PDA

View Full Version : What to do with lazy people?

Randomness
Nov 13, 2006, 07:31 PM
If the other people in my party are lazy and expect me (force) to keep doing resta nonstop because they cant be bothered to use a dimate, or try to dodge, what's best to do?

This just happened to me, btw, in the worst possible place: Grove of Fanatics

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2006-11-13 16:32 ]</font>

Kano-Okami
Nov 13, 2006, 07:34 PM
Thats a delima that's plagued Forces for quite the while.
Lazy bums of a teammates, expect forces to buff, debuff, heal 24/7, and don't even say thanks.

I'd lay ground rules before you started, telling em you'd heal them when it was conveniant for you. Otherwise, they'll expect you to be their personal heal-slave.
If you let them know, and they're still to lazy to heal themselves, let em drop dead.
after killing off what killed them, prance on their corpse for a good few minutes and give em a lecture on Self-healing 101.

Blanze
Nov 13, 2006, 07:34 PM
Let em die!

Randomness
Nov 13, 2006, 07:35 PM
The real issue is the pseudo-c-mode aspect of PSU... But I suppose if a group of 20-somethings wants to do Grove B, with only one person over 30 (me, at 35), they can't expect S rank anyways.

Reeses
Nov 13, 2006, 07:37 PM
Let them die. Hunters should know not to rely on Forces for Resta, i sure as hell dont. Then again, when I do have a FO that loves to spam resta on me throught the run, I do get lazy when it comes to using mates.

Lesson: Dont spam resta on Hunters. We'll get lazy.

Maskim
Nov 13, 2006, 07:38 PM
I'm going to go with let them die, because of the not even trying to dodge comment.

Now, if my hunter wants you to heal...well that's your job, you're a force. However, if I'm not doing my best to minimize damage to myself, and you as well, then let me drop. If for some reason you are unable to heal, just like sometimes I'm unable to keep a mob away from the forces, everyone hunter should carry a good supply of mates, just as every force should be well versed in bobbing and weaving from attacks.

Blanze
Nov 13, 2006, 07:38 PM
On 2006-11-13 16:35, Randomness wrote:
The real issue is the pseudo-c-mode aspect of PSU... But I suppose if a group of 20-somethings wants to do Grove B, with only one person over 30 (me, at 35), they can't expect S rank anyways.

Your level 35? Why would some one expect an S rank from some one at level 35 thats way too weak i got my first S rank at level 39.

Nika
Nov 13, 2006, 07:39 PM
If Forces are just heal,then it mean no exp for them. No one can alway heal.

Kyon
Nov 13, 2006, 07:40 PM
It all comes down to what's more important to you. You feel like teaching them a lesson, let them die. You feel like getting that S-rank then heal the hell out of those retards.

FenixStryk
Nov 13, 2006, 07:42 PM
As a force, your job IS to cast heals and buffs with the occasional tagging while we Rangers and Hunters do the work. Letting people die because you're some egotistical whiner who wants "Thank You"s for each Resta is pathetic. You are a medic, and it's your job to heal injured soldiers. Refusing to do your JOB because no one "appreciates it" will only get you a loss of S Rank, lots of WTFs, and likely a swift kick out of the squad.

Some people can't type in "OMFG RESTA!" and defend themselves at the same time, thank you very much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FenixStryk on 2006-11-13 16:45 ]</font>

Emgro
Nov 13, 2006, 07:48 PM
Somebody doesn't seem to realize that there are no buffs in this game, that as a force your job is to do damage on par with everyone else while occasionally healin them, and that EVERY class has tagging enemies as its highest priority. There is no reason why a force should burn their PP and meseta on recharges to endlessly heal people too dumb to realize that you can dodge 99% of attacks in this game if you pay attention and move around once in a while. If you are a hunter and are too stupid to stop that combo to avoid getting hit, you deserve not only no heals, but you deserve to die. And if you die, you certainly don't deserve the moonie it takes to get you back up so you can die again.

Randomness
Nov 13, 2006, 07:51 PM
On 2006-11-13 16:42, FenixStryk wrote:
As a force, your job IS to cast heals and buffs with the occasional tagging while we Rangers and Hunters do the work. Letting people die because you're some egotistical whiner who wants "Thank You"s for each Resta is pathetic. You are a medic, and it's your job to heal injured soldiers. Refusing to do your JOB because no one "appreciates it" will only get you a loss of S Rank, lots of WTFs, and likely a swift kick out of the squad.

Some people can't type in "OMFG RESTA!" and defend themselves at the same time, thank you very much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FenixStryk on 2006-11-13 16:45 ]</font>

It isnt that I'm expecting thank yous for each heal. The guy gets hit down to 1/3, and just keeps fighting instead of pulling a mate, and before I can switch off my Diga rod, hes gotten hit again and hes dead. The guy further goes on to complain that I don't watch HP every single second. Thats what irritates me. Hes level 26, in Grove B, loses 2/3 HP to a single hit, and DOESNT HEAL.

Thrash777
Nov 13, 2006, 07:53 PM
Give 'em a warning that if they don't take care of themselves, you won't help them, and tell them that they risk losing an S rank reward...

hucast21
Nov 13, 2006, 08:05 PM
On 2006-11-13 16:51, Randomness wrote:

It isnt that I'm expecting thank yous for each heal. The guy gets hit down to 1/3, and just keeps fighting instead of pulling a mate, and before I can switch off my Diga rod, hes gotten hit again and hes dead. The guy further goes on to complain that I don't watch HP every single second. Thats what irritates me. Hes level 26, in Grove B, loses 2/3 HP to a single hit, and DOESNT HEAL.

That Hunter needs to realize he needs to level up some more before doing Grove B. It doesn't matter if he's in a party or not. The guy is too low of a level to do Grove B IMO.

Shye
Nov 13, 2006, 08:10 PM
As a force myself, if anyone is near me and needs a heal I'm more than eager to help. All it takes is a "Damn, that hurt, can I get a resta?" and I'll even try to get over to that person if they're too far away.

It's common sense, however, to use a mate if A) You notice the force still Diga'ing away, B) You can't find the force, C) You might not make it much longer. It's not like mates are all that expensive, especially with synthing them.

Best way to play for a hunter would be; "Don't rely on the force." because if five people all rely on the force at the same time in different places four of them will die and complain.

