PDA

View Full Version : I feel helpless. >.

MayLee
Nov 14, 2006, 01:11 AM
Everytime I enter a party they always finish the run before I catch up to them! Imiss the telepipes. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 14, 2006, 01:15 AM
Have you tried using the crystal thingers (can't remember what they're called at the moment)? There's one at the beginning of each block. They're something of a replacement for telepipes.

MayLee
Nov 14, 2006, 01:15 AM
Of course but sometimes I barely catch up with them.

February
Nov 14, 2006, 01:17 AM
I always look at how long the mission has been going on before joining. Always try to join one that started recently.

EC_Subbie
Nov 14, 2006, 01:17 AM
So..stick around for more than one run http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Flunky
Nov 14, 2006, 01:19 AM
I generally try to not join a group if it's got more than 15 minutes on the mission time ever since I joined a group to have the 'mission complete' celebration about 1.5 seconds after I popped on in.

The crystals are kinda nice, but I wish there was some sort of warning if the party's currently engaging a boss.

BloodDragoon
Nov 14, 2006, 01:19 AM
I usually check the levels of the party members and the current amount of time the mission has been active. Usually they're close to finishing up if the mission has been going for 10+ minutes. Especially if there is a high lvl player in there.

Zakuro
Nov 14, 2006, 01:42 AM
On 2006-11-13 22:17, heavenly6 wrote:
I always look at how long the mission has been going on before joining. Always try to join one that started recently.

I actually prefer the opposite. If you join one that has been going for a while you may have trouble catching up before the run is over, but it also means the next run will start that much sooner.

February
Nov 14, 2006, 01:55 AM
I don't mind joining a game a few minutes late, even if it means I get at best an A Rank. I'll still get to kill monsters for XP and then I'll worry about S rank on the next run.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 14, 2006, 02:08 AM
You can make your own open parties and hope for people to join up, then you won't have that problem.

Or party up before missions.

LastEuphoria
Nov 14, 2006, 02:13 AM
On 2006-11-13 22:15, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
Have you tried using the crystal thingers (can't remember what they're called at the moment)? There's one at the beginning of each block. They're something of a replacement for telepipes.

It's funny 'cause a lot of people have a terrible habit of not activating them.

MayLee
Nov 14, 2006, 11:46 AM
On 2006-11-13 23:13, LastEuphoria wrote:

So true.

I wonder if they forget or do it on purpose..

Zarbolord
Nov 14, 2006, 11:47 AM
Find the right people at the right time http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Crystalis_Rik
Nov 14, 2006, 07:46 PM
#12 Posted: 2006-11-14 08:46
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2006-11-13 23:13, LastEuphoria wrote:
Quote:

So true.

I wonder if they forget or do it on purpose..

Luckily enough I haven't encountered that problem yet. Everyone seems to activate that crystal thing out of habit.

But yeah, I try to join parties that are less than 5 minutes in. I try to get a party that has at least a few members near my level so we can go on more missions together.

JaiBlue
Nov 14, 2006, 07:48 PM
Maylee your only lv 6? o.o

_Tek_
Nov 14, 2006, 07:51 PM
sometimes i join a team on parum that's well into their game so i can hitch a quick ride to the dragon mission select.

happy_cricket
Nov 14, 2006, 07:51 PM
It was worse in the beginning. I think a lot of people skipped the tutorial in a desire to get out ther and grind.

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 14, 2006, 08:48 PM
Dont join a mission that is over 5 minutes into it you noob