PDA

View Full Version : PSOW USERS - Please tell us what you want to see on the site

LollipopLolita
Nov 19, 2002, 08:35 PM
Question is simple.

What do you want to see on PSOW?

This is a member based forum driven community/PSOW site, so I am going to our members and asking what kind of content do you want to see?

Examples of things currently being worked on are sections for battle and challenge modes amongst other things, but please give us any ideas so that we can fufill your desires!!!

LollipopLolita
Nov 20, 2002, 12:28 AM
Rare weapons need to have their special attacks listed on the site.
right, that's been mention and we are doing that. ^_^

Maybe graphs showing projected stat growth for the different classes?
love to do it, in fact i want to do it, thought about doing it. only problem is i need to get the stats per level, or at least 10 levels, so maybe if our members can post this and help us out?

An Xbox Live Gamertag field in users' profiles if applicable... As well as a place to list other games they play on Xbox Live, maybe. So people can know where to look for them.
x box gamertag is a good thing to have, i'll add that to the todo list

Colored text during posts, as well as (maybe, this could be goo or bad depending on the user) a default color for a user's posts, so their posts will be a certain color by default when posting and not using code.
we had this before, it caused a lot of complaints and problems. also with the variety of themes we have no, it's problematic

And a Green and Black theme, like the Blue and Black one, except green instead of blue. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
that my friend will go down low on the list because right now we're focusing on adding content =P

Neo-Zenji
Nov 20, 2002, 12:33 AM
free food.....

LollipopLolita
Nov 20, 2002, 12:36 AM
eh kent's post disappeared
now i look like i am talking to myself

free food, who wants to give me donuts?

Neo-Zenji
Nov 20, 2002, 12:44 AM
Also Seperate yo're weapons by weapon types hard to look for a weapon I want to look at.

LollipopLolita
Nov 20, 2002, 01:07 AM
we'll think of how to implement that. it's a good idea though!

Spy
Nov 20, 2002, 02:50 AM
Less content from console-crackers, no matter how exclusive it may seem!

Huzzah!

Kent
Nov 20, 2002, 05:20 AM
Why'd my post disappear? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Dammit... Anyway, what else do we need? Hmm...
"Official" titles/ranks. Like something you can't change and is given to you by a moderator, like the staff members could be listed as "Staff Member" or moderators listed as, well, moderators. Basically something that defines your stance in the community... But the moderators are already listed at the top, so that may not be of much use.

Male/Female/H indicators in the top right corner of the poster's information on the left, defined by a field in the profile. (Some people might find this useful)

A Search option in the rares lists (of course, CTRL+F does the trick).

Buddylists? They might serve a purpose ... somehow... Maybe add an icon to your friends' posts that make them stand out and be easily identified if you're just skimming though a topic?
And I was the one who brought up the special attack listings in the first place. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Khaotika
Nov 20, 2002, 01:25 PM
Moo.

RAmar stats 1-50.

http://www.khaotika.com/ramar.html

Buh.

-Khaotika!

"Kthxbai."

Davion
Nov 20, 2002, 03:15 PM
DISCO LIGHTS!!!

Or maybe not...

Anyhoo, how bout a photo album for members. I mean like have pics of one person (not groups) and list them alphabetically in an album of sorts.

LollipopLolita
Nov 20, 2002, 05:27 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/screenshots.php?category=GameCube&subcategory=Members

Davion
Nov 20, 2002, 08:39 PM
Well, would ya look at that!

Dangerous55
Nov 20, 2002, 10:39 PM
Less me. I suck.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 20, 2002, 11:02 PM
Here's something... =>.>=
Try making a PSO-world Pocket PC 2002 theme!
Link to theme-making software at bottom (http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/pocketpc/downloads/themegenerator.asp)

What it does is it makes a .tsk file that has a today screen image (like the windows desktop wallpaper), and a start menu image.

Start menu is about 150x290 pixels, today screen is about 240x268 pixels.
Start menu text is black no matter what, so you have to be careful that it doesn't disappear into the start menu image.

Kid_Icarus
Nov 21, 2002, 01:34 AM
Custom Avatars for everyone.
If SnAPPLE can have one why not everyone else.

