PDA

View Full Version : Question about Megistar

Infiniteque
Nov 13, 2006, 11:27 AM
If I cast lvl 1 Megistar, but my Shifta/Deband/Zodial techs are all at lvl 5, will the Megistar effects be lvl 1 or lvl 5?

And, if I have lvl 5 Shifta/Deband/Zodial casted already, THEN cast lvl 1 Megistar, will those effects be reduced from lvl 5 to lvl 1 or will the lvl 1 Megistar boost the power of those lvl 5 techs (essentially making them all lvl 6)?

I'm thinking that I should just start using Megistar exclusively anyhow, that way I won't even have to worry about this issue. I'm pretty sure that a lvl 5 Megistar will be much more useful than having separate support techs anyway. And as a HU, having one Wand with Megistar and Resta will leave me with more spaces for other weapons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Majiteque on 2006-11-13 08:33 ]</font>

AngelLight
Nov 13, 2006, 11:30 AM
I think you're confused, Megiverse is the Life Leech Attack. I think you're thinking of Megistar.

edit: Heh, I see you changed it...ok good.

Well, keep in mind that megistar will hurt you as you keep it up. That can be a major downside to using it extensively. I'm not 100% sure on this, but if they dont overwrite each other then the best way around this would be Giresta (for the regen buff) or higher level regen units (higher then what's out now on the us servers). I think that the best thing you could ask yourself is when all of these buffs come out, what will be the most expensive to do? 4 different stat buffs or 1 big stat buff and one extra buff to make sure you dont kill the person with it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

We may not know for a bit, as I dont think megistar is out yet. Dont quote me on that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelLight on 2006-11-13 08:38 ]</font>

Infiniteque
Nov 13, 2006, 11:34 AM
Yeah, I was typing the wrong tech name. lol I thought I could correct that before anyone saw it, but you're too quick!

Thanks for the reply though.

Itsuki
Nov 13, 2006, 12:07 PM
Online right now there is no megistar, but I see no reason why the level of your other buffs would effect it. It has its own level and own level of buffs.

AngelLight
Nov 13, 2006, 12:58 PM
I think what he's wanting to find out is if the individual elemental buffs and megistar will overlap boosts or if only the highest of the two be added to the base score. Best way to find out is extra mode (but I want to say that I dont think they will over write each other nor be inapplicable to any one stat buff that's higher). They'll prolly be additive to your base score separately.