PDA

View Full Version : Stop dying to de ragans flaming breath

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 14, 2006, 03:22 PM
Hi im troy maclure, you may remember me from such posts as "Why im gonna be a fortefighter" and "Many Men Online Roleplaying Pretty Girls"

For the love of GOD stop dying to de ragans flame breath 5 seconds before he dies, the first breath one is weak unlike the second one, first looks like a red/orange beam he uses at the beginning which is weak, the second one he uses when hes geting close to dying THAT CAN KILL YOU ALMOST INSTANTLY YES IM TALKING TO YOU NEWMAN FORCE RAMBO NUKING ON HIS SIDES

Pls just be casious when you fight him after he has landed from his first flight, if your team is to noob to finish him off before he does fly, cause for gods sakes im doing huge dmg and your 3* wand isent

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cause_I_Own_U on 2006-11-14 12:23 ]</font>

JaiBlue
Nov 14, 2006, 03:25 PM
Hey ima force and I always nuke his side, but I never die because I stay outside of the radius of his tail sweep attack. Meaning I can alway hit him be he'll never hit me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JaiBlue on 2006-11-14 12:26 ]</font>

jimmer411
Nov 14, 2006, 03:26 PM
Do you do anything other than bitch moan and whine? I think my ex gf ragged less often than you do.

Heres some advice, pop a few midol and change your tampon.

ChibiDevil
Nov 14, 2006, 03:27 PM
ill play the game how i want, and if that means getting burned to a crisp in the flames then so be it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

QQ more

Wheatpenny
Nov 14, 2006, 03:27 PM
Hey man we can't help it some people are distracted by bright shinny opbjects and everytime he lights the pilot light in his mouth they have a tendancy to want to jump into it and dry hump his tounge with their wand,saber,gun or whatever weapon they have at the time.....

Ryogen
Nov 14, 2006, 03:28 PM
Will you guys please stop making these topics here (Not just you but everyone who takes their anger out here). Don't take your anger out on us becuase your party kept dying from a hot mouth.

No offence man but there is way too much b**ching here when they should have delt with it within the party.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryogen on 2006-11-14 12:28 ]</font>

JaiBlue
Nov 14, 2006, 03:28 PM
yea all this hype over s ranks is begening to make me attempt a couple of suicide runs to all the enlists.

Zelutos
Nov 14, 2006, 03:29 PM
I stick to under his neck where his fire can't reach me [although occasionally, it somehow hits me at least once, but i never die from it].

ChibiDevil
Nov 14, 2006, 03:31 PM
"No offence man but there is way too much b**ching here when they should have delt with it within the party."

Agree with you 100%

Silver_Wyrm
Nov 14, 2006, 03:32 PM
On 2006-11-14 12:22, Cause_I_Own_U wrote:
Hi im troy maclure, you may remember me from such posts as "Why im gonna be a fortefighter" and "Many Men Online Roleplaying Pretty Girls"

Yes you write popular topics that all cntain a reasonable point and make our lives in psu easier, i see all your topics get so much attention and love I just cant figure it out, why havent they been stickied yet?

Weak
Nov 14, 2006, 03:32 PM
Forums aren't for whining.

Wheatpenny
Nov 14, 2006, 03:35 PM
On 2006-11-14 12:28, JaiBlue wrote:
yea all this hype over s ranks is begening to make me attempt a couple of suicide runs to all the enlists.

LMAO that would be funny.I might try that too are you on ps2 or PC? we should both get in the same game and have a contest to see who can die to the dragon more.

JaiBlue
Nov 14, 2006, 03:38 PM
I'm on ps2 im making character name suicide right now, my original charcters name is rai.

Invisus
Nov 14, 2006, 03:39 PM
Your name and grammar makes you seem every bit of 13 : / and for the record, outside of donkey form I've never met an equal leveled hunter that could out damage me. I also have way too much money and have been level 10 force for a while now. This means me dying is YOUR problem and not mine. Better start packing star atomizers imo.

Stab, stab. Cut, cut
Slash my wrists; black my eyes.
I'm so emo im about to cry.

QQ more newb http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 14, 2006, 04:37 PM
http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=126603&forum=20&58

Thats what in store for you noob forces at high lvls, have fun out dmging hunters on groves of fanatics where things have godly dfp because thats the only mission you will ever out rank hunters in dps at

And ive been in to many parties where this has happened so i shouldjust get the info out about this attacks, for all you stupid noobs out there

Lern2play noobsauces > QQ more

As for the people in this thread

Stop bitching about the peole bitching about the thing they bitched about before you fucking moronic hypocrites

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cause_I_Own_U on 2006-11-14 13:40 ]</font>

Aberu
Nov 14, 2006, 04:40 PM
I've gotten hit by the flame breath lik 5 times total playing this game so far. I don't understand how people find it difficult to fight this boss either...

