PDA

View Full Version : New area????

Tenzntwentiez
Nov 13, 2006, 07:09 PM
Ok so maybe i just never noticed but on relic run on the variation where after you enter the block, you make a left up the stairs and come across a big field that takes you to another block, right after you go up the first set of stairs to your left there is a path that is blocked off. I never noticed this before, was this always here? I noticed that there is a path on the map before. Did sega just implement this area so it can be released in the near future? Or was i just oblivious?

KiteWolfwood
Nov 13, 2006, 07:12 PM
There are a bunch of those kind of things. There is one in Mad creatures, Rainbow beast, Grove of fanatics, Unsafe passage. I think there is a few more, not sure though.

Randomness
Nov 13, 2006, 07:12 PM
Play through the Raffon Relics in story mode.

Guitarsmasher
Nov 13, 2006, 09:51 PM
probably story missions? or sega is just putting them in the game to make us wonder about it and post threads like we are now, and eventually get pissed at them AGAIN for tricking us http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Banert
Nov 13, 2006, 09:57 PM
There are some of those in story missions. Two come to mind. There is one instance on Moatoob where there is a fork in the road, one fork is the right way, the other results in your party telling you its a dead end and not to go down there. The other is in the HIVE near Lab B.

Realmz
Nov 13, 2006, 09:58 PM
later on whent he story missions come along and we get network goggles, we'll be able to blow apart some of those barriers and get the sweet sweet nougat therein