PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to eventually see in PSU?

Xbob
Nov 13, 2006, 11:18 PM
Well, every game has this question in some form, so let's get it over with! Toss out some of your ideas for PSU that you'd like to see eventually, realistically or unrealistically. Even the fools who post things like "Japanese voices OMG I suck lol."

Mine is more defensive elemental attributes. Why not have the element of your weapon also effect your defense against that same element? Neutral could raise physical defense. This way, while you technically would have to use a weapon of the same type against an enemy, or possibly neutral, it would also give you a defense boost in such category, which could prove beneficial to forces and other weak characters.

Also, attacks level up, how come evasion and defense don't level over time too? Sure, you gain some when you gain a level, but I think it should have it's own category that has a skill level. "Evasion Skill 5" woots.

Also, Newman version of Nanoblast! Why not? We could grow huge ears and fly around.

Tsukishima-Ruriko
Nov 13, 2006, 11:20 PM
The old outfits from PSO.
Newmans could have gotten a big spell blast at level 20. >_>

VanHalen
Nov 13, 2006, 11:21 PM
i want
english voices at least yell out the special moves
story missions
some rares(that flaming saber)
mabye battle mode(try and defeat my newman fortefighter or figunner i cant decide lol)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2006-11-13 20:22 ]</font>

waluigi1
Nov 13, 2006, 11:23 PM
Newmans should at least get something http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Garnet_Moon
Nov 13, 2006, 11:23 PM
Regol Part Deux

All mobs reflect the cosmetic nature of Ultimate mode because of the SEED. Pioneer 1+2 where both Transport ships that mysteriously vanished 100 years ago.

Levels:
Forest 1+2
Caves 1+2+3
Mines 1+2+3
Ruins 1+2+3+4
Wreckage of Pioneer 2 1+2+3+4+5+6
Sub stages from Episode 2
Seabed

..oh c'mon. Like none of you would want to see your favorite mobs reborn from a worm hole in space, or maybe a VR sim from the Aurorey Viewing Plaza? >.>

Weak
Nov 13, 2006, 11:32 PM
A satisfied community?

Garnet_Moon
Nov 13, 2006, 11:33 PM
On 2006-11-13 20:32, Weak wrote:
A satisfied community?

Hey hey, i'm satisfied. I'm looking ahead to the Expansion pack and what new items it will bring. Extra mode and story mode are just making me drool in anticipation of the online content updates.

Xbob
Nov 13, 2006, 11:36 PM
A satisfied community?

This isn't super happyville.

Mio
Nov 13, 2006, 11:36 PM
facial tattoo, fonewearl lame clothes ( and not that ugly fonewearl like jester hat they sell atm )

i want to paint my character face with jester like paintings! I want to wear stupid fonewearl clothes! ( do you remember the full black cloth? Awww )

And yeah, a remake of the old levels would be a great idea. Just need to find a way to put ragol in the game in a reasonable way. ( Simulator? )

Weak
Nov 13, 2006, 11:41 PM
On 2006-11-13 20:33, Garnet_Moon wrote:

A satisfied community?

Hey hey, i'm satisfied. I'm looking ahead to the Expansion pack and what new items it will bring. Extra mode and story mode are just making me drool in anticipation of the online content updates.

So am I.

I just thought it'd be amusing to say.

Zorafim
Nov 13, 2006, 11:47 PM
On 2006-11-13 20:18, Xbob wrote:
Even the fools who post things like "Japanese voices OMG I suck lol."

That's pretty much all I want, actually.

Maybe less stereotypical happy in the game. I don't remember Phantasy Star games being happy.

More easter eggs from older PS games. Character outfits, Muskcat plushies, remixed songs, I don't care. Just as long as it's not from PSIII

Princezach
Nov 13, 2006, 11:50 PM
I would Love to see all of the old Pso level put into Psu and maybe redone a tiny bit. The Catch is unlocking the level like for example : In the robot mission you stumble across a Cracked wall that leads into an old Mines which is PSO episode 1 Mine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Something cool like that and I would love to see my old Friend MR Dragon from the Forest http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Zorafim
Nov 13, 2006, 11:52 PM
Alot of people seem to like the PSO levels alot. I say, add in stereotypical PS areas that fit in with PSO's levels (like a spaceship/advanced society/mines area). Like I said before, I like meself my easter eggs.

juno-6
Nov 14, 2006, 12:16 AM
Player vs. player arenas, not right away, but eventually.

Most importantly though more story/environment-interaction/puzzles n ' stuff in network mode. i know its not meant to be like wow or ff11 or anything, but take a small iddy biddy page outa ff11's book and add some story to the missions/quests/and stuff.

DoubleJG
Nov 14, 2006, 12:20 AM
I agree with Garnet Moon's idea. I would absolutely LOVE it if PSUv2 (if they make one, or an expansion atleast) included planet Ragol access via some Flyership with solar to solar system access. The Pioneer reckage levels would be a true instant classic.

As for my own ideas, I would love to see many things. Yet to keep it simple:

-Yasminkov(s). Give 'em to me so I can recreate my Mr_YASMINKOV character onto PSU.

_dd_
Nov 14, 2006, 12:37 AM
I want an update.

Any update.

Anything to keep me from passing out from the repetetiveness that is PSU w/o and update.

Updates make me happy.

Rokiv
Nov 14, 2006, 01:55 AM
Rangers to get some style. Bullet PA's are a joke. Give them weapon skills like melee weapons. Maybe you'll get more people playing the class after it isnt boring as all hell.

jarek99
Nov 14, 2006, 02:03 AM
I'd like to actually have all the locked content unlocked. That'd be a nice start.

ZodiacNKnight
Nov 14, 2006, 02:05 AM
Special quest at the planet Ragol.
Maybe visit ground zero of pioneer I for one more last time.
Obtain DNA scans from the SEED and see how they compare to what happened on Ragol 100 years ago...