A resta hitting five people at the same time is much more economical (especially in a game that relies so heavily on a PP number) than one resta for each individual person to get capped off.

Talk. "I'm going to need a heal, everyone group hug over at the rock" 1 resta, then go back to bashing.

Also, don't go running ahead... I try to make it to the door to the next area before everyone else and tag them as they go by but if you wait AT the door 1 resta will fix everyone.

Also... if it's just a Force's job to heal... they'd have given us XP for doing it. If I'm healing 90% of the time because the hunters are too selfish to play intelligently, I get 10% of the xp. Then what, toss this force aside to get one two levels higher when you get there? No thanks.

Saikyn
Nov 13, 2006, 08:13 PM
On 2006-11-13 16:31, Randomness wrote:
If the other people in my party are lazy and expect me (force) to keep doing resta nonstop because they cant be bothered to use a dimate, or try to dodge, what's best to do?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2006-11-13 16:32 ]</font>

If someone is expecting you to heal, they should run over to the force and get it. If they're health is at like 20% or less they should use a Dimate/Trimate to make sure they don't let your party get B rank. If they are sitting at a medium health for more than 2 minutes though, and head over to the force to cure them, then that force is pretty stupid for not getting the hint.

I expect forces to heal, but I also expect people to take a certain level of responsibility to keep themselves healed as well.
But yeah people being lazy, fuck them, I'd kick them from the party. People who constantly are at low health and complain "I Don't have any Dimates," I kick them for being retards. I want my S-Rank. It's my time online and although yes, the games supposed to be fun, I want to get the best expierance in the time I do play. I guess that's being a little elitest, but then again, this is the most simple MMO ever created, so...not getting at least A-Rank every run run because of a certain person, they are usually really retarded people.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saikyn on 2006-11-13 17:16 ]</font>

ACpilot
Nov 13, 2006, 08:45 PM
You shouldn't need to use resta because good hunters know when to back up to dodge an attack, if they need to be healed every 10 seconds they are either A spamming PA's in the center of the mobs, or B complete idiots and should be kicked.

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 13, 2006, 08:55 PM
A good Force does what (s)he can to keep the party healed and buffed. That's the way it's always been. Ultimately, whether or not you choose to play by that standard is your decision, however. Personally, when I play a force, I make a rule of keeping the Resta readily available so I can heal when needed.

Dragnorok
Nov 13, 2006, 09:02 PM
You should realize that most hunters who play poorly, get owned by MOBs easily and would complain about not being healed would be a young kid who doesnt know better yet (by young id say anywhere from 5 to 16) give them a break they dont have as much experience in video games as us older people do.

SonicTMP
Nov 13, 2006, 09:04 PM
People like that should be kicked from the game. IF you can't manage your own health in an emergancy then you don't need that player around. Though as a force, you shoudl always be willing to heal as needed. Yes you have to heal the idiots. But its not that hard to find another game if idiot keeps it up.

Jife_Jifremok
Nov 13, 2006, 09:09 PM
On 2006-11-13 18:02, Dragnorok wrote:
You should realize that most hunters who play poorly, get owned by MOBs easily and would complain about not being healed would be a young kid who doesnt know better yet (by young id say anywhere from 5 to 16) give them a break they dont have as much experience in video games as us older people do.

Whippersnappers these days. Why, back in my day I would trek to Dracula's castle and I never had anyone to heal me except after dying already, beating a stage, or finding some odd pot-roast in a wall, let alone DURING a battle! And instead of things getting easier as I progressed as a result of exp gains, things got harder. So hard, in fact, that only FOUR hits would kill me! I say these young'uns should learn to dodge the way we did back in our day! XD

Randomness
Nov 13, 2006, 09:30 PM
The issue with keeping resta available is I have my staffs color-coded... So I have to switch, which induces a lag in the healing, unless I've depleted my wand, ice, and earth rods, in which case I fall back to the rod I use for bosses, which does have resta and attacks on it.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 13, 2006, 09:33 PM
It's your job to level Resta.
It's your job to heal.
It's my job to take damage occasionally to give you a chance to level Resta.
It's my job to stock Dimates and Trimates in case we are separated.

Do your job and level all your spells or pick a new class to play. I'm not gonna keep you in my party if your Resta only does 100 because it's gimped, when everybody elses does 600+.

EDIT: Now, if you're Force level 1 with gimped Resta at level 50 it's fine because you just started. I'm willing to work with you but if your Force class is higher than 3 and your resta is gimped good bye.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-13 18:34 ]</font>

PMB960
Nov 13, 2006, 09:36 PM
I hate when they don't stop after fighting a group of guys and have low health then proceed to run ahead and get killed and blame me. Last time I checked Forces cannot run faster than other characters so it is kind of hard to catch up and heal you. Same with reverser. It doesn't matter if I tell them to stop so I can heal/reverser they just keep running. For bosses I usually heal if I notice they are low on health or they come to me. If they are a really low level I try to stay next to them so they don't die. Listen I know hunters are often portrayed as big strong dumb people but that doesn't mean you actually have to act like that.

Ether
Nov 13, 2006, 09:38 PM
Grove of Fanatics

Diga rod

You make this too easy

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 13, 2006, 09:41 PM
Heal my fortefighter cause hes pretty much keeping all u ppl alive

chewydawg
Nov 13, 2006, 09:42 PM
well i think that hunters should use the mates if they are not close to a healer or somethin. that is true but... forces need to heal sometimes too. everybody has a responseability to keep them selves alive,safe and high leveled

Garnet_Moon
Nov 13, 2006, 09:43 PM
On 2006-11-13 18:41, Cause_I_Own_U wrote:
Heal my fortefighter cause hes pretty much keeping all u ppl alive

I don't know about that... forces are pretty cowardly so they know the fine art of kiting mobs. We'd just ruin the S Rank. They don't need us. ; ;

Randomness
Nov 13, 2006, 09:44 PM
On 2006-11-13 18:38, Ether wrote:

Grove of Fanatics

Diga rod

You make this too easy

I don't pull it out there except for the servants. I use Barta instead, since I really dont want to buy and level Zonde for just one area... And in the end, Diga hits hard even on the robots.

Ether
Nov 13, 2006, 09:49 PM
On 2006-11-13 18:44, Randomness wrote:
I really dont want to buy and level Zonde for just one area

Slam dunk!