Spy
Nov 21, 2002, 11:57 AM
On 2002-11-20 22:34, Kid_Icarus wrote:
Custom Avatars for everyone.
If SnAPPLE can have one why not everyone else.

Cuz uh... we aren't cool enough for them? Or uh... they make good prizes? "Donkey" and "carrot on a pole" comes to mind.

Davion
Nov 21, 2002, 04:39 PM
I liked the idea of symbols or the letters "M" or "F" somewhere below or around the avatars. And maybe something like the exp, TP, HP, bars again. Just one for exp based on the postcount.

Dangerous55
Nov 21, 2002, 08:12 PM
How about sending 200 hundred dollar checks to people with over 3000 posts.

Davion
Nov 21, 2002, 09:36 PM
On 2002-11-21 17:12, Dangerous55 wrote:
How about sending 200 hundred dollar checks to people with over 3000 posts.

Better idea, to people who are almost at 600.

LollipopLolita
Nov 21, 2002, 09:46 PM
maybe, just maybe, here's a thought, maybe custom avatars is awarded to people who actually contributed some large quantity of work to the site as a token of appreciation

Davion
Nov 21, 2002, 10:06 PM
Like a real good fanfic?

Kent
Nov 22, 2002, 08:57 PM
In the item database, list the requirements for the items in Episodes 1 & 2. Right now, pretty much all of them show the old Dreamcast requirements.

Dangerous55
Nov 22, 2002, 11:17 PM
On 2002-11-21 18:46, LollipopLolita wrote:
maybe, just maybe, here's a thought, maybe custom avatars is awarded to people who actually contributed some large quantity of work to the site as a token of appreciation

Like some Articles?

LollipopLolita
Nov 22, 2002, 11:47 PM
large quantity

keep em coming d55. you're already on the contributors

Kent
Nov 23, 2002, 05:14 AM
Make it so the message boards support two spaces in a row. As anybody who's passed 3rd grade English (or has had any type of typing instruction) knows, there are two spaces after the end of a sentence when typing; this message board only displays one. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

LollipopLolita
Nov 23, 2002, 04:24 PM
we're trying to update the database as much as we can. we also need the new stats which we would members to help us with.

good suggestions so far kent. right now we're trying to prioritize and make the most important changes first which means guides for gc and database work. forum stuff will have to wait for now.

Dangerous55
Nov 24, 2002, 12:10 PM
How about a Post Reply thing below the last message. I have seen it at other boards, it cuts down on time.

Neo-Zenji
Nov 25, 2002, 12:34 AM
Yeah that would be great I agree.

LollipopLolita
Nov 27, 2002, 11:48 AM
i'll add that to the todo list.
thanks for all the construtive things. let's try to keep the productive flow going, instead of filling this thread up with silly things

Kent
Nov 28, 2002, 11:41 AM
A few things that need to be fixed:
In the character class database, the FOnewm is listed as doing 1.3x damage with both Ra- and Gi-level techniques. I believe they only excel in Ra-level techniques.
Also in the FOnewm's data, he is listed as "FOnewn" in both the profile and the picture, this name is incorrect (even though they made a typo in the game itself a single time).
Both the FOnewm and FOnewearl are listed as being able to consume 250 non-HP, non-TP materials, whereas, like all Newmen and Androids, can only use 150.

HUcastAndroid888
Nov 28, 2002, 11:45 AM
Just update your links, I noticed there are some links missing on the Armor and Weapon Combinations page.

EDIT: Can you guys make a mIRC channel? That would be cool.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUcastAndroid888 on 2002-11-28 09:16 ]</font>

eRUPT
Nov 28, 2002, 04:52 PM
There is a mirc channel actually its #psow on efnet. You can get to it by clickign the java chat button on the side bars.

We are doing everythign we can to complete all the information but we need more bananas, thats all we ask for, some bananas for our work mmmmmmmmm bananas.

WeaponX3523
Nov 30, 2002, 02:03 AM
I'm sure this falls under stupid little requests...

...but would it be possible to have the option of not having an avatar?

Or am I just missing how to do that?

pixelate
Nov 30, 2002, 03:35 AM
The no avatar button is the first button of the second row on page 8 of the avatar page.

