this stuff is still the making and things are due to change, I will take ideas. Please no plagiarizing, which is please don’t take my ideas, thank you. Appreciate it, anyone can join, so please come!!!

im willing to help organize on the PC as well, i have that platform too, i just dont play to often, i may even play more on the PC considering the Comunity on the 360 might not be willing to get involved.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zabot on 2006-11-13 08:01 ]</font>

Sychosis
Nov 13, 2006, 11:06 AM
One quick question: would we have to start a new character and put those tags in their name? I've always hated tags of any sort.

Zabot
Nov 13, 2006, 11:09 AM
On 2006-11-13 08:06, Sychosis wrote:
One quick question: would we have to start a new character and put those tags in their name? I've always hated tags of any sort.

Yes you would have to start a new character, and i thought and thought about it, but there is no other way we could diferentiate from one another, we couldnt tell who is in what faction, so we would more than likely need tags. im still thinking of other ways and other things but i cant think of anything, like i said before if you think of anything let me know. but other than that, yes we would need to place a tag at the end of our name, sorry.

Sychosis
Nov 13, 2006, 11:15 AM
Gonna have to count me out then, I only have one character slot available to me. The other three are in use by my little brother for characters that he won't level beyond 15 before deleting them for a new character.

Sorry.

Rurisho
Nov 13, 2006, 01:30 PM
This sounds interesting.. Count Luca and me in.

Zakuro
Nov 13, 2006, 01:38 PM
Sounds interesting, but I'm not willing to commit to a character in my final slot yet, so I'll have to pass.

BTW, you may want to change rouge to rogue. The way you have it spelt it is actually a type of makeup rather than a thief.

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 13, 2006, 01:58 PM
There is, in fact, a plan in the works to situate Role Play on PSU, sponsored by PSO World.

Pentence
Nov 13, 2006, 03:41 PM
I was thinking that rp would be fun too but i was gonna do a more generic thing use the given storyline.Basicly we are all gaurdians,AOF or COG.Also i was thinking of characters who actualy look like squads would be fun,like casts all in the same armor with similar colors(temporarilywe can always switch).

My cast arino has already explained the reasons why he can feel (basicly casts in my mind are more like the perfect meld of human adn machine made possible by the melding properties in photons and advanced neuronet interface devices)Also simple reasons why mates work on everyone cast or liveing creature,nanites,they repair damage via lasers that can stimulate cell mitosis,cartorize wounds and also flash weld metals.

I have lots mroe where that came from if anyone would like to hear,maybe we can mix ideas and come up with a nice RP idea that melds well for everyone.

Candor
Nov 13, 2006, 03:55 PM
it's rogues not rouges >< !!!
sry but i've seen that too many times from my WoW days.

Maskim
Nov 13, 2006, 05:05 PM
Sounds cool, and if you weren't going to require someone to remake a character with a tag in it, I'd be in. Maybe I can just join you guys from time to time as a merc or something.

Ryogen
Nov 13, 2006, 05:15 PM
Is this Roleplaying or a guild?

Thrash777
Nov 13, 2006, 05:52 PM
Sounds good! Count me in, but if PSOW is organising a RP section, it might be best to go with them...?

TJ5
Nov 13, 2006, 06:04 PM
Instead of making a new character couldn't the players put it in their Partner Card somewhere ? That might get more people to join because some people already worked most of their characters to high levels etc.

Pentence
Nov 13, 2006, 06:50 PM
Ok we need a meet n greet for this a day and time to have as many role players or people who wouldnt mind trying to rp to just get together.On weekend most likely and we need to realy get the word out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pentence on 2006-11-13 16:07 ]</font>

galaxy
Nov 13, 2006, 06:57 PM
i like the partner card idea. im on 360, and am VERY intrigued by this, but i have all 4 slots all ready filled up, and am not deleting any. however, if we put it in our partner card, that kind of comprises everything, no?