Garnet_Moon
Nov 13, 2006, 09:52 PM

On 2006-11-13 18:38, Ether wrote:

Grove of Fanatics

Diga rod

You make this too easy

I don't pull it out there except for the servants. I use Barta instead, since I really dont want to buy and level Zonde for just one area... And in the end, Diga hits hard even on the robots.

I hope you choke on a sweet bean bun and die or something before the expert jobs are released.

Randomness
Nov 13, 2006, 09:52 PM
On 2006-11-13 18:49, Ether wrote:

Slam dunk!

Level 1 Zonde vs. Level 14 Radiga/Barta or level 18 Diga, what do you think will hurt them more? Honestly, Diga doesnt fall THAT far behind the hunters when it comes from a wand. And Barta FREEZES. Shock doesnt do much good when the bots have Foie and Gidiga.

SonicTMP
Nov 13, 2006, 09:53 PM

gonna suck once the other areas are open and people spead out away from dragon. You'll need that spell and others then. and think of all the time you have to levle it now before it's actually needed.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 13, 2006, 09:55 PM
On 2006-11-13 18:52, Randomness wrote:

Slam dunk!

Level 1 Zonde vs. Level 14 Radiga/Barta or level 18 Diga, what do you think will hurt them more? Honestly, Diga doesnt fall THAT far behind the hunters when it comes from a wand. And Barta FREEZES. Shock doesnt do much good when the bots have Foie and Gidiga.

Y'know, I thought my Diga was awesome and the most powerful tool in my arsenal. Then I went to Neudaiz and saw something wonderful:

Against the velociraptor dudes; bear in mind they are ICE type:

Diga lv20: 140ish Damage (usualy 350 on Parum)
Foie lv6: 120ish Damage (never used it after Linear Line)

Yeah i'm hard pressed to level them back up, so I just deleted that Force and re-made it as my future Guntecher. She was too tall anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-13 18:56 ]</font>

Randomness
Nov 13, 2006, 09:57 PM
On 2006-11-13 18:55, Garnet_Moon wrote:

On 2006-11-13 18:52, Randomness wrote:

Slam dunk!

Y'know, I thought my Diga was awesome and the most powerful tool in my arsenal. Then I went to Neudaiz and saw something wonderful:

Against the velociraptor dudes:

Diga lv20: 140ish Damage (usualy 350 on Parum)
Foie lv6: 120ish Damage (never used it after Linear Line)

Yeah i'm hard pressed to level them back up, so I just deleted that Force and re-made it as my future Guntecher. She was too tall anyway.

Meh, I probably SHOULD change the Diga wand to Foie, but I'm addicted... And my Rafoie is only 7... Lots of Relics runs in my future, I guess... Rabarta on Badiras and Foie series on everything else... I still refuse to pick up Zonde, with a bow in my palette, I want to have room for a dark rod.

Xbob
Nov 13, 2006, 09:59 PM
I heal no matter what, I uphold my excellent skills even if everyone else fails me. I will fight for that S-Rank even if it must be alone.

Gamemako
Nov 13, 2006, 10:04 PM
Other: wait a few weeks, then team up with wartechers who don't require healing or buffing and have the best combination of defense stats in the game.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 13, 2006, 10:07 PM
On 2006-11-13 19:04, Gamemako wrote:
Other: wait a few weeks, then team up with wartechers who don't require healing or buffing and have the best combination of defense stats in the game.

You're still gonna buff them, right? I mean, not to gimp your durations by half a second now. >.>

cobfab
Nov 13, 2006, 10:37 PM
Everyone is expected to heal also, not just forces.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cobfab on 2006-11-13 19:39 ]</font>

Gamemako
Nov 13, 2006, 10:37 PM
Wartechers buff themselves. And debuff, and heal, and don't die, so that leaves the forces to unleash 1500-damage Razondes. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

waluigi1
Nov 13, 2006, 11:00 PM

This exact thing happened to me the other night in the same place. I was getting really tired to where I was nodding off and I told them, and I was just kinda pressing the button for Razonde and my friend got low and ran over and was like HEAL ME!!! and so I healed him and he was like "You need to pay attention!" and I told him I said I was tired and he said that was "no excuse". I got PO'd and was about to just leave. I was like, "Well I could be like most other forces on here and not heal you at all." And he started going off on this lecture about how it is my job and crap and I have to do it. Well anyway...he is always at low health, like ALWAYS...anyway...yeah, Hunters need to learn to heal themselves at least once in a while.

Ryogen
Nov 13, 2006, 11:26 PM

Your a force and it's your job to protect the party. You do the job of healing and they attack. If you don't like that I'm pretty sure you know what you want to do.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 13, 2006, 11:28 PM
On 2006-11-13 19:37, Gamemako wrote:
Wartechers don't die
We'll see when I distract a Megid spitter while you take the other, only for me to position myself so his Megid nails you from behind.

We'll see, Mr Wartecher. We'll see. *narrows eyes*

daylight129
Nov 14, 2006, 01:02 AM

Couldn't really agree more.

The fact that people like this are playing forces kinda really scares me. The whole reason we all look to find a force for our games is because we want to limit our mate useage. We don't find forces for our games for their leet damage otherwise we wouldn't give a hell about having all hunter/ranger games.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: daylight129 on 2006-11-13 22:02 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: daylight129 on 2006-11-13 22:04 ]</font>

Ryogen
Nov 14, 2006, 01:09 AM

Your a healer, watch their health.

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 14, 2006, 01:12 AM

just wow... no comment. I was not aware this game had "priests" and "White Mages" Use those mates u cheap bastards.

PMB960
Nov 14, 2006, 01:12 AM
Yes but it is hard to split my character and his weapon into 4 pieces to get to each side of the map to heal everyone while still trying to attack the boss and dodge at the same time. The problem is people can't be bothered dodging or even waiting in a safe area for a force to heal them. And our job is not to heal you. PSU is a game meant to be fun, we don't have to play the way you expect us to and its not the end of the world if you get an A-rank because your expecting a force to pay more attention to your HP than you were.

daylight129
Nov 14, 2006, 01:24 AM
If a force doesn't heal when he should in most parties, he will get kicked. The pt leader surely will not sympathize nor give a flying fuck about the forces ideas on hunters being lazy.