Jizzah
Nov 30, 2002, 03:46 AM
This idea won't go well with the people who have posted a ton...

How about changing the forum software to like Invision or even PHPBB2?

You have either really slow hosting or slow forum software. I think its the forums because the mag links and such load faster.

pixelate
Nov 30, 2002, 03:57 AM
We're on a Gamespy server. It's not the greatest.

LollipopLolita
Nov 30, 2002, 04:10 AM
you also have to remember there's a lot of people viewing the forums at the same time, nbot just 30 users

amoralist
Dec 1, 2002, 10:40 AM
Maybe you could add like a current events post-its on the right side of the front page that list the status of PSO for each system, and then list the current events of that version of PSO. After all, PSO will head for XBox. They might get different quests and events unlike us. And what about block parties too? If you need more clarity, AIM or ICQ me. Thanks.

Also, you should take a poll and find out how useful that past articles post-its are. I don't find it that useful. I don't know about the others.

SeiferA
Dec 1, 2002, 06:42 PM
Perhaps an entire MP3 soundtrack collection for a limited time?

eRUPT
Dec 1, 2002, 07:07 PM
Contrary to what some sites are practicing thats very illegal and would definetly have me in legal trouble as well as booted from the gamespy network. I would tell you download mp3 soundtrack files from sites at your own risk.

SeiferA
Dec 1, 2002, 10:45 PM
On 2002-12-01 16:07, eRUPT wrote:
Contrary to what some sites are practicing thats very illegal and would definetly have me in legal trouble as well as booted from the gamespy network. I would tell you download mp3 soundtrack files from sites at your own risk.

I kinda had a feeling Gamespy was against that sort of thing. Ah well.

LollipopLolita
Dec 1, 2002, 11:01 PM
heh you know, i kinda also have the feeling sega wouldn't like copyright infringement cases

ruffianvegeta
Dec 7, 2002, 08:32 PM
This may sound like a stupid question but maybe for the people who don't want to pay right away to go online maybe you guys can post offline information like what can you do offline. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

LollipopLolita
Dec 8, 2002, 12:48 AM
there's guides to offline quests in the guides section

LostHero
Dec 10, 2002, 04:59 AM
Keep revamping the forums... they're the life stream of this site.

eRUPT
Dec 11, 2002, 11:58 AM
On 2002-12-10 01:59, LostHero wrote:

What cave do you live in? We average 100-300 guests browsing the site at once through most of the day and they are not in the forums they are in the item database, the guides sections, the findings database, and many of the other sections other then the forum on this site. Perhaps you use no other section but the forum on the site so you have no clue what there is.

Here's advice perhaps make sure you have an even remote clue what your talking about before you comment, then you'll sound somewhat educated.

Davion
Dec 11, 2002, 06:49 PM
What if we could select a bigger text window when we post? It's tiny, and a pain to use when posting chapters in fics. It could be an option in the "Your Account" section like "Posts per page." It would be hard to do, but please think about it.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Dec 13, 2002, 07:14 PM
Challenge mode top 10 for each stage? :3
Have site person take picture of times... =>_>=

LollipopLolita
Dec 13, 2002, 08:19 PM
that's a good idea snap, been wanting to do that, but also want to hold a cmode contest

LostHero
Dec 17, 2002, 12:28 AM
On 2002-12-11 08:58, eRUPT wrote:

On 2002-12-10 01:59, LostHero wrote:

What cave do you live in? We average 100-300 guests browsing the site at once through most of the day and they are not in the forums they are in the item database, the guides sections, the findings database, and many of the other sections other then the forum on this site. Perhaps you use no other section but the forum on the site so you have no clue what there is.

Here's advice perhaps make sure you have an even remote clue what your talking about before you comment, then you'll sound somewhat educated.

Aren't we in the christmas spirit...

Also... do you have the site statistics of when PSO was in its dry season? Just saying that the forums make up the 'loyal' base of members, hell maybe I'm wrong and maybe the item database was the most visited when there was hardly anyone playing ver2 or ver1 anymore...

