PDA

View Full Version : Names and Characters that make you "lol"

MayLee
Nov 14, 2006, 11:17 AM
I remember going online and I beleive it was in Universe 1 on the 360. In East Parum District I seen someone sitting on the steps to the Flyer Base and about them it said, "Big Bartha". The character was pretty big, too and me and my brother laughed so hard, it was funny. Even people who passed it laughed.

Have you incountered characters that made you laugh out loud?

-Ryuki-
Nov 14, 2006, 11:20 AM
-There was a character called "Hot Chocolate Mama", who was some fat huge female human.
-Keebler Elf
-Characters with names of VideoGame/Anime characters that don't look a thing like the actual characters themselves.

Sexy_Raine
Nov 14, 2006, 11:24 AM
I've already made a similar topic like this.

I've seen a character named "WTF Happened?", needless to say, I found that hilarious.

MayLee
Nov 14, 2006, 11:25 AM
Oh sorry, I didn't see one so I thought I'd make one..

Zarbolord
Nov 14, 2006, 11:26 AM
Da ANALyzer

lol

Sexy_Raine
Nov 14, 2006, 11:29 AM
On 2006-11-14 08:26, Zarbolord wrote:
Da ANALyzer

lol

Have you seen him online yet? Since everyone tries to make up crazy names, I decided to do it too.

Candor
Nov 14, 2006, 11:32 AM
there were a few grouped around raffon base one night, all fat as you can be characters, only ones i can remember was Rosie O'Donel (sp?) and Woopie Goldberg

Xiber
Nov 14, 2006, 11:33 AM
On 2006-11-14 08:20, RyukiZero wrote:
-Characters with names of VideoGame/Anime characters that don't look a thing like the actual characters themselves.

I've seen those, let me go through the list:
alucard (kind of, had long black hair)
Cloud
JackSparrow
Allos one of my friend's characters, not who you think)
Tifa
Sephroth (brown hair and wasnt in black)

there were a few more that were pretty bad, but after Sephroth there, i decided to take a break from PSU for a day.

Zarbolord
Nov 14, 2006, 11:34 AM
On 2006-11-14 08:29, Sexy_Raine wrote:

On 2006-11-14 08:26, Zarbolord wrote:
Da ANALyzer

lol

Have you seen him online yet? Since everyone tries to make up crazy names, I decided to do it too.

I get the game in about 10 days, I'm in EU, non importer

Zakuro
Nov 14, 2006, 11:39 AM
The funniest I've seen would probably be "Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi" which is said during a resurrection spell from an anime. Although if you aren't familiar with the series it probably isn't funny, but it was one of the last things I was expecting to see a reference to in PSU.

On 2006-11-14 08:20, RyukiZero wrote:
-There was a character called "Hot Chocolate Mama", who was some fat huge female human.

I remember seeing her once or twice, definately a funny character.

This one I don't understand. Lots of names are used in multiple sources, and many times could be real names as well, even if some are rarely used. Unless you are referring to "Cloud Strife" rather than just "Cloud" as whole names are more unique than just a first name. I see very few people who use a first and last name.

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 14, 2006, 11:46 AM
by far the funniest name I seen in this game was "OMGWTF PANCAKES", I haven't seen a single name as funny as that one yet.

KirinDave
Nov 14, 2006, 11:47 AM
Oh man.

"a lithe old man" *shudder*

Made to look like an aging german, but with a child's frame. Very disturbing. A friend of mine decided my new shop needed a mascot. That was the result. Ugh.

Zarbolord
Nov 14, 2006, 11:49 AM
Get a Rappy costume and call yourself Rappers?

kassy
Nov 14, 2006, 11:53 AM
Saw someone called "Touchy MacChildren" the other day O_o

MayLee
Nov 14, 2006, 11:53 AM
On 2006-11-14 08:49, Zarbolord wrote:
Get a Rappy costume and call yourself Rappers?

Get a Rappy Costume and call yourelf fried chicken.