PMB960
Nov 14, 2006, 01:36 AM
Yes but the problem is that most people feel forces shouldn't be allowed to attack at all. Some people think we get joy out of healing never hitting enemies never leveling up and never progressing through the game. If people need to be healed and I can physically get to them yes I will but again I can't split my character up and until you find a way for me to do so I can't heal everyone all the time. If I say run towards me so I can heal you before you die and you run the other direction and die how is that my fault. Forces cannot run faster than other characters so I don't see how people expect me to. Again most people who complain about this stuff have never tried to play as a force. Well if you play a force and I play a hunter how will you like it if a kick you because I purposfully run straight into a boss and die then kick you for not doing your job.

Ryogen
Nov 14, 2006, 01:49 AM
On 2006-11-13 22:12, AlphaMinotaux wrote:

just wow... no comment. I was not aware this game had "priests" and "White Mages" Use those mates u cheap bastards.

Force = magic = heal

priests = holy magic = heal

white mages = magic = heal

Same thing. I don't know the issue about mates, but a force should not complain if they are a healer and they LET someone die. As a force, you shouldn't expect someone to use it, but just go over there and heal them, regardless if they use it or not. With good defense, a force should go in there, heal and then go back to attacking. It's not hard at all.

Don't complain about not healing, if you are complaining then play by yourself. You might not have the teamwork to just go over there and heal, becuase frankly those guys at the boss are there for you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryogen on 2006-11-13 22:50 ]</font>

February
Nov 14, 2006, 01:49 AM
I see a lot of people seem to be missing the point of community and team work.

As a hunter, I try to take damage for the Force if I Can. If I'm near a force and a monster his heading her/his way I'll step in front of the attack. And most forces I've played with have had no problems when it came to healing others. You have to remember, each character class should help out eachother. That's why this is a team game.

LastEuphoria
Nov 14, 2006, 01:53 AM

Exactly. Forces are NOT medics. Unless you pay for their monthly fees, you don't dictate how they play. They payed $50 and they're continuing to pay $10 a month to play how they want.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LastEuphoria on 2006-11-13 23:09 ]</font>

Pentence
Nov 14, 2006, 01:54 AM
Heres the deal people ,if at lvl 9 as a hunter i could fight the de ragan(mind you this was my FIRST EVER PSU character) and NOT get hit but once or twice by its legs by useing my common sense and some simple battle tatics.Then a hunter or ranger of higher lvl shouldnt have to rely on a force.I know full and well a force is NOT a healer only and i know how simple and easy it is to just dodge most atacks.

So the question here is what kind of a hunter or ranger relys on a force to heal their numerious wounds?Wouldnt the better strategy be to minimize damage period,that way that force and you can save your mates and resta pp for a more serious occasion.This is simple warfare tactics 101 minimize casualties PERIOD,every good military personel knows it,beyond that it is common sense.

As a hunter i pride myself on being able to fend for myself but when partied i also play with NOT against the team.I run over and bash that monster near the forces if i see them hurten or know they will get nailed from it,and in retunr a quick resta and im good to go.Its a give and take relationship here,we all have to do our parts.

daylight129
Nov 14, 2006, 02:47 AM
On 2006-11-13 22:53, LastEuphoria wrote:

Exactly. Forces are NOT medics. Unless you pay for their monthly fees, you don't dictate how they play. They payed $50 and they're continuing to pay $10 a month to play how they want.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LastEuphoria on 2006-11-13 23:09 ]</font>

Lol, your post makes me laugh.

Let's take a game like WoW for instance.

If you join a guild and go in to 40 man raids and are not doing what you should be doing...and then you try to tell your leaders that you are doing it that wa because you payed the money to play the game the way you want? Lol...the results of that will never be pretty.

Ryogen
Nov 14, 2006, 02:54 AM

Yes but if a force complains about people dying and you can heal then compare the two.

PMB960
Nov 14, 2006, 03:10 AM
If forces are only ment to heal then why bother having other techs. They should just give us resta. Why bother being able to level your force since we aren't allowed to attack at all. Why bother having force weapons that have 4 slots if we only need one. And yes I pay my $10 a month to play the game the way I want to. Its like telling people they have to jump off a cliff. I have free will and I can do what I want. You obviously have never played as a force before or you would understand why we complain. If you want me to play the way you want then you should start paying me. Because if I have to play the way you want me too its not fun anymore its just work and I don't work for free. I have more of a choice at my real job than you guys give me. So until I start seeing some money I am not going to be a healbot I am going to have fun.

LastEuphoria
Nov 14, 2006, 04:06 AM
On 2006-11-13 23:47, daylight129 wrote:

If you join a guild and go in to 40 man raids and are not doing what you should be doing...and then you try to tell your leaders that you are doing it that wa because you payed the money to play the game the way you want? Lol...the results of that will never be pretty.

This game's a lot different than WoW or FFXI which a lot of people keep comparing to PSU in terms of how classes should be used.

PSU isn't as team oriented as the two above. It's a massive PA-fest. I suppose if you wanted to call teamwork using a force as a buff/heal whore, then universe 1 is the right place for you. All classes contribute damage and you seem to ignore the fact that a force is very capable.

As much as some people may hate it, it is up to the person to do what he or she wants (Yeah, I know.. freedom to do what you want is a bitch isn't it?) Classes here don't compare to other games where the classes focus on tanks or buffers & healers, which is why you see so many people soloing in locked games.

By the way, if a person didn't do what he was supposed to in a raid, you still understand that he has every right to not cooperate right? Difference is, since he joined the guild in the first place, he would then be considered an ass.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LastEuphoria on 2006-11-14 02:14 ]</font>

daylight129
Nov 14, 2006, 07:19 AM
On 2006-11-14 01:06, LastEuphoria wrote:

On 2006-11-13 23:47, daylight129 wrote:

This game's a lot different than WoW or FFXI which a lot of people keep comparing to PSU in terms of how classes should be used.

PSU isn't as team oriented as the two above. It's a massive PA-fest. I suppose if you wanted to call teamwork using a force as a buff/heal whore, then universe 1 is the right place for you. All classes contribute damage and you seem to ignore the fact that a force is very capable.