So sorry so offend you, didn't know that being telepathic was the only way of being educated since I have no access to psow site statistics and I just make an hypothesis on the trend I've seen over the past year...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LostHero on 2002-12-16 21:59 ]</font>

CajunSamurai
Dec 18, 2002, 06:59 AM
I think these forums really, REALLY need a rag rappy icon or two. That's what I think. The closest thing is uh, this: http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_chicken.gif Or maybe the Rabite from Secret of Mana http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rabite.gif or even the damn rubber ducky. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/ducky.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I don't know how difficult it'd be, but maaan would a rappy or two be sweet.

I've been besieged by Rag Rappy!
> Everybody http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_chicken.gif

LostHero
Dec 20, 2002, 01:56 AM
An option in member info to place DOB, and a section on the site that says which members are celebrating a birthday... :/

milk
Dec 25, 2002, 10:57 PM
It'd be nice to have a record of sent messages, so when people respond to your PMs and don't quote you, you can look up what you said to them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vantamiath
Dec 29, 2002, 11:33 PM
A guestbook would be nice...but those usually end up in flaming and then complaining to the mods.

SO...I guess I have no ideas http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

Davion
Dec 30, 2002, 01:52 PM
On 2002-12-25 19:57, milk wrote:
It'd be nice to have a record of sent messages, so when people respond to your PMs and don't quote you, you can look up what you said to them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Yes this would be good.

amoralist
Jan 11, 2003, 10:56 AM
With every new post, your news syntax grows horrid. When I read the latest news from PSOW, I find that your language stays stale. Today's 10,000,000 points article is hard to read. I suggest PSOW edit, EDIT, and EDIT their articles.

"The prize awarded seals for memory cards that was awarded today to 100 people." (14)

The underlined is the main clause.

Readers can easily mistaken your verb for a participle. Instead, use the words "Sonic Team awarded" to clear up the participle and verb confusion. Do prizes actually award people? Moreover, did they award people that don't play PSO, or players of PSO?

"Sonic Team awarded memory card seals to 100 players today." (10)

Get an editor.

Davion
Jan 12, 2003, 09:16 PM
On 2003-01-11 07:56, amoralist wrote:
With every new post, your news syntax grows horrid. When I read the latest news from PSOW, I find that your language stays stale. Today's 10,000,000 points article is hard to read. I suggest PSOW edit, EDIT, and EDIT their articles.

"The prize awarded seals for memory cards that was awarded today to 100 people." (14)

The underlined is the main clause.

Readers can easily mistaken your verb for a participle. Instead, use the words "Sonic Team awarded" to clear up the participle and verb confusion. Do prizes actually award people? Moreover, did they award people that don't play PSO, or players of PSO?

"Sonic Team awarded memory card seals to 100 players today." (10)

Get an editor.

Lol, anyway what about that F/M thing?

amoralist
Jan 13, 2003, 03:16 PM
If PSOW wants to be professional when it comes to news, I really do suggest they get an editor. It's not that I can't read it, but your wording sounds stale and vauge. Oh wait, that's most of America. Oh wait, here comes a ranting remark from someone. Instead of look at this a negative remark, think of it as a way to improve yourself so a nitpicking nut like me (*pinch* ouch!) won't poke you with one thousand needles.

eRUPT
Jan 13, 2003, 03:28 PM
Sure, I can just work it into my volunteer budget. I'm not out to have the most captivating news in the world, I'm extremely busy handling everything else on the site.

Yes, its a very anal nitpick.

Saladwood
Jan 13, 2003, 03:37 PM
blame it on lolita, she's ESL

LollipopLolita
Jan 13, 2003, 05:04 PM
i learned english from the back of cereal boxes.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jan 14, 2003, 06:01 PM
Rare item checklist for each account. Make it viewable by any user :3

Davion
Jan 15, 2003, 10:31 AM
How about a rating system for Pics and fics?

LostHero
Jan 15, 2003, 05:45 PM
A food for thought thread run by mods...

LollipopLolita
Jan 16, 2003, 02:24 AM
satay!

chopsticks44
Jan 18, 2003, 02:43 PM
can we make a place where we can look up on a certain character and see in DETAIL which items it can equip, so that when somebody is searching for a item they don't have, it's easier to find then to scroll through the whole site. It would help out alot...

amoralist
Jan 20, 2003, 07:42 PM
On the left side, where it displays member information when posting, add a slot for our PSO character names, instead of just putting it in our account.

dude3282
Jan 24, 2003, 07:55 AM
On 2003-01-20 16:42, amoralist wrote:
On the left side, where it displays member information when posting, add a slot for our PSO character names, instead of just putting it in our account.

