PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: You guys have some kind of Gamertag exchange p

Sekani
Nov 14, 2006, 01:28 AM
Say, you see someone's gamertag on here in a sig or wherever, then send them a friend request with a note saying "Hi, I'm from PSOW" or something... anything like that?

MayLee
Nov 14, 2006, 01:30 AM
That's how I do it.

Flunky
Nov 14, 2006, 01:32 AM
For some reason, I've never thought about getting gamertags from fellow 360 PSOW folks. Perhaps I should put mine up- the more the merrier, after all.

Kontra_Bandit
Nov 14, 2006, 02:22 AM
Mine is up. I'd like some PSOW XBL friends!

UltraDeeDer
Nov 14, 2006, 05:08 AM
Don't Add Me, I'm Australian

A2K
Nov 14, 2006, 05:10 AM
To be honest, I just stick with the in-game partner card system and don't add anyone to my friends list unless we play other games together as well.

Tahldon
Nov 14, 2006, 09:08 AM
I agree with A2K on that issue.

I generally like to meet people in the game. Having been playing since it came out, you'll come to quickly realize that there are people who play alot. There's a number of people that I see all the time online. 40+ of course.

We've all probably seen the people running around. (IE: XxProSinxX, CrushDestroyer, Broly, Green Monster, Lil Lucky, Him, Captainsavea_Ho, Wren, Ryenoh, and a number of other people) I prefer to meet people that way. Play with them, have fun chats and befriend them rather than just collect gamertags..

It's like putting your phone number out and just saying "Call me and we'll be friends" you know? There's good and bad.. I prefer to choose my gamer friends..

..But that's just me.

Thrash777
Nov 14, 2006, 10:21 AM
Mine is my name here with a space; Thrash 777