PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea for PSOWer to play together a bit more...

Rizen
Nov 14, 2006, 08:56 PM
I was just thinking how about each week we focus on a different planet/area so that we get the full experience of PSU? Like one week Neudaiz then next Parum etc etc...I mean I know there isnt much out yet but soon there will be alot more. And people only seem to focus on Dragon runs and Relics. True they are good money makers but Neudaiz has some pretty cool stuff there as well. Also, people been saying they cant do Neudaiz missions without having friends online, so maybe this can help a bit.

Thought I might throw that out there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2006-11-14 17:56 ]</font>

JaiBlue
Nov 14, 2006, 09:01 PM
I visit Neudaiz every once in a while but still, you can't deny fast and easy money, exp and mission points.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JaiBlue on 2006-11-14 18:05 ]</font>

BioWarrior
Nov 14, 2006, 09:04 PM
i get more exp and money from neudaiz, since it drops alot of 6star bows often which i can make easy and cheaply.

Flunky
Nov 14, 2006, 09:19 PM
It's kinda a shame how people gravitate towards the most efficient money/exp earner over the fun.

I was in a group last night that was not getting much in the way of rare drops in Relics or De Ragan A runs. Leader asks if anybody's for going to Neudaiz, receives a generally positive response. We first do an Onmaghog run, then a rainbow beast run. Aside from the usual worm hating, the entire time the team is talking about how much they like the areas. The loot, however, is not forthcoming, and so the group decides to head back over to Parum for better exp/cash. Funnily enough though, the leader comments about how in the future he's going to get a good group going on Parum for the purposes of taking 'em to Neudaiz.

That pretty much sums up the situation- barring lucky drops, it's just easier to fight in Parum and get better mission rewards, faster. Thus everybody heads there. While I certainly condone the idea of PSOW 'theme periods', I'm not sure how many will actually be pulled away from the ol' relics and de ragan.

Randomness
Nov 14, 2006, 09:22 PM
I do Neudaiz all the time. For starters, its not that bad as a force, and it gives great xp to Reverser. And, the temple... DOESNT HAVE THE STUPID WORMS!

Aaomi
Nov 14, 2006, 09:58 PM
Sounds good to me. Most of the time I am playing solo since my work schedule doesn't match my partners. Sadly the low levels has very few parties it seems... even in Uni 1.

Schubalts
Nov 14, 2006, 10:05 PM
If there were actually any not-locked games, I'm sure more people would play together on universe 15... Just sayin...

BloodDragoon
Nov 14, 2006, 10:11 PM
On 2006-11-14 19:05, Schubalts wrote:
If there were actually any not-locked games, I'm sure more people would play together on universe 15... Just sayin...

Bingo. quit being a bunch of isolated recluses and go meet people. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Invisus
Nov 14, 2006, 10:13 PM
I suggest some of you get 360 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I would love to play with you guys, but 75% of the PSOW population is PS2/PC.

(No flaming war about which is better or you shall face the wrath of my limitless forum photo image dump >:) )

Skyly
Nov 14, 2006, 10:23 PM
I visit Universe 15 on the xbox vers alot but i always seem to find locked games..!!!

Invisus
Nov 14, 2006, 10:28 PM
I'm there right now. There's 4 games, all of which are locked.

Skyly
Nov 14, 2006, 10:38 PM
exactly, wtf, why make uni 15 an offical server when all people do is just lock games. this does not lead to anything positive.

Invisus
Nov 14, 2006, 10:41 PM
A universe 15 population is non existent on 360. We get LOLLEETHEADSHOTZ HALORULEZORXZ people : /

SpikeOtacon
Nov 14, 2006, 10:53 PM
Everytime i'm on, there's barely any games and they're all locked.

KiteWolfwood
Nov 14, 2006, 10:56 PM
Temple B is so fun. All enemies are the same element, no hopping bastards, no idiots getting caught in a spike flail or lava breath. All that and nice loot to boot. Also team mates flying across every which way is fun to watch too.

jnblz316
Nov 14, 2006, 10:59 PM
Sounds good to me. Most of the time I am playing solo since my work schedule doesn't match my partners. Sadly the low levels has very few parties it seems... even in Uni 1.

Yeah I hear you. I recently start a new character. I made a human and brought back the first name I ever used on my PSODC character Korin. So I'm trying to make the expert class that used both melee and techs. He's currently level 6 (just start him today) and once the expert classes are released I know I'm going to have a ball with him.

Maybe we can meet up online sometime because I hardly find any games for low levels either.

SandstormX
Nov 14, 2006, 11:02 PM
The last time I went to Universe 15 all I seen were locked rooms... So I went back to Universe 1. I'll try again now to see if any rooms open.

Skyly
Nov 14, 2006, 11:04 PM
Probably never, everytime time I try, there all locked.