Hmm, the only problem I see would be that it would take up a lot of space. I'd rather just click the little profile button thingie.

LollipopLolita
Jan 24, 2003, 03:19 PM
exxxxxxxxacticaly

Blenjar
Jan 24, 2003, 03:23 PM
On 2003-01-24 12:19, LollipopLolita wrote:
exxxxxxxxacticaly

I have d/led the pso text style...so like how do I use it, I don't see it on micro word...can you help me.
-Oh and I really would like if we had a art contest.

amoralist
Jan 24, 2003, 04:42 PM
On 2003-01-24 04:55, dude3282 wrote:

On 2003-01-20 16:42, amoralist wrote:

Hmm, the only problem I see would be that it would take up a lot of space. I'd rather just click the little profile button thingie.

How about I don't feel like clicking profile for everyone I see in a thread. If PSOW can add the Mag Farmer title to everyone, they can add character names, just one, not all.

LollipopLolita
Jan 24, 2003, 04:44 PM
because the mag farmer and points are gonna be taken off when the contest is over to keep the info on the left column short

Vantamiath
Jan 26, 2003, 06:21 PM
A guestbook...

LollipopLolita
Jan 26, 2003, 06:39 PM
oh my god, i can only imagine the nightmares and problems we'll have with that

Davion
Jan 26, 2003, 07:57 PM
On 2003-01-26 15:21, iHATEpsoCHEATERS wrote:
A guestbook...

Do you know how many guests come to this site?

EDIT: just had an idea. What about something in the profile section that shows where you are on PSOW, like who's online. It won't show if you've selected to hide.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2003-01-26 18:36 ]</font>

Heresme89
Jan 28, 2003, 07:01 PM
Suggestion:
1. On experiance level chart How about putting how much exp you need to reach the next level instead of making us subtract the overall exp from one level from the other.

2. For each specific character give a recomended level for when started a diffucult and/or area.

angelzeero
Jan 30, 2003, 03:13 AM
Can you put a search field on the home page?
Tnx!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Getintothegame
Feb 13, 2003, 09:04 PM
Yeah, A search field would be nice on the home page, for the boards and/or the item database...

I was wondering if you would sometime in the future possibly add a pso-world news wireless webpage? (like for cell-phones, PDAs, etc) I don't know if you know what I'm talking about, but you download a program to your handheld and you are able to view some websites online. Also some new phones let you view internet. All you need to do is go to the webpage.

All you have to do is make a new webpage (Like http://www.pso-world.com/mobile.html) and leave the background white, and add about 6 of the latest news stories from the main-page and update it when there is new news... Also, you could add an ad to the page too. (You can't just use the mainpage, because it'd be too crammed with all the other stuff, like the menus on the sides...)

(Sorry if you knew all that, just wonderng)

It may be hard work, but maybe it'd be nice to have...

Vantamiath
Feb 13, 2003, 09:22 PM
Its the little things that count.

How bout gender info. in player profiles?

Getintothegame
Feb 13, 2003, 09:41 PM
...Or how about something like your main character's section ID or favorite ID under your Mood or something?

LollipopLolita
Feb 13, 2003, 11:58 PM
because the left column is getting tall and wide

Xtor
Feb 16, 2003, 04:30 AM
more pic of bananas mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm banana

Vantamiath
Feb 18, 2003, 01:17 PM
Update the "Interviews" section.

Because right now it's just dead space.

(Raises hand to get interviewed)

pixelate
Feb 18, 2003, 02:31 PM
On 2003-02-18 10:17, iHATEpsoCHEATERS wrote:
Update the "Interviews" section.

Because right now it's just dead space.

(Raises hand to get interviewed)

Been wanting to get that going on a regular basis again.

LollipopLolita
Feb 18, 2003, 03:02 PM
right we have. other things have came up. but it's in the works.