Or..A chocobo, either way, both tastey and very neutricious.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

MayLee
Nov 14, 2006, 11:56 AM
On 2006-11-14 08:53, kassy wrote:

Looks like Micheal Jackson got his hands on a Copy of PSU. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kira_88
Nov 14, 2006, 12:18 PM
Saw a 350 pound black woman at the Colony named "Oprah" doing the male ass shake dance... *shudders*

JaiBlue
Nov 14, 2006, 12:29 PM
Toothpick, name speaks for it's self.

MayLee
Nov 14, 2006, 12:54 PM
Haha, Oprah. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Jasam
Nov 14, 2006, 01:11 PM
On 2006-11-14 08:39, Zakuro wrote:
The funniest I've seen would probably be "Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi" which is said during a resurrection spell from an anime. Although if you aren't familiar with the series it probably isn't funny, but it was one of the last things I was expecting to see a reference to in PSU.

That was the funnyest by far ^-^

Tahldon
Nov 14, 2006, 01:16 PM
On 2006-11-14 09:54, MayLee wrote:
Haha, Oprah. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

lol I saw Oprah! Ha hah, I was more like OMGWTFISDAT?!

Pikku
Nov 14, 2006, 01:16 PM
Female Beast named Austin Powers.

Chris28
Nov 14, 2006, 01:17 PM
anyone see Reggie Bush yet?

Tahldon
Nov 14, 2006, 01:23 PM
I've seen Chuck Norris AND Micheal Jackson (Little guy with a big fro).

I go "Lol" when I see 2+ Sephiroths in the same city. That should just feel lame to be standing next to another sephiroth when there's a million out there.

Seen lots of Dantes too. I lol at them.

And believe it or not I've seen 6 Kos-Mos! There's even an upgraded version with white hair. Won't see any T-elos though cause you can't make black casts XD. But even so..

Boooobmilk is pretty funny. I've seen that one alot. Lol and Wilma Fingerdo. Haywood jahblowme too.

Bored people are entertaining sometimes :3

Miphesto
Nov 14, 2006, 01:28 PM

LMFAO that's the only one on this whole list that got me...and the comment the guy made about michael jackson right after it...lol

thanks i needed that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Pikku
Nov 14, 2006, 01:32 PM
On 2006-11-14 10:28, Miphesto wrote:

LMFAO that's the only one on this whole list that got me...and the comment the guy made about michael jackson right after it...lol

thanks i needed that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

My friend told me he fell off his chair when he saw that name (Touchy McChildren).
I was offline the moment though and got it when I signed back on later lol.
Never see him though or her... or it..
Might be Jackson the real one O.O
Michael Jackson: Lets to play in Neverland alone ^.~
Player: Um, you mean Neudaiz dont you...?
Michael Jackson: No, Neverland. My room got the Kindergarten Wallpaper and flowers and many kiddie things thatll distract you when I do my thing ^.~ *Grabs Crotch*
Player: *Logs off twitching for life form that experience*

GenoGear
Nov 14, 2006, 01:45 PM
What I want to know is has the crappy Dragon Ball Z fad jumped over from PSO to PSU. Way too many Goku's on PSO and one was a Hucast very odd.

Croix
Nov 14, 2006, 02:16 PM
I've got you all beat.

A friend of mine showed me a page featuring not only one of the funniest names I've seen, but also a song dedicated to it:

http://nowthatsabigbitch.ytmnd.com/

SmackMyMonkey
Nov 14, 2006, 02:49 PM
I myself made a funny name. I made a black beast and I named him him ItsCauseImBlack. =D People seem to get a kick out of him.

Rayne-Female Beast-lv26 (hunter lv5)
ItsCauseImBlack-Male Beast-Lv1 (hunter lv1)

Gamemako
Nov 14, 2006, 06:05 PM
I laughed when I first heard "Karen Erra" -- with a game that pronounces "De Ragan" like "dragon", don't you get the feeling that your instructer/partner is a tomato-based sauce?

Antagony
Nov 14, 2006, 06:38 PM
In the 360 beta, I saw a guy named "Awesome!".

I sent him a simple mail to inform him that I did, in fact, feel that he was awesome.