Reeses
Nov 13, 2006, 07:47 PM
Yeh, I'd join if I could just put 'Rogue' in my Partner Card somewheres... Seems like it would be fun otherwise. I like the storyline and all....but...I wont start over after getting to lvl 41 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

FenixStryk
Nov 13, 2006, 07:54 PM
Here's an idea on how to tell different associations apart. Topic Creator, read this!
Instead of requiring people to put tags in their names, require them to use a certain color of clothes/armor.
Alliance - Forest Green, orange accents (ala Cap'n Kurtz)
CoG - White, blue accents (ala the CoG leader)
Rogues - Red, black accents
Giardians - Blue, purple accents [most Guardian establishments are blue (e.g. all of Clyez, Lou, Guardian insignias)]

If anything, it just requires you to make a dummy character to transfer some clothes to fit the color scheme, but this not only allows for people to keep their old characters, it's IMO a lot easier to see.

Reeses
Nov 13, 2006, 07:59 PM
HEy thats a pretty good idea. Kudos.

Jirin
Nov 13, 2006, 08:24 PM
I'd love to join in with the roleplaying. I'm on PC/PS2.

And yes, I did just sign-up for the Roleplaying alone. I'm an avid roleplayer, and desperatly want to roleplay in PSU. Seems like such a great setting, and with the facial emotes and such. But I ramble.

Zabot
Nov 13, 2006, 08:55 PM
Hey i just got back, i didnt get picked up till late, also had a crappy day, wow this day sucked. well anyway, i like the In the partner card idea, that works perfectly, although EVERYONE will have to have each others partner card, and also i was thinking, ya know how you can set the priority of partner cards by going to the partner card, we could set the guardians as 1, alliance as 2, rouges or watever as 3, CoA as 4 and the master as 5, how does that sound for organization? thanks for the ideas guys, im going to try and organize everything for this weekend, expect most, if not everything done for this weekend alright. keep posting ok, these are great ideas, although i have one question to Fenix, what is an accent? LOL sorry i dont know. may be kinda nooby but Whatever, peace guys, add my gamertag and ill start picking some mature staff as in leaders for the factions alright, its X Zabot X. Peace. PM me for anything.

FenixStryk
Nov 13, 2006, 09:03 PM
On 2006-11-13 17:55, Zabot wrote:i have one question to Fenix, what is an accent?In terms of clothes, an accent is a secondary color in an outfit. For example, Ethan Waber's jacket is mostly white, but the sleeves are green. So, the jacket is white with green accents on the sleeves.

If you're still confused, read "accent" as "secondary color". So, for rogues, the dominant main color is Red, but the secondary, less occuring color is black.

Zabot
Nov 13, 2006, 09:07 PM
right, i see now, thx appreciate it, well, im really freakin tired right now, i was waitin for a post, i have work for the next 2 days and friday so im going to be really busy, ill work on it at school and show you guys what i got Saturday sometime. then ill designate some place for everyone intersted to meet, probably Saturday night, or Sunday sometime then ill set everything up from there.

also, what do you guys think of the priority thing, maybe we could have all of our real friends as priority 5 that way we could still keep them.

Peace guys/girls, and goodnight

Sychosis
Nov 13, 2006, 09:07 PM
If we are going to do the partner card thing, and I can keep my main (only) character, count me back in http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I just hope I don't have to compromise my wardrobe too much http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kura_Kai
Nov 13, 2006, 09:58 PM
I am kinda of confused right now of how this is going to go. Could you think this over and then make a post going into some of the details of how you would set up your character, along with some examples and such so that I wouldn't have to go between posts and such. I call rping like HK-47 from KOTOR. Also the only thing that would be restricting us would be the amount of length we can type in and such. I so would like a patch to increase it to two or three sentences. Also you might want to think about creating a forum for this so that it would be easier to reply to threads and such. http:/www.iforumer.com/ is a nice place to create forums and such since they have several mods that you can install and such.

Also I am going to go make a HK-47 character tommorow, I am kinda of tired already of my current cast since he isn't designed very well. Err never mind the color designs and body parts can event get close to an HK-47 look but I am still going to rp as him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kura_Kai on 2006-11-13 19:15 ]</font>

Oyako
Nov 13, 2006, 09:59 PM
Sounds sweet.... :0

Kura_Kai
Nov 13, 2006, 10:09 PM
Also we should actually have mercs and such. They could be there own color and not have ranks. They would me a group off towards the side who do there own stuff (within reason) and such.

Thrash777
Nov 14, 2006, 07:02 AM
Cool, liking the new ideas...