Blue-Hawk
Feb 19, 2003, 12:05 AM
how about an automatic spellcheck that forces people to actually use punctuation. god knows I can use better spelling here http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

edit- oh and make me a mod, http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif just kidding.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: blue-hawk on 2003-02-18 21:09 ]</font>

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 20, 2003, 12:57 AM
I'd like to see a mobile-device-friendly page, too. Browsing the forums and news in a single column would be easier on 240x320 pocket pc screens.

Vantamiath
Feb 22, 2003, 03:27 AM
I think a sticky under fanworks should be made on discussing the past of Phantasy Star. Such as theories about PSO, just a general sticky to discuss easter eggs in the game etc. A thread was made about this in "off topic," and got good results, but was locked because it came back to the top. Conversation like this wouldnt last 5 minutes in general, so I think a sticky should be made under fan works.

...and if you arent cool with that I guess I could always just post on camineet.

Mello
Mar 3, 2003, 09:45 AM
Well ive had this idea stuck in for a long time
why dont we put in a snapshot section!
anybody could send some photos and anybody could view them also.

also expanding on the idea the next contest should be a photo contest!

LollipopLolita
Mar 3, 2003, 04:28 PM
you already can send in snapshots for us to put up

http://www.pso-world.com/screenshots.php

Davion
Mar 3, 2003, 10:58 PM
Amy news on a Fanfic/art rating system?

Shrevn
Mar 5, 2003, 09:08 PM
More fonts!!!!

Zeebo
Mar 8, 2003, 01:29 PM
Yeah fonts would be cool... I was thinking of more themes though I don't like the current ones..

TedEdFred
Mar 11, 2003, 01:19 PM
A guide for different bugs/glitches to watch out for.

GyroidFanatic
Mar 11, 2003, 05:37 PM
Under the Active Online Quest section on the left side of the main page, the quest names should be links to their guides.

Ex:
When you click on Lost HEAT SWORD, you would go to the Lost HEAT SWORD guide.

I hope you can understand this...

LollipopLolita
Mar 11, 2003, 08:48 PM
GyroidFanatic, done

TedEdFred, useful guide, I'm interested, care to help me compile bugs?

TedEdFred
Mar 12, 2003, 05:25 PM
Ok, but I don't know of many I think.

Zeebo
Mar 18, 2003, 10:10 PM
Good luck Pso doesn't have much bugs.....

Yoda86
Mar 22, 2003, 05:57 PM
I would really like to see a forum that just composes of user made screenshots (like the ones RagMasterRappy makes). That would be awesome.

Saladwood
Mar 22, 2003, 06:23 PM
THEN that would make our screenshots sections USELESS.

People are still free to post their own screenshots in ANY forum they want, AND if they want to have then in our screenshot gallery, PLEASE PM me, and I can put them up, unless their quality is too bad, or if the shot just isn't that good.

Yoda86
Mar 22, 2003, 06:36 PM
Not necessaraly, people would just show others their experiences with PSO and eventually the topic could be deleted (which could save bandwidth for the site!!!).

Para
Mar 22, 2003, 09:39 PM
On 2003-03-22 15:23, PSOSaladWood wrote:
THEN that would make our screenshots sections USELESS.

People are still free to post their own screenshots in ANY forum they want, AND if they want to have then in our screenshot gallery, PLEASE PM me, and I can put them up, unless their quality is too bad, or if the shot just isn't that good.

ehehehe my quality will always be good ^.^
advantage of pc version

LollipopLolita
Mar 22, 2003, 09:45 PM
yeah but graphically...

TedEdFred
Mar 23, 2003, 08:17 PM
Mag color guide for all mags. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Yoda86
Mar 24, 2003, 08:15 PM
You know how we can delete multiple Private Messages by hitting a check box then delete. How bout we have the same kind of system with removing multiple Favorite topics at one time?

Getintothegame
Mar 24, 2003, 10:58 PM
A 'Mark all posts as read' thing.

Para
Mar 24, 2003, 11:04 PM
On 2003-03-22 18:45, LollipopLolita wrote:
yeah but graphically...

graphically what?? i assure you those screenshots are pure 24 bit .bmp files =D

LollipopLolita
Mar 24, 2003, 11:13 PM
na na, not you, just pc pso doesn't look that nice is all. nothing to do with you.

