PDA

View Full Version : PSU-Item: Don't toy with my emotions!

Garnet_Moon
Nov 13, 2006, 08:57 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/975/yasminkov_0002/

Please, please, please tell me this is of the Antique-line and after each round the shells fall to the floor. Please don't let it be a photon weapon. Anybody got any info on this new Yasminkov?

Well, assuming this is really in the game.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/6122/clipboard01wr9.jpg

(Is this the right section? Or should this be in one of those item database threads?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-13 17:57 ]</font>

SpikeOtacon
Nov 13, 2006, 09:03 PM
I would really hope it follows the original Yasminkov line from PSO and follows a modern-day weapon design. It wouldn't make much sense to change it, and it would be so cool to unleash with this and watch all the bullets go flying everywhere

Garnet_Moon
Nov 13, 2006, 09:06 PM
On 2006-11-13 18:03, SpikeOtacon wrote:
I would really hope it follows the original Yasminkov line from PSO and follows a modern-day weapon design. It wouldn't make much sense to change it, and it would be so cool to unleash with this and watch all the bullets go flying everywhere

I hope it uses real bullets, but the element you have on it creates a bit of a tracer round effect to it. No glowing bullets from a Yasminkov! Ever! >:O

SpikeOtacon
Nov 13, 2006, 09:10 PM
On 2006-11-13 18:06, Garnet_Moon wrote:

I hope it uses real bullets, but the element you have on it creates a bit of a tracer round effect to it. No glowing bullets from a Yasminkov! Ever! >:O

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/2062/kaliavylt5.jpg
Kalashnikov agrees wholeheartedly.

Mio
Nov 13, 2006, 09:38 PM
On 2006-11-13 18:10, SpikeOtacon wrote:

On 2006-11-13 18:06, Garnet_Moon wrote:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/2062/kaliavylt5.jpg
Kalashnikov agrees wholeheartedly.

LOL This made me laugh!

PALRAPPYS
Nov 13, 2006, 09:45 PM
I wonder where you find it. And who found it in the first place!!!

Blu_Swade
Nov 15, 2006, 09:10 AM
oh, man! I hope it's in the offline mode if it's there! Inever got one in PSO, but I did have the shell ejecting Inferno Bazooka, it was BA-as-H, also I hope they have a weapon like Guilty Light, Iknow the lazer Cannons are pretty much the same thing, but Guilty Light was so awesome looking, especially how it fired!

Also I hope the old mechguns like H&S25 and M&A60 make it, although if they did they'd likely be dual handguns.

Zarbolord
Nov 15, 2006, 09:17 AM
Hmmm... I've been thinking of the old mechguns. Like, if you made a special rare mechgun, and gave it Twin Frozen, the gun would transform into H&S25Justice or something? I hope they include stuff like that.

Yasminkovs have always been non photon and really I think they'll stay like that and with the bullet animation (and probably it's not the bullet that'll be coloured, but the actual bullet shell that comes out depending on the element).

As for returning weapons ;-; please ;-; Bunny Wand ;-; Heart of Poumn ;-; Caduceus ;-;

etlitch
Nov 15, 2006, 09:51 AM
It's actually a 8* non-rare "NPCable" mechgun, since it's GRM and you can craft the kubaran version by replacing woods. We'l see if it has that "old-school" look but I have my doubts about that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: etlitch on 2006-11-15 06:54 ]</font>

Deerlay
Nov 15, 2006, 10:00 AM
Ho yeah heart of poumn that was a classy weaps for sure, but like etlich said, i seriously have my doubts about the fact they keep an old school type like the old pso.
Maybe we can hope some good surprise for later so lets see whats comin next.