As much as some people may hate it, it is up to the person to do what he or she wants (Yeah, I know.. freedom to do what you want is a bitch isn't it?) Classes here don't compare to other games where the classes focus on tanks or buffers & healers, which is why you see so many people soloing in locked games.

By the way, if a person didn't do what he was supposed to in a raid, you still understand that he has every right to not cooperate right? Difference is, since he joined the guild in the first place, he would then be considered an ass.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LastEuphoria on 2006-11-14 02:14 ]</font>

Nothing you just said right there will prevent said Force from being kicked out of the party.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: daylight129 on 2006-11-14 04:21 ]</font>

PMB960
Nov 14, 2006, 12:20 PM
Um PSU isn't a dictatorship with you in control. Nor is WoW or FFXI. I have not recieved any messages that we must all play the way you want and until I do I am not.

edit
Also that means that I can kick you if you try to use any mates since its your job to attack not heal. If you are a hunter I can also kick you for using guns because hunter have to use swords. I can also kick rangers if they try and use swords becasue they have to use guns. If I use your logic then no one would want to play this game because it wouldn't be fun. Why doesn't the idiot standing on the left side of the dragon when everyone else is on the right deserve to kick me if he dies. Why do you deserve the right to kick me if you run away while I try to heal you and then you die. And hey if I decide to revive you after you do something stupid and you do continue to do it getting your self killed all the time then you better hope there are some nice people on your team cause I am not reviving you. And also Final Fantasy has characters called Black Mages which correct me if I am wrong have all attack spells.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PMB960 on 2006-11-14 09:54 ]</font>

Callous
Nov 14, 2006, 12:52 PM
As a force, your job IS to cast heals and buffs
This is wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to begin.

Pikku
Nov 14, 2006, 12:55 PM
Well I just got my Hunter to level 10 and changed to FO. I for one have fun attacking AND healing (most of them have mates and I wont allow them to use it lol).
But there IS a limit though. If theyre the type that get their HP in yellow every 20 seconds or so then hell n I wont heal them anymore thats complete nonsense. If they et surrounded or locked in or dont get hurt so muc hthen yeah. I dont need a thank you. That S rank will be Thankful enough lol.

PMB960
Nov 14, 2006, 01:02 PM
Exactly. The problem is I run into too many people who kick others for doing that because"our job" is only to heal.

Aegias
Nov 14, 2006, 02:30 PM
You folks are having trouble with mates? im always 20/20 cept on trimates, and usually have to pop one to pick up another. Hunters learn to play, cant honestly say you think its right you depend on someone else cause your lazy and bad at this game. The forces in MY party dont get kicked for doing damage, especially in temple, praise the lord they are there. They also heal but they are not going to dart across the map because you think your some special case, when all you are is some kid who needs to learn to play. Worst case scenario STOP DOING DAMAGE WHEN YOU GET HALF OR BELOW, and run out of combat, and run to the force 9/10 theyll heal you if not, QQ.Mark it up as the force being as bad as the mass majority of hunters who jump into 8 mobs and yell opmghealz and die. This being said i have a force alt named Aeg who heals most people at 80% http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif and atm im a FoCast for guntecher and do the same, this is MY preference, because I play Healing classes in most mmo's. As for other folks who can give these lackluster players the stiff arm and let them die, more power to you, personally I like to rise above the level of the bad players im healing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aegias on 2006-11-14 11:32 ]</font>

Majadamus
Nov 14, 2006, 04:52 PM
I don't usually get upset when a Force doesn't heal because they don't have to if they don't want to. But, If I was the leader of a party and the Force never heals then he might get the boot. A GOOD Force should be able to attack and heal effeciently. I don't want the Force spam nuking the whole time while watching the other team members get hurt and never healing nor do I want a Force spam healing the entire time because their damage is appreciated as well. A Force should heal at the end of each battle so they can get their experience points.

Wheatpenny
Nov 14, 2006, 05:01 PM
While I am certianly thankfull to those forces that heal,not gona get Po'ed at the ones that don't thats what Monomates and Dimates are for..

RadiantLegend
Nov 14, 2006, 05:22 PM
I have a personal FO, so i take all the dmg while he sits back and enjoy the show.

Iecur
Nov 14, 2006, 05:45 PM
I choose the "Other" poll option. The reason I did that is because you will be letting them die, but you sure as hell won't be teaching them a lesson they'll just complain incessantly. And to the post by Kano-Okami, "..and don't even say thanks." I expect that to be shown when I take all the hits for the Force. Well, I never thought of it that way but it does make sense. It's not like I say heal me then I jump behind the Force, lol. That'd just be silly.

Whenever I was a Force on PSO I just expected people to help me kill things and have a good time maybe some good conversations and whatnot as we kill. I mean I've personally gotten complained at myself someone told me to STFU and just do my job as a Force. Which I was just that I was also enjoying a conversation with a friend and someone else that had joined the party. Now when it gets to something like that I can sympathize with you completely. On letting them die.

Ever since PSO I have been a caseal and I have never really expected someone to heal me. I usually played solo for lack of a good party. If I die in a group with at least one Force I most certainly wouldn't complain to them it is no one's fault but my own.

So yeah in conclusion don't get mad, ignore them and find a better team. That last one will be hard but you'll find something. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Randomness
Nov 14, 2006, 05:45 PM
It seems a number of people are misinterpreting my complaint. My issue is not that I don't want to heal. When I see someones health below 2/3 or 1/2 or so, I'll switch rods and cast resta. My issue is people expecting me to be healing 24/7. Forces!=White Mages. Forces=RED Mages.

Faendryl
Nov 14, 2006, 06:42 PM
Forces are not Clerics.

I expect you to minimize your damage intake as a Hunter/Ranger by dodging when possible, not just plowing through mobs constantly needing spam heals. If you're doing it to save someone then ofcourse it's ok.

I fully accept that you expect me as a Force to heal when needed and not just stand in the pack of mobs spamming spells constantly getting hit. However, I am there to contribute alot of damage too...but I do heal properly.

Forces are not Buff/Heal/Debuff only Whores. We do not get any EXP for it, and I will not get 0 EXP while a lazy selfish person just plows through stuff wanting me to ONLY be their healing bot. ...PSU does not have the same class structure, dependancies, or mechanics of massive online rpg's. I know fully well how that works...just click on my Magelo Profile in my signature.

