PDA

View Full Version : November lobby themes, more S Missions on Thurs?

Shazbot
Nov 14, 2006, 09:09 AM
Yay! Have a look:

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=157

...Probably JP only though.

SwiftMetal
Nov 14, 2006, 09:13 AM
crap cant read! and yeah that is JP only.

Tahldon
Nov 14, 2006, 09:14 AM
Something in the back of my mind says that this is just for JP only.

But that's just in MY mind someone else might have different information. Hm.. so this is how people get things started... hm...*chin rub*

Carlo210
Nov 14, 2006, 09:15 AM
JP onry. ;;

Are we even gonna get Christmas lobbies?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Carlo210 on 2006-11-14 06:15 ]</font>

Bobkitty
Nov 14, 2006, 09:19 AM
So, anyone know why we aren't getting all these things? Did they feel they should cater to the Japanese? Did they feel they should neglect us? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Booster
Nov 14, 2006, 09:21 AM
JP is their primary market, as well as such, their biggest userbase. This game is a much bigger hit in Japan than it is here.

.//booster

TwilightSea
Nov 14, 2006, 09:24 AM
Oh fucking lovely; Sega give us our damn lobby themes you fucking racists. Quit fucking US over!

Carlo210
Nov 14, 2006, 09:26 AM
Same sh*t as PSO. If this continues, I'm cancelling without a doubt. I don't like being treated as a useless f8cking customer when I'm paying them 15 bucks a month canadian (13 bucks US - even canadians are getting f*cked over with guardian's license fee).

Tahldon
Nov 14, 2006, 09:33 AM
My my my.. look at the rage around here..

We'll get our things guys, lets be patient.

*Puts up his flame barrier* You guys are aware that we got the game a good time -after- JP right? It's only natural that we're a little behind the times.

Personally.. I don't ever look for anything new in the game yet because I don't want to be building up anticipation. But that's just me.. I feel that we'll get what we get when we get it... got that? Until I cap out all my technics and get my PM the way I want it, I've nothing to complain about.

That's like a friend of mine only having 2 spells but complaining that he wants more. He wasn't even using the ones that were already provided.

...Patience is a virtue they say..*shrug*

Carlo210
Nov 14, 2006, 09:35 AM
So we're not gonna get the christmas theme because our game was released after the jp version? -.-

Tahldon
Nov 14, 2006, 09:41 AM
Well being as though I'm not part of Sonic Team (obviously) I can't answer that question, sorry.

Yes, it'll seem odd if we don't get christmas themes, even I agree with that, but hey..

If we do, we do, if we don't.. then we don't. I unno. People have hope though I suppose.

I'm not trippin over it at all. But it would be nice to see..

Bobkitty
Nov 14, 2006, 09:45 AM
15/mnthly is really a low blow to us Canadians. I understand that Japan had to wait and so will we, but since its been done for Japan, shouldnt we be able to at least get our updates sooner? Maybe I'm just speaking too soon, this or next thursday i s'pose is still a possiblilty for our first update.. I just don't find it fair we're missing out on these things just because our version was released after the Japanese version.. i shouldnt post when im this tired :/

Genobee
Nov 14, 2006, 10:01 AM
weren't we sapose to get anoucments about updates today?
and now I'm hearing next week..... I fucking hate sega...

Sanjiro
Nov 14, 2006, 10:39 AM
Ok if we dont get Nov. and Dec., we beter get Feb. Thats when I plan on quiting. If we get nothin by then its over saga.

RhAps0Dy
Nov 14, 2006, 10:39 AM
Its all Good Man play on US and JP Servers...

We should get Christmas, if we didnt it'll be weird.

i paid 50 bucks for 180 days

Grigori
Nov 14, 2006, 10:46 AM
Ditto on the 180 (actually, 210 with the 30 free days). The fact that this was released in the US after it was released in Japan shouldn't mean that we're behind as far as content. If anything, we should be up to date with Japan :/

Screw Sega of America. Have they even announced when the next update is?