PDA

View Full Version : A question about job-based level up stats

Aphael
Nov 14, 2006, 08:37 PM
This question is about the difference in stat gains between basic types and expert types. As me and a friend were talking about the differences between my hunter beast (Who had spent the last 23 levels as a force) and her hunter beast (who had been a hunter the whole time), I started to wonder if the stat gains between basic types and expert types would be vastly significant.

What I mean, is, say my female beast, who's destined to be a Wartecher, continued leveling on her merry way as Force straight up from 24 to 50. Would her stats be significantly lower than if she'd waited and switched to Wartecher and leveled that to 50, or would the difference be minimal-to-nonexistant?

Zorafim
Nov 14, 2006, 09:38 PM
Stat ups are static for each race, and modified by their current job. If you only use hunter to lv50, then switch to force and get that to level ten, you'll have the same base stats as a force that's been playing as one since lv1. If you get the bare requirements for wartecher and level ranger to lv10, and a friend caps both hunter and force, assuming both of you are the same level, you'll have the same stats as a wartecher.

Aphael
Nov 14, 2006, 09:48 PM
Thanks, that's what I thought. Just wanted confirmation.