PDA

View Full Version : Expansion?

Untrackable
Nov 14, 2006, 12:21 AM
Wait wait wait... the game came out like a week ago and people are talking about an expansion!!! ARE YOU JOKING? It better be less than 10 bucks if its coming out in the next year. Maybe they are talking about patches but I seriously doubt it.

Realmz
Nov 14, 2006, 12:22 AM
well i do think that sega promised a expansion...

Itsuki
Nov 14, 2006, 02:46 AM
People think that sega promised an expansion. I think that was actaully a misunderstanding on the part of the english speaking community. Early on when PSU was released they released information about PSU Episode 2, which people assumed was an expansion. What Episode 2 actually is, is the online story mode. Chapters of this get released every few weeks on the jp server and will eventually come to the us server.

jarek99
Nov 14, 2006, 02:57 AM
This isnt the gamefaqs (aka gamefaGs) boards. Please dont make threads like, "I cant wait for the expansion", "what do you want in the sequel?", "omg gamespot gave this game a bad score", "i beat the game already", or "where is a good place to hide this game from your parents?"

Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jarek99 on 2006-11-14 00:09 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 14, 2006, 04:16 AM
On 2006-11-13 23:57, jarek99 wrote:
This isnt the gamefaqs (aka gamefaGs) boards. Please dont make threads like, "I cant wait for the expansion", "what do you want in the sequel?", "omg gamespot gave this game a bad score", "i beat the game already", or "where is a good place to hide this game from your parents?"

Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I've seen all of those around here.

So yeah, don't listen to those people.

Expansion makes this almost sound like a real MMO or something, but its not, its PSU. PSO expansions were more re-hash outside of Episode 2, so no MMO tie ins there either.

I said MMO 3 times here now, but again, people need to stop comparing PSU to an MMORPG as its not. Its different. (and now the emo jokes will be posted, yes?)