This game does require abit of teamwork though, especially to be enjoyable. Luckily the majority of parties I've been in have been competant and fun.

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 14, 2006, 07:43 PM
u should heal them, I mean, not everyone is rich enough to buy dimtes and such, making money in this game is tough. u forces also help when u nuke stuff because it does damage to them, making me use less effort to finish them off and it makes them flinch. status effects from your spells also help us because some of them will make them unable to do anything like freeze and shock.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2006-11-14 16:53 ]</font>

Iecur
Nov 14, 2006, 07:47 PM
On 2006-11-14 14:45, Randomness wrote:
It seems a number of people are misinterpreting my complaint. My issue is not that I don't want to heal. When I see someones health below 2/3 or 1/2 or so, I'll switch rods and cast resta. My issue is people expecting me to be healing 24/7. Forces!=White Mages. Forces=RED Mages.

Did I do that ? I think I sort of just skipped your post. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

_Tek_
Nov 14, 2006, 07:48 PM
add them to blacklist.

PMB960
Nov 14, 2006, 07:58 PM
Honestly if people want to be healed 24/7 they should raise a Tech PM since they are quite literally healbots. Again Forces are not White Mages otherwise there would not be attack spells in the game.

lavosmanx
Nov 14, 2006, 08:16 PM
I say let em die and I'm a hunter... If you can't pay attention to your own HP, no one else should have to do it for you. I mean it's really a disgrace when your too lazy to use a mono or a di to heal yourself. Wanna know how long it takes me to use one? Summon item pallete, move to highlight mate, and release and volla! Heal... People should just learn to rely on themselves instead of a force. That way the forces and hunters would get along. I personally think as long as a force doesn't prevent me from doing my job (killing stuff) and gaining experience, then I'm fine with them and they can do whatever.

Kerik
Nov 14, 2006, 08:35 PM
Three things:

One: This is not any other game but Phantasy Star Universe. What does that mean? Allow me to fill in your empty minds with this knowledge. This means that the classes are as follows, Force, Ranger, and Hunter.

Not Cleric, Hunter, and Warrior, or White Mage, Ranger/Corsair, and Warrior.

This means, that comparing these classes together...IS USELESS. The game mechanics are different, the fighting style is different, the classes are different. There is no reason to COMPARE THIS GAME TO OTHERS. Please, remember that comparing games is what kills it in the first place. (Think, PSO IS SO GOOD, PSU SHOULD BE GOOD BECAUSE IT SHOULD BE LIKE PSO BECAUSE PSO IS AWESOME AND I LIKE IT AND PSU IS NOT THE SEQUAL SO THAT MEANS NO CHANGES WILL BE MADE)

2. I see that Forces should be all out healing, yes? Fine, lets do this. Okay, Hunters, if you aren't tanking you get booted. No no, no excuses. Your job is to tank and deal damage, so take that damage and give it back. If you run, you get booted. Why? YOU AREN'T DOING THE JOB I THINK YOU SHOULD BE DOING. Oh right, and if you die, sorry but...boot. You've got a lot of hp, why are you dying? Deaths shouldn't happen, you should be able to take any damage, just like forces can be your personal heal slaves.

3. Who set these rules? Who in their RIGHT MIND thought "Oh well, yeah I can spam healing items but because of this other game, you have heal so that means your a healer. FORCES ARE NOW AND FOREVER KNOWN AS A HEALER BECAUSE I COMMAND IT SO.

Loose thoughts, but I think the point is clear. Hunters, you want to play this "IT'S YOUR JOB" crap? Fine. Your job is now to make sure I don't get hit. At all. Despite anything I might do that puts me in harms way. Rangers, if you even THINK about touching a melee weapon, BOOT. Sorry, but your job is to give long range support, sorry.

So there you go, want to complain about one class (CLASS, NOT JOB IE: FFXI) not doing their job, then look at the whole picture. If you don't do your job, we have equal oportunity to complain about you.

Chronosv2
Nov 14, 2006, 09:16 PM
My philosophy on the whole thing is actually quite simple. If I _see_ your HP drop to low levels, I'll attempt to heal you. If you can't get to me, I'll try to get to you, but understand that since I'm not a Hunter, I'm not going to wade through a swarm of enemies, and as such your heal might take time. If there's no chance of me getting to you in time, you need to have that 'Mate handy, otherwise you're monster fodder. In that case it's not my fault, and I refuse to take flak for something I couldn't have had any power over in the first place.

Or, for those who skim, 3 basic rules:
1. When you need healing, get close to me.
2. If you can't, I'll try to get to you, but expect a delay.
3. In emergencies, use your mates.

Xbob
Nov 14, 2006, 09:25 PM
As I said earlier I heal no matter what to defend the rank I receive and no one else's. I rely on no other class to keep me alive and they should not rely on me, though I will do my best to do so. Rely on only yourself and accept the help from others as a bonus and you'll die and get complaints a lot less, if ever.

Crystalis_Rik
Nov 14, 2006, 09:42 PM
In the end it all comes down to common sense. I play as hunter and force. As a hunter when I fight I try to do max damage without getting hit myself. When I get down to about 50-70 percent health and there's a force present, I'll let it slide. When I fall below that, I will use a mate to make sure I don't die. Even if the force WAS a white mage, I try to keep in mind that there are 4 others in a full party, maybe I'm not the only thing that force is looking at.

As a force I'm oppurtunistic, I try to nuke when I enter a room and once the hunters get some action I watch the battle and their health bars. They take a fair amount of damage I try to heal, if not, I try to nuke. If there is a hunter being an ass, getting himself killed and complaining about healing I either kick him off if I'm the leader, or I leave the party if I'm not the leader.

Personally, issues like the ones given here don't happen that often with me as I think these issues appear inflated when brought to the forums. Nonetheless, no matter what class you are, use some common sense. Contribute whatever you can to your group and when problems arise, before pointing fingers, put yourself in the others' shoes for two seconds and think before you type "OMG NOOB!" into the chat box.

