PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Advice on shops

Nani-chan
Nov 13, 2006, 04:56 PM
So far I've been able to sell 5 star higher rank guns for 15k, and it feels like I barely make a profit.. I see several other shops in this forum give much better deals.

board (3 uses) - 8.6k
IM photons x5 - 1k - x3 -3k
maresline x 3 - 3,600 - x3 -10.8k
zepotitex 4 - 3,200 - x3- 9.6k
Ash x4 - 4k - x3 - 12k

which comes to 44k/3 = about 15k per gun

I can make a slight profit by farming wood/ash, unless a gun breaks.

Should I sell smaller stuff instead? I see allot of striking pm people putting weapons for far less and with grindage/ elementals attributes.

I think I'm worried that other people are making ranged pms.. I've been giving allot of advice for ranged PMs lately. I want to keep my business if possible, just seems difficult enough as it is.

Randomness
Nov 13, 2006, 05:08 PM
I'm making a ranged, but it'll come out at 16/80/4/0... My market right now is 3 star guns, which sell nicely at 1k each, the boards are 1k, and I only really have to buy Im-Photons to keep making them.

Reiichi
Nov 14, 2006, 06:42 PM
For starters, cut down on your costs if you can.

Example. Synth your own zepotite and ash. Zepotite is made form Gamotite; 4 gamotite = 1 zepotite. The metal conversion board is 500 mes and has 10 uses. So 50 mes each synth on average. Gamotite can be bought at the NPC for 100 so with a little bit of time you can make Zepotite at 450 mes each.

Same can be said for converting Wood into Ash. The rate is 5 wood = 1 ash. 500 mes for a wood conversion board with 10 uses. Comes to 800 if the wood is bought at the NPC for 150, but when it comes to Par Wood you can undoubtedly get it for much cheaper at player shops. 50 mes par wood isn't uncommon at all, though neu wood is harder to come by.

Marseline well, good luck there lol! Not worth wasting your time browsing shops for that.

Either way that should save you a bit of cash for little time investment.

Unfortunately ranged PMs are pretty cheap to make pure. I have one myself, but am not really into the ranged weapon business yet.