Para
Mar 24, 2003, 11:48 PM
u mean the interface or u mean the overall game?? i mean it is like dcv2 except you can advance everything more..

Getintothegame
Mar 24, 2003, 11:51 PM
I believe it's the graphics...

TedEdFred
Mar 27, 2003, 12:39 AM
A guide to HP and resist suggestions for all bosses and difictulties.

I can't remember if I rememberd to post this already...

LollipopLolita
Mar 27, 2003, 12:42 AM
like these?

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=45

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=789

or do you mean suggested level per boss and equipment? I'm not too clear.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-03-26 21:43 ]</font>

TedEdFred
Mar 27, 2003, 04:11 PM
VulpesMundi wrote:

Normal...
Offline: 131+ HP, EFR and EIC 15+
Online/Offline multi-player: 141+ HP, EFR and EIC 20+

Hard...
Offline: 251+ HP, EFR and EIC 10+, ELT 15+
Online/Offline multi-player: 291+ HP, EFR and EIC 15+, ELT 20+

Very-Hard...
Offline: 391+ HP, EFR and EIC 5+, ELT 10+
Online/Offline multi-player: 451+ HP, EFR and EIC 10+, ELT 15+

Ultimate...
Offline: roughly 700 HP, EFR EIC and ELT 5+
Online/Offline multi-player: roughly 800 HP, EFR EIC and ELT 5+

I mean something like this for how much HP and resists your character should have minimum to survive each boss.

Edit: The above is for Falz.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TedEdFred on 2003-03-27 13:12 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Mar 27, 2003, 04:16 PM
I'll talk to Vulpes and work on it.

Para
Mar 27, 2003, 06:27 PM
On 2003-03-24 20:51, Getintothegame wrote:
I believe it's the graphics...

i duno the graphics are pretty good on the pc version... i guess you have to try it urself... i have most of the graphics settings on the highest except a few...

LollipopLolita
Mar 27, 2003, 11:33 PM
On 2003-03-26 21:39, TedEdFred wrote:
A guide to HP and resist suggestions for all bosses and difictulties.

I can't remember if I rememberd to post this already...

I talked to Vulpes, it's going to take a long time to do, so maybe, if anyone would like to help out that would be great.

Yoda86
Mar 28, 2003, 09:12 PM
I would be more than willing to help you out, just tell me what I need to do. I also have all difficulty levels and can do almost every level (except Ultimate after Caves)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoda86 on 2003-03-28 18:16 ]</font>

FluxGryphon
Mar 31, 2003, 01:00 AM
I'd like to help get guides up for fighting the Ep.2 bosses. I've already thought about posting threads in General about strategies to defeat certain bosses and ask for general input, but I've found when I start a thread like that it tends to get buried (e.g. my 'All About Merges and Barriers' thread: http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=43193&forum=7). Would it clunk up the Index too much to stick something like that temporarily? I'm thinking of giving a certain time period for data gathering for one boss, compiling it into a guide (kinda like Lollipop Lolita's old leveling up guide around December or whenever that was), then moving on to the next boss. How's that sound?

pixelate
Apr 5, 2003, 10:39 PM
On 2003-03-30 22:00, FluxGryphon wrote:
I'd like to help get guides up for fighting the Ep.2 bosses. I've already thought about posting threads in General about strategies to defeat certain bosses and ask for general input, but I've found when I start a thread like that it tends to get buried (e.g. my 'All About Merges and Barriers' thread: http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=43193&forum=7). Would it clunk up the Index too much to stick something like that temporarily? I'm thinking of giving a certain time period for data gathering for one boss, compiling it into a guide (kinda like Lollipop Lolita's old leveling up guide around December or whenever that was), then moving on to the next boss. How's that sound?

Sounds like a good idea to me. One thing to consider when making the guide is the format that we used for the Episode 1 bosses, like here (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=789), so there will be some unity to all the boss guides.

LollipopLolita
Apr 5, 2003, 10:47 PM
Okay I told vulpes I would make a post about this in mags quest when I can think straight. So here it is:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=46743&forum=7

I've combined Flux's idea and TedEdFred's, so please contribute!