Zer0_ConvoY
Nov 15, 2006, 12:01 AM
#1 hunters should rarely need heals on a large number of small mobs, just pa spam once the FOs and RAs tag, single dagger doesn't scatter 'till the 2nd hit, usually a good amount of time for the others to tag, then hand gun or spin PAs(Twin Dagger/Sword PA) and if a hunter does need health ups then use a mate, relize FOs are gonna be tagging just like you are trying to do
#2 mid bosses(like the dinos in the relics) and bosses are when FOs should take a moment now and then to check other's health, but not to intricatly check every bar at all times.
#3 yes its cheaper to recharge a wand/staff then use star atomizers and mates, but guess what, HUs and RAs can use those items, they work just like heals, if you wanna wine about FOs being healers then you had better have 20 mono, 20 di and 20 stars cause if you demand that much healing, you better be willing to fill the gap until one joins the party!

Now, I'm a lvl 32 HUcast, I run b rank relics and ragan constantly and all the FOs have had no issue with my play style and I am very greatful to every FO that heals me, even if I don't say so, its kinda counter productive to stop fighting to say thanks, cause then I'll just need healing again, so I'll use this moment to say THANK YOU FOR THE HEALS!!! I have never had a problem with FOs and none have said outloud that they have a problem with my group and I've never had to use more then 2 monos in a mission and thats rare, I often have to sell monos and dis after missions cause I'll end with 18-20 of em, I try to stay out of head on conflict with monsters unless they can hit in all directions (dino stomp) and I try to tag everything then seperate a few monsters and beat the hell out of them then move on and do it again unless a teamate needs back up, then I'll help them beat the hell out of whatever there is and god damn I keep an eye on the FOs after my first kills, they are physically frail and very important. and wow, I rant yet again, sorry <.< >.>

lavosmanx
Nov 15, 2006, 12:07 AM
I make it a point to never ask someone to do something I'm not willing to do myself. I only run when I need to position yself to where I can deal more damage to the enemy or let my weapons PP recharge when I'm out of photon chargers. So if someone is running, it could be for a different reason then what you think. Afterall, were all not some nazi "Your a born healer so heal" crap that you make us out to be. I fully support war mages as I call forces that use war technics, however as stated I only object when someone is interfering with my ability to gain experience.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lavosmanx on 2006-11-14 21:10 ]</font>

Chronosv2
Nov 15, 2006, 12:22 AM
On the topic of thanking someone for a heal, or asking for a heal, I personally would suggest hotkeys. You can reverse keyboard settings to switch Shift+FKeys from shortcuts to Menu (which makes FKeys alone shortcuts). Need help? Press F1 (or whatever other key you might assign it to). Just got that life-saving heal? Hit F2 (or whatever your key is). The forces appreciate the recognition, especially if they have to put their necks on the line to do it. For some that "Thanks" after a critical heal can make the difference between a good run and one less force in the party--that is, if the force is bothered by that sort of thing.

UniKoRn
Nov 15, 2006, 04:29 AM
I think its each persons own responsibility to watch their health and use 'mates accordingly. If you die you only have yourself to blame.

entropyboy
Nov 15, 2006, 04:40 AM
as a Force you should be healing

but if you are with a group that needs constant healing, i think the real question is why these morons cant avoid attacks better, and you should find new people to play with.

Kenshin_
Nov 15, 2006, 05:41 AM
On 2006-11-13 22:49, heavenly6 wrote:
I see a lot of people seem to be missing the point of community and team work.

As a hunter, I try to take damage for the Force if I Can. If I'm near a force and a monster his heading her/his way I'll step in front of the attack. And most forces I've played with have had no problems when it came to healing others. You have to remember, each character class should help out eachother. That's why this is a team game.

I think you got the point! PSU is all about teamwork!
As a hunter, I do not expect forces ONLY to heal, but of course I expect them to heal too!
And it's really, really stupid-baka for a hunter not to use a mate in combat situations! I prefer threw a mate away then risk my life, my s-rank reward and my team reward!
But same must be for forces, not heal but only deal damage is baka too!

Thanks to excellent controls, using mate is now really easy and fast, and can be done even in the worst combat situations. So use them! And learn to play wisely, wait for forces at the end of the room, backtrack towards them if you really need help, do not expect them to run over you while you are sorrounding by moobs or fighting against boss!

And, above all, PROTECT THEM! Especially newman forces are really, really weak, and you have even to act as a shield if needed! This is my way of the hunter! lol
That's teamwork in my opinion, and this "strategic" component only make the game more fun!

One last thing... I never played as a force, but I always thanks them for helping me out. It's no hurt for you, and may be important for the one who's playing with you! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kenshin_ on 2006-11-15 02:52 ]</font>

Randomness
Nov 15, 2006, 07:23 AM
On 2006-11-14 21:01, Zer0_ConvoY wrote:
#1 hunters should rarely need heals on a large number of small mobs, just pa spam once the FOs and RAs tag, single dagger doesn't scatter 'till the 2nd hit, usually a good amount of time for the others to tag, then hand gun or spin PAs(Twin Dagger/Sword PA) and if a hunter does need health ups then use a mate, relize FOs are gonna be tagging just like you are trying to do
#2 mid bosses(like the dinos in the relics) and bosses are when FOs should take a moment now and then to check other's health, but not to intricatly check every bar at all times.
#3 yes its cheaper to recharge a wand/staff then use star atomizers and mates, but guess what, HUs and RAs can use those items, they work just like heals, if you wanna wine about FOs being healers then you had better have 20 mono, 20 di and 20 stars cause if you demand that much healing, you better be willing to fill the gap until one joins the party!

Now, I'm a lvl 32 HUcast, I run b rank relics and ragan constantly and all the FOs have had no issue with my play style and I am very greatful to every FO that heals me, even if I don't say so, its kinda counter productive to stop fighting to say thanks, cause then I'll just need healing again, so I'll use this moment to say THANK YOU FOR THE HEALS!!! I have never had a problem with FOs and none have said outloud that they have a problem with my group and I've never had to use more then 2 monos in a mission and thats rare, I often have to sell monos and dis after missions cause I'll end with 18-20 of em, I try to stay out of head on conflict with monsters unless they can hit in all directions (dino stomp) and I try to tag everything then seperate a few monsters and beat the hell out of them then move on and do it again unless a teamate needs back up, then I'll help them beat the hell out of whatever there is and god damn I keep an eye on the FOs after my first kills, they are physically frail and very important. and wow, I rant yet again, sorry <.< >.>

Scattering enemies just makes it take longer. If you leave them bunched up, the forces can blast the heck out of them with ra-techs. Also, in places like Grove, where every enemy has a ranged attack, scattering them just makes it harder. The ONLY plus side is to scatter the healers away from other enemies, but they should be priority #1 anyways, because they Resta.