BloodDragoon
Nov 14, 2006, 04:52 PM
I died to flamebreath once but I had a scapedoll. Then again I stood in it on purpose with a 40% fire resist armor just to see if it could kill me... >.>

Wheatpenny
Nov 14, 2006, 04:55 PM
Woah woah wait how the heck did we change from dying from dragon halatosis love all the way to OMG forces are getting outdamaged?

jnblz316
Nov 14, 2006, 06:04 PM
You figure the majority of the players run Plain Overlord over and over. You would figure that they have the patern down pact right? I know when he going to swing his tail and blow his breathe. So I know when to get out of dodge. I see people just going up and trying to tatoo the dragon nonstop and don't even attempt to run from the breathe. There's just too many idiots out there.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 14, 2006, 06:38 PM
What I don't understand is why people fucking stand in the river of flames both during and after they are spewed, and then complain that they weren't healed "quick enough". You will die to that attack unless you are ridiculously higher than the boss if you don't move. I'm just tired of people saying somebody didn't heal quick enough.

Invisus
Nov 14, 2006, 06:40 PM
I'm glad you base your knowledge on things you read instead of experience. That makes you full of win and pwn. You are lucky you just turned 13 or you wouldn't be old enough to play this and we wouldn't have any problems. Mommy failed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

pso123hrf
Nov 14, 2006, 06:44 PM
First of all:

1. ITS ONLY A GAME...
2. deal it with your party
3. Try being a force and see how it feels...
4. ITS ONLY A GAME

Invisus
Nov 14, 2006, 06:47 PM
On 2006-11-14 15:44, pso123hrf wrote:
First of all:

1. ITS ONLY A GAME...
4. ITS ONLY A GAME

TEH INTARWEBZ IS SERIES BISNESS!!one1!shift one

FireCat
Nov 14, 2006, 07:07 PM
Wow, its funny to see all the elitists wanting s ranks on bosses just for the money/class experience. It's just a GAME. I can't seem to even think of you as a player when you yell at us, the forces with low defence, about dying from the fire breath attack. After all, without us, you guys wouldn't have much money considering how much you have to use mates to heal.

fireant
Nov 14, 2006, 07:10 PM
The only time i have died to the "flaming breath" is when saveing jackass hunters that start stupid topics.

Nani-chan
Nov 14, 2006, 08:00 PM
I'll try not to die, but if I do I carry scape dolls. Kthxbye

Neith
Nov 14, 2006, 08:05 PM
It's not that hard to dodge the flame breath..

Just watch which way his head tilts, and run the other side. Or, most of the time, standing directly under it's neck keeps you out of the way- and lets you hit a weaker point of De Ragan's with some PA's.

RadiantLegend
Nov 14, 2006, 08:08 PM
eh? can't say it hasnt killed me before.

Probably will in the future when i decide to do one last run instead of going to bed.

AlMcFly
Nov 14, 2006, 09:08 PM
Haha, I'm posting here because I like pointing out stupid people ;P...

On 2006-11-14 12:39, Invisus wrote:
outside of donkey form I've never met an equal leveled hunter that could out damage me. I also have way too much money and have been level 10 force for a while now. This means me dying is YOUR problem and not mine. Better start packing star atomizers imo.

Haha, are you fuc*ing retarded? Why would I Star Atomize a FO??? Not only that, why would I Star Atomize a Fo that is dumb enough to stand 5 feet away like a wannabe Hunter, sit and watch as that SLOW ASS neck turns around towards him, and proceeds to spew fire. Oh and "outdamage hunters"? Yeah, you are absolutely right. Because for every 6 hits I get in a 2 second time span, you get 12, or 30. My god, I didn't realize how much faster Fo's cast Techs than hunters slash PA's. Wait, it takes you 10 years to launch on idiotic "fire rock" that doesn't even always hit fast enemies. Do you even know what the word "outdamage" means???

On 2006-11-14 15:44, pso123hrf wrote:
First of all:

1. ITS ONLY A GAME...
4. ITS ONLY A GAME

If it's ONLY A GAME, learn how to play it a little better instead of justifying how bad you are on "IT'S ONLY A GAME". "Deal it with your party"? I have different parties everyday. This thread is to inform EVERYONE. We frown on ignorance here. "Try being a force and see how it feels?" Shut up, it's not that hard to stay away from monsters. I'm sure you are a nice guy and nothing personal, I just hate lame posts. ;P

Xbob
Nov 14, 2006, 09:12 PM
I've never seen a Force die to fire, only hunters who don't know what fire is.

therealAERO
Nov 14, 2006, 09:15 PM
to topic poster: Screw you

Sexy_Raine
Nov 15, 2006, 12:02 AM
On 2006-11-14 18:12, Xbob wrote:
I've never seen a Force die to fire, only hunters who don't know what fire is.

Yep, it's scrubby hunters that are to blame. I only fight De Regan with my bow.
nt>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2006-11-14 21:04 ]</font>

Arislan
Nov 15, 2006, 12:10 AM
Enough. I was going to move this topic to rants at first, since it obviously is, but it's degenerated too far for that. Lock.