Ryogen
Nov 15, 2006, 07:59 AM
On 2006-11-14 00:10, PMB960 wrote:
If forces are only ment to heal then why bother having other techs. They should just give us resta. Why bother being able to level your force since we aren't allowed to attack at all. Why bother having force weapons that have 4 slots if we only need one. And yes I pay my $10 a month to play the game the way I want to. Its like telling people they have to jump off a cliff. I have free will and I can do what I want. You obviously have never played as a force before or you would understand why we complain. If you want me to play the way you want then you should start paying me. Because if I have to play the way you want me too its not fun anymore its just work and I don't work for free. I have more of a choice at my real job than you guys give me. So until I start seeing some money I am not going to be a healbot I am going to have fun.

What I'm basicaly saying is. If a force wants to complain, do somthing about it. Take care of it in the party, not here. Too many people here lashing out their in-game community out here rather than dealing with it in the party. If I was a force and I see too many people dying, yeah I would get the heal spell, not only to help them out but give us a better chance at winning the S. I'm not going to come here and bitch about it ya know?

A force is not a medic, but when a force complains about people dying or not healing, uhh just don't sound right. It's like if a flower can wait for the rain to come before it withers, it can, but if the gardner complains that it's dying when they have the bucket of water right beside them, why should they complain? Sure maybe the roots of the flower needs better guidence but you can always help it on that, but don't take this out on other flowers.

Deal with your problems not complain about it.

GUN
Nov 15, 2006, 08:15 AM
Don't judge a Character by his/her name....well not all the time anyway http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Shade-
Nov 15, 2006, 10:22 AM
[not reading entire thread]

I say heal them when they need to be healed, but make it clear before that that you are not responsible for thier life/death. If they are in danger of death, they better as hell heal themselves, but I'd think it a little rude to refuse to cast a round of resta after a room when everyone is at 3/4th health.

PMB960
Nov 15, 2006, 10:29 AM
On 2006-11-15 04:59, Ryogen wrote:

What I'm basicaly saying is. If a force wants to complain, do somthing about it. Take care of it in the party, not here. Too many people here lashing out their in-game community out here rather than dealing with it in the party. If I was a force and I see too many people dying, yeah I would get the heal spell, not only to help them out but give us a better chance at winning the S. I'm not going to come here and bitch about it ya know?

A force is not a medic, but when a force complains about people dying or not healing, uhh just don't sound right. It's like if a flower can wait for the rain to come before it withers, it can, but if the gardner complains that it's dying when they have the bucket of water right beside them, why should they complain? Sure maybe the roots of the flower needs better guidence but you can always help it on that, but don't take this out on other flowers.

Deal with your problems not complain about it.

The problem is this was in reference to several people who said forces are medics and that forces = white mages = clerics = healbots. I was making a point to those people because they demanded that Forces play the way they wanted or they would kick them.

Blu_Swade
Nov 15, 2006, 10:31 AM
Remind them that even though you're a force you can't spend all your time healing them and still get EXP and that your PP IS limited, also tell them to gt it together before you switch to Hunter XD

Koyasha
Nov 15, 2006, 11:44 AM
Your question is unclear, so there's one of two basic answers. Either shut up and do your job, or tell them to shut up, do their jobs, and use mates when necessary.

If you mean to imply that you don't want to reasonably use Resta between and during battles whenever it's appropriate to do so (any time someone is below about 1/2 health), then the former: shut up and do your job. If you mean to say that they're getting into serious trouble in a battle situation where it's impractical or difficult for you to heal them quickly, and they still won't use mates, then they need to learn to do their job and use the healing supplies that are quite plentiful in the game.

It's idiotic for people to expect the Force to be able to heal them if they're in serious trouble and surrounded by enemies, a significant distance from the force. It's also idiotic for a Force to expect never to have to heal people during battle at all.

The problem with most of these arguments I see is that they always start out one side or another, and people tend to give polarized opinions that have little actual relevance. Forces have heal spells available. They need to use them, and they are generally responsible for keeping the party in good health. Non-forces have healing items available. They need to use them, and they are responsible for keeping themselves from dying if the Force has not had an opportunity to heal.

PMB960
Nov 15, 2006, 01:02 PM
The problem is Forces get booted for your second answer. If you read previous posts poeple expect forces to be healbots.

Mystil
Nov 15, 2006, 01:19 PM
Oh fuck it..

I don't know if I'm lazy or not. . .

All I know is, without a force, I use more mates. . .

With one, I might only need 1-2 dimates and that's at the boss. Indicating that I've been around some good forces.

MayLee
Nov 15, 2006, 01:24 PM
If they are too lazy to look out for their health and plunge right into groups of dangerous enemies and die and not learn their lesson the second time. You bet I'll have my special ass kicking boots on to kick them right in the butt out of the mission.

slushpup
Nov 15, 2006, 11:23 PM
I'm a Newman (F) Force and I take great pleasure in supporting my teammates. I don't get too caught up on the EXP, and I'm generally well-appreciated for it. I'll try to tag with a handgun or hit a row with Barta, but I'm usually on the Resta/Reverser as soon as someone takes damage. I'm likely to be the lowest level, but it's perfectly fine because I rarely die and I need the money/S-ranks.

I get butterflies in my stomach when Hu's/Ra's say "Thank you", but apparently I can't satisfy everyone. I remember on Neudaiz, this one particular Hunter got frozen as the last enemy in the mob was about to die, and I immediately Reverser'd him. Didn't even get a "ty". Honestly, I don't mind fulfilling everyone's needs as long as I can get at least one "ty", otherwise I will leave the game and they can fend for themselves.

PMB960
Nov 15, 2006, 11:46 PM
I don't really care if they don't say thank you since forces should heal their teammates. Half the time them saying thank you makes them get even more damage/lags the game. Many people won't say thank you because they expect it and will kick you if you don't heal them 24/7.

Wackonus
Nov 15, 2006, 11:48 PM
I say let them die and dance on their corpse and laugh....of course I'd do the same thing in real life to someone I didn't like.

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 16, 2006, 12:02 AM
Well, leting them die doesnt really teach them a lesson, as in it just